Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Street workers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You can tell alot about a person's level of education by the way they write, the words and phrases they use and the way they construct sentences.
    4FoW2
    Regardless, what he says is true. The only time they need to identify themselves is when they arrest you. And I'm not a solicitor, or a cop. Just someone with a bit of common sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The task of the covert operator was to elicit any language related to the transaction of sex. It was then that they'd swoop on you. I think the purpose of that operation was to identify that ambulance worker that was eviscerating all those street walkers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    The task of the covert operator was to elicit any language related to the transaction of sex. It was then that they'd swoop on you. I think the purpose of that operation was to identify that ambulance worker that was eviscerating all those street walkers.
    With the amount of flipping illegal brothels acting as massage places we can surely tell QPS don’t give a fuck anymore

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    With the amount of flipping illegal brothels acting as massage places we can surely tell QPS don’t give a fuck anymore
    Exactly...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember one guy got done in one of the stings while waiting outside a shop in the Valley while his wife was inside the shop. Undercover cop walked past and he asked her how much and got dragged off. Would have been an interesting scene for the wife when she came out of the shop 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You can tell alot about a person's level of education by the way they write, the words and phrases they use and the way they construct sentences.
    4FoW2
    You can also tell how much they actually care about correcting dumb people. I don't particularly care what you think you know about me, my years of studying law, plt and admission to the supreme court of Queensland along with my years of experience will trump your bush lawyering skills any day of the week and Criminal law isn't even my primary field of practice.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    You can also tell how much they actually care about correcting dumb people. I don't particularly care what you think you know about me, my years of studying law, plt and admission to the supreme court of Queensland along with my years of experience will trump your bush lawyering skills any day of the week and Criminal law isn't even my primary field of practice.
    If you particularly don't care, why are you responding?

I think this post from you speaks volumes to the type of individual you are. Quote " I have long term games i play as well where if i really don't like a bloke (and i mean i really don't like him, so he has personally screwed with me somehow) I will become friends with his missus and will basically do everything i can to sabotage his relationship and when it happens that it breaks down i will hook her up with one of my mates."

Stop masquerading, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.
    End of discussion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234