Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hello

Hi everyone, I'm Violet, Juscruisin's 24 yr old SB turned partner.
    I love reading what you guys have to say, very informative.
    I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.
    Rob knows I'm here, and supports it, let me know what you think

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Psychology major huh? All I know about psychology is it was the most taken elective by final year engineering undergrads in my uni because it was well known to have the hottest students!

Welcome to the forum, Violet!

Edited and deleted,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletH View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Violet, Juscruisin's 24 yr old SB turned partner.
    I love reading what you guys have to say, very informative.
    I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.
    Rob knows I'm here, and supports it, let me know what you think
    I’m surprised I’m on this site. The senior members seem pretty well educated as they write well. They are usually very respectful of the ladies they see. The more interesting side to this is the personalities of the girls. If you investigated this it would be far more fun ha ha. The parts I’ve seen of the industry so are fun and very pleasant. The girls are often educated interested in making money of course for what ever reason. Not drugs. Too fit and healthy. I love talking with them and making a connection. Good luck. Seems like another world sometimes and sometimes not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I think I saw your profile in SA. Similar to this post. Is that you? Lol
    Probably not unfortunately, Rob and I have been seeing each other for over 2 years, and I cancelled my SA profile about 18 months ago.

Its great to meet you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Psychology major huh? All I know about psychology is it was the most taken elective by final year engineering undergrads in my uni because it was well known to have the hottest students!

Welcome to the forum, Violet!
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Yes I'm majoring in Criminology.
    We haven't been on campus much the last little while, all those engineering undergrads must be getting anxious

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletH View Post
    ......I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.
    Well I can tell you that most of us harbour split personalities. One within the cubicle of a massage parlour when we become a tiger and another one out of the cubicle in the brave real world where we'll act like a timid Goldfish. We run and hide under a stone at every noise and movement.

This place is no good for a nice lady like you. It's bad for your equilibrium, spiritualism and healthy sex life. I'm counting the days I'm here as I run out of money going to massage parlours.

Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Yes I'm majoring in Criminology.
    We haven't been on campus much the last little while, all those engineering undergrads must be getting anxious
    Lol, I'd bet. You cannot imagine how dull engineering classes are. I was doing EE, realised I'd just squandered my best years of meeting smart and sexy girls after graduating, so went for postgrad in IT to make up for it. Uni life was the best time of my life without a doubt, enjoy it while it lasts!

Criminology is fascinating. Check out Mindhunter on Netflix, great show. Pity there's only 2 seasons of it though.

getting confused, is VioletH posting from juscruising profile?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hahaha, clowns becoming transgender these days. Dumb cunts.

I just assumed she started posting with his handle because they were cool with each other being on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting, I've noticed psychology being a big part of engineering and business nowadays. It's the new change management or lean sigma 6.

In the areas of organisational psychology and human factors.

Sometimes I think some of it is applied to this industry!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I was using Rob's iPad and forgot it was his profile, oops.
    I knew someone would pick it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I just assumed she started posting with his handle because they were cool with each other being on here.
    Hi mate, yes and we were using the ipad under my profile. Also because Violet has to wait for her posts to be approved being a new memeber

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Hahaha, clowns becoming transgender these days. Dumb cunts.
    Of course you wouldn't look for the logical answer, that wouldn't let you troll would it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has replied, but being a new member has to wait an eternity for her post to be approved

Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Interesting, I've noticed psychology being a big part of engineering and business nowadays. It's the new change management or lean sigma 6.

In the areas of organisational psychology and human factors.

Sometimes I think some of it is applied to this industry!
    I beg to differ. Hardly any management techniques new or old take into account the effects of the human ego at the workplace.

For example, you try to get rid of waste by getting a very senior staff member to cross-skill into something new, and put him to work next to a junior staff who's already an expert in that new thing. You'd expect this arrangement to be perfect and the old staff would soak it up like a sponge and come out at the other end an expert in the new thing. In reality, the old staff will have a bruised ego having to be on the same level as the junior guy, and will try to exert his "authority" in the team. Not all staff are like this, some have a more "pliable" ego than others. What's missing here is any sort of psycho-analysis of employees to determine if putting staff into such arrangements is the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    She has replied, but being a new member has to wait an eternity for her post to be approved
    Haha, even the admins have the public holidays off!

Banned
    Haha, even the admins have the public holidays off!
    Your Admins are devoted family men busy bringing the kids to Easter Show, Easter eggs hunt, bake hot cross buns for them, tell them bunny bedtime stories etc. etc.

The going-ons in an adult site is the last thing on their minds in such a holy day as it represents the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Old Testament and the revelation of God's salvific plan for all of humankind.

It's nothing about lust and paid pleasure of flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Your Admins are devoted family men busy bringing the kids to Easter Show, Easter eggs hunt, bake hot cross buns for them, tell them bunny bedtime stories etc. etc.

The going-ons in an adult site is the last thing on their minds in such a holy day as it represents the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Old Testament and the revelation of God's salvific plan for all of humankind.

It's nothing about lust and paid pleasure of flesh.
    There's a bit in the Old testament tho a mere jest.

Hope the admins are having some good earnt rest.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast