Thread: Hello

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    What is a SB and what is a SD?
    SB = sugar baby.
    SD = sugar daddy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thank you, much appreciated

VioletH says that SB's are not the same as prostitutes, that being ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. That is worth discussing I suppose, but not on a site where people discuss ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. Does anyone get that?

HorseShit and Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    VioletH says that SB's are not the same as prostitutes, that being ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. That is worth discussing I suppose, but not on a site where people discuss ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. Does anyone get that?
    Good point, bro Raybo.
    I think that they are the same and different in certain aspects. They are the same in the sense that both whoring and SBing boil down to a Dollar amount in exchange for intimacy. They both serve the same purpose of shortcutting the courting process.
    However, alongside this are many many other aspects that make them different. Whoring, especially in a brothel, does not require any sort of connection or chemistry between man and woman. There is no social skills requirement on both sides, the man only needs to be able to pay the fee. I am not considering the difference between a good or bad WL punt here, mind you.

On the other hand, we’d also have to consider that there are many different WLs with different “styles”, same as there are SBs with different “requirements”. Some private WLs choose their clientele very carefully, and would only do those that she has a connection with. Some SBs like to get down to business immediately as long as you can pay up. Geez this is using too many of my brain cells!

I’ll conclude that SBs are definitely different from shop girls, but they overlap somewhat with private WLs. You could find a private WL and treat her like an SB, or you could find an SB and treat her like a private WL. The line that separates them is very blur I reckon, and entirely dependent of the type of girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletH View Post
    I'm glad I met Rob, and not some others of you.
    Please don't treat SB's as professional sex workers, they aren't!!!
    So I wonder how much you are charging Rob nowadays ?

I would agree that SB's are not necessarily "professional" but lets be honest, they are getting paid for sex, so what would call it ?

Oh, I am just a poor psychology student and this is my research, well shit lady, that does make you professional after all.

Lucky Rob, wish all the best for your futures, enjoy your sucker bitch (oh, thats SB as well)

Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    So I wonder how much you are charging Rob nowadays ?

I would agree that SB's are not necessarily "professional" but lets be honest, they are getting paid for sex, so what would call it ?

Oh, I am just a poor psychology student and this is my research, well shit lady, that does make you professional after all.

Lucky Rob, wish all the best for your futures, enjoy your sucker bitch (oh, thats SB as well)
    $$$ = $ex. That’s our mantra here, I agree, but you have to draw the line somewhere and separate what we do here from everything else or you risk going down the rabbit hole of thinking that every girl that receives any $$ amount value is the same as a whore. Very thin ice you’re walking on bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think the difference between the two is little more than semantics.
    Men pay for your company with the expectation of sex. Do we think when a SB is asked "How did you meet?" if seen out with a SD by a parent or relative they would answer "Oh on a website, he made me an offer of $1000/week to see me, go out to dinner and have sex once or twice a week and we went from there."? No of course not.
    Now I doubt the validity of the story in this thread, but the holier than thou attitude put forward by the alleged Violet had me chuckling. They may not be professional sex workers, but they are deluding themselves if they don't see what they're doing as "prostitution". Just because you are choosy about who you accept money from in exchange for sex doesn't change the end result.

But seriously this whole SB thing has grown really tiresome, it keeps popping up in multiple places, with so much bullshit and posturing. Why is it that so many topics in this forum turn in to some kind of pissing contest?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    .....Now I doubt the validity of the story in this thread, but the holier than thou attitude put forward by the alleged Violet had me chuckling. They may not be professional sex workers, but they are deluding themselves if they don't see what they're doing as "prostitution". Just because you are choosy about who you accept money from in exchange for sex doesn't change the end result.
    You are the brave one.

Many of us are thinking about it along this line but afraid to say it to avoid being offensive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’d suggest that it’s more a case of if she takes comfort from thinking that what she does isn’t prostitution, why try to burst her bubble?

It’s not that different from guys who have delusions that they are “better” than others because they see SBs, not girls in shops

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You are the brave one.

Many of us are thinking about it along this line but afraid to say it to avoid being offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I’d suggest that it’s more a case of if she takes comfort from thinking that what she does isn’t prostitution, why try to burst her bubble?

It’s not that different from guys who have delusions that they are “better” than others because they see SBs, not girls in shops
    Spot on bro.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned

"All men are created equal. They are after the same thing between a woman's legs whether SB or ML or WL." - Confucis.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Men pay for your company with the expectation of sex. Do we think when a SB is asked "How did you meet?" if seen out with a SD by a parent or relative they would answer "Oh on a website, he made me an offer of $1000/week to see me, go out to dinner and have sex once or twice a week and we went from there."? No of course not.
    Now I doubt the validity of the story in this thread, but the holier than thou attitude put forward by the alleged Violet had me chuckling. They may not be professional sex workers, but they are deluding themselves if they don't see what they're doing as "prostitution". Just because you are choosy about who you accept money from in exchange for sex doesn't change the end result.

But seriously this whole SB thing has grown really tiresome, it keeps popping up in multiple places, with so much bullshit and posturing. Why is it that so many topics in this forum turn in to some kind of pissing contest?
    Another great post asiafever. Doubt the posturing will ever stop. Some posters are so insecure they're desperate for some external validation

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Fair point that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Another great post asiafever. Doubt the posturing will ever stop. Some posters are so insecure they're desperate for some external validation
    And a fair point there too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mr Asiafever, you have outdone yourself again - another great synopsis and you have hit the clit on head.

Short Story:
    Had dinner with a group of friends at China Doll in Woolloomooloo recently and during the course of the night one of the girls in our group made a brief comment about a couple sitting diagonally opposite to us. At first impression I thought nothing of it; the guy (a cauc) who looked to be in his sixties and the girl (a cauc) looked to be in her early twenties. It seemed like the usual celebratory dinner between a father and his daughter. The guy wasn't dressed up or anything and appeared unkempt. The girl on the other hand was quite attractive, and modestly dressed like the girl next door. One of the girls in our group was adamant that something was not right. The general group consesus - it was a typical father-daughter dinner. Long story short, we saw them leave the restaurant, the guy put his hand around her shoulder like a father would do to his daughter as they walked along the harbour front. He then moved his hand towards her hips and lower back and proceeded to grab her arse, and that's when she slightly pulled away. At this point the girls in our group began showing signs of disgust by pretending to vomit (middle finger in mouth).The couple continued around the corner as he guided her towards the Ovolo hotel. They stood there chatting for a few minutes ie presumbly discussing terms and conditions, rates, future dates etc. As the couple continued to chat, our group started placing bets as to whether she would go upstairs with the guy or walk away......after a brief chat they shook hands, and when he proceeded to kiss her she pulled away. By this stage the SD must have had blue balls as he walked alone into the Ovolon hotel.
    Now each time I go out to restaurants, movies etc I'm subconsiously trying to spot SB/SD couples.

The moral of the story (if there is one) - not all Sugar Dates have sweet endings, on the other hand all RnT's have happy endings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    ..... not all Sugar Dates have sweet endings, on the other hand all RnT's have happy endings.
    That sounds like 6th century Chinese philosopher Lao Zi.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Mr Asiafever, you have outdone yourself again - another great synopsis and you have hit the clit on head.

Short Story:
    Had dinner with a group of friends at China Doll in Woolloomooloo recently and during the course of the night one of the girls in our group made a brief comment about a couple sitting diagonally opposite to us. At first impression I thought nothing of it; the guy (a cauc) who looked to be in his sixties and the girl (a cauc) looked to be in her early twenties. It seemed like the usual celebratory dinner between a father and his daughter. The guy wasn't dressed up or anything and appeared unkempt. The girl on the other hand was quite attractive, and modestly dressed like the girl next door. One of the girls in our group was adamant that something was not right. The general group consesus - it was a typical father-daughter dinner. Long story short, we saw them leave the restaurant, the guy put his hand around her shoulder like a father would do to his daughter as they walked along the harbour front. He then moved his hand towards her hips and lower back and proceeded to grab her arse, and that's when she slightly pulled away. At this point the girls in our group began showing signs of disgust by pretending to vomit (middle finger in mouth).The couple continued around the corner as he guided her towards the Ovolo hotel. They stood there chatting for a few minutes ie presumbly discussing terms and conditions, rates, future dates etc. As the couple continued to chat, our group started placing bets as to whether she would go upstairs with the guy or walk away......after a brief chat they shook hands, and when he proceeded to kiss her she pulled away. By this stage the SD must have had blue balls as he walked alone into the Ovolon hotel.
    Now each time I go out to restaurants, movies etc I'm subconsiously trying to spot SB/SD couples.

The moral of the story (if there is one) - not all Sugar Dates have sweet endings, on the other hand all RnT's have happy endings.
    If you see an attractive young woman with an average looking middle aged average Joe, then it's a pay for sex arrangement of some sort.
    It's like when you are in Thailand. Same thing.
    Thank God or Satan or whoever for patriarchy, biology, capitalism or whatever other beautiful forces have combined to give us average blokes such a privileged position in society. I fucken love it, and I take advantage of it every day. You would be a fool not too.
    If you are lucky enough to have been born male, and in a first world country (or immigrated to one) then you have already won life's lucky lottery, and if you inherit or earn a stash of cash then you are the livin the dream. Enjoy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Agree on all counts with this bro 😎

I have heard some pretty bad SB/SD deals, from WL's, even though the coin was good, what was required was pretty fucked, particularly when shops were closed during lockdown. Probably why they went back to the shops.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast