Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha, even the admins have the public holidays off!
    Haha +1 this. Maybe our admins are taking some time off this easter break

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay, I’ll say it. Violet and Justcruisin are the same person. He got caught out. Rookie error.
    I wasn’t convinced to start with and that confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Okay, I’ll say it. Violet and Justcruisin are the same person. He got caught out. Rookie error.
    I wasn’t convinced to start with and that confirmed it.
    Yeah I second that.

Seems he has a lot to prove on an anonymous sex forum.

They can easily upload a few pictures together without showing their faces or giving away too much.

If there's no photos then it's fake.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon it’s real. Various aspects of the posts are not conducive with a troll trying to role play. We’ve witnessed first hand what that looks like with Zoo and his many incarnations. This is not it.
    Juscruisin has stated he’s a well off retiree. Those types have plenty of time to kill for kicks. He’s probably getting a kick out of showing off on a sex forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He's already posted a picture of Violet on another thread, they have nothing to prove as they aren't peddling anything.

If you want to see multiple personalities just look at benny and all the new users asking him questions when that thread starts dropping down the list into oblivion.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah I second that.

Seems he has a lot to prove on an anonymous sex forum.

They can easily upload a few pictures together without showing their faces or giving away too much.

If there's no photos then it's fake.

Why would we upload pics of us both to an anonymous sex forum??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I reckon it’s real. Various aspects of the posts are not conducive with a troll trying to role play. We’ve witnessed first hand what that looks like with Zoo and his many incarnations. This is not it.
    Juscruisin has stated he’s a well off retiree. Those types have plenty of time to kill for kicks. He’s probably getting a kick out of showing off on a sex forum.
    Hit the nail on the head, thanks for the support

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    He's already posted a picture of Violet on another thread, they have nothing to prove as they aren't peddling anything.

If you want to see multiple personalities just look at benny and all the new users asking him questions when that thread starts dropping down the list into oblivion.
    Yes I have posted a pic, I could post full face pics of both of us together, but why would I feed the trolls.
    Thanks for you support

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

Fair enough, I take it back.

Yeah there's another new Benny account talking about 4 out of 4 BBFS for $300

He must have the SB handbook from TNT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm trying to reply to you guys, just takes forever to get approval for the post,
    Written 7.09 pm Mon 18th

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Violet is trying to reply, but still needs to be approved

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Fair enough, I take it back.

Yeah there's another new Benny account talking about 4 out of 4 BBFS for $300

He must have the SB handbook from TNT

Bro, the way they talk about getting it, it’s like you just have to get up from your couch, grab a girl and fuck her brains out. And all of them 10/10.

Another thing to note. The $$$ amounts they mention is like completely out of whack with reality. $300 can barely buy a girl sustenance for a week, let alone any beauty or pampering products. Completely unbelievable, or their standards are seriously low.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, the way they talk about getting it, it’s like you just have to get up from your couch, grab a girl and fuck her brains out. And all of them 10/10.

Another thing to note. The $$$ amounts they mention is like completely out of whack with reality. $300 can barely buy a girl sustenance for a week, let alone any beauty or pampering products. Completely unbelievable, or their standards are seriously low.
    Yes completely agree with you.

You can spot the genuine posts from the fakes a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I don't think I've ever described it as such. That is a ridiculous proposition.

Perhaps you need to read my observations again.
    Yeah right, bump it up to a $480 outlay for a free fuck to fly her to you with hotel paid up. WTF, you put her up in a Best Western or something? And she gonna do it with you BBFS because you turned on the charm 100% on SA. Laughable, dude.

Look bro, let's not go into the details. I don't think you can afford it. I enjoy the fantasy stories as much as the next guy. It's like FOC penthouse letters... keep it up.

I'm personally still scratching my head what exactly is your motive. It's blindingly obvious you're cooking up stories, but what is your end game?You're not selling anything.

Maybe you're just Zoo (or someone like him) and he's somehow come up with a frickin' massive Opus that has caught the imagination of every needy bro on this forum? Maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Ive paid 300-500 not including drinks and dinners on top. Sorry not sure what the issue is here?
    $300 - $500 straight up, that's a bit more believable. But here's the thing. I was replying to BB, not you. So why is it you're defending yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    There's there's a stack of guys on here getting into the Sugarbabe scene and I'm pleased for them. Yes it's more work, but it is for the guys who genuinely enjoy the company of a woman beyond the fucking and who, for their own private reasons, don't want an affair, or a girlfriend or a permanent partner.

Sugarbabes, for many men, are that something romantic in-between. And for many women who are Sugarbabes, we play an equally important role in their lives - company, affection, a mature man to connect with, better quality sex, better quality experiences and companionship without a relationship. To succeed long term you have to like women. In fact I would say you have to love them. Love talking to them, charming them, seducing them, being with them.

For you - I'd say stick with shops and brothels. It's the fish and chips of this industry, it obviously works for you and there's nothing wrong with it. I endorse them for many reasons.

I like to eat something else besides fish and chips every day. And I do.
    I’m imagining Antonio Banderas behind those words. Sorry can’t help it. Charming them … SEDUCING them… all in a Spanish accent. Amazing!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With benny when you read businessman think promoter getting a percentage of new sign ups and book peddling. When he says family man think mum in the kitchen making him fairy bread with the crusts cut off. When he says business trip think moving from one device to another asking himself questions and then answering them. When he says he's a man think pre pubescent boy waiting for his balls to drop.

I see you've picked up on the enormous amount of time he spends here peddling, remember he's spending the same amount of time peddling on other forums and making up his stories from the collection of '80s penthouse magazines he keeps under the bed so his mum doesn't find them.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh Poor violet ….

Quote Originally Posted by VioletH View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Violet, Juscruisin's 24 yr old SB turned partner.
    I love reading what you guys have to say, very informative.
    I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.
    Rob knows I'm here, and supports it, let me know what you think
    Hi Violet, how come white girls don't like me? Is it because I am a shitskin pajeet? I think I smell nicer than white girls n I wash myself once a week. I'm mostly respectful (not rapey) n my only kink is to stick finger in butt hole.

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I'm mostly respectful (not rapey) n my only kink is to stick finger in butt hole.
    And sniff it after?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast