Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Violets sake, I hope it’s not her on here. Why would anybody introduce their partner to a sex forum? It’s not even a SB forum. This won’t end well, she’ll probably need therapy herself after she’s done here. This forum has almost broken a few top chicks.

I love your work Benny and it’s something I’d be interested in but I’m surprised the Mods allow you to pedal the SB agenda. Isn’t it at the expense of businesses on here that advertise and sponsor the forum? It certainly seems like it’s competition to the shops and parlours. Anyway good luck. I don’t care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    There's there's a stack of guys on here getting into the Sugarbabe scene and I'm pleased for them. Yes it's more work, but it is for the guys who genuinely enjoy the company of a woman beyond the fucking and who, for their own private reasons, don't want an affair, or a girlfriend or a permanent partner.
    That's actually why I have regulars at brothels and privates, I am struggling to see what the difference is, apart from how much 'work' you put in lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    And sniff it after?
    Hahaha hello sir yes n lick it. yum yum. won't wash my hand as well. true pajeet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear you Benny but young girls are as promiscuous as fuck these days so you could still be eating someone else’s cum for lunch. In some ways it could be argued that they might not have the same standards as a top WL, after all its not their livelihood.

Any way, you may still get a PM from me, lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post

It’s a bit like drinking red wine….

Shops are anything from an IGA wine in a box to a Dan Murphy’s house red.

A few notches up to the Private WLs and you’re into a something you could serve in a restaurant.

But those that want something with a bit more depth and colour and a long, inspiring finish, there’s Sugarbabes.

Currently retailing at about $300-500 a bottle from private vineyards that don’t advertise.

Small quantities on offer to select buyers.

Have to be in the know though.

That is a great analogy Mr BennyB and kudos to you. All women are like wines and regardless of the grape, the vineyard, the packaging, and the price tag; they can all become quite intoxicating. Though eventaully palate fatigue will kick in and after tasting many different wines, they all start to taste the same. Alternating between wines, beers and spirits is the way to go ie variety is the spice of life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, thread completely hijacked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So interesting reading the responses to this thread and all the others.
    It's funny how quick you all go off topic and start arguing with each other.
    Part of the idea for coming on here was to gather some insights around the sex industry.
    I am planning my thesis and it will have as the major subject "personalities of those that use sex workers"

For those that asked, yes SB's do communicate about SD's or Punters as you call them. I was contacted within a week of putting up my profile on Seeking and became part of a network of SB's on a Whatsapp group.

What I have noticed is online, most of you display some very worrying personality traits, I'm sure you are not all like this in real life, yet I'm sure some of you are.

The traits of Passive aggressive, narcissistic sociopath come to front of mind..

I'm glad I met Rob, and not some others of you.
    Please don't treat SB's as professional sex workers, they aren't!!!

Anyway I've seen enough, I don't think I'll be back publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletH View Post
    Part of the idea for coming on here was to gather some insights around the sex industry.
    I am planning my thesis and it will have as the major subject "personalities of those that use sex workers"

For those that asked, yes SB's do communicate about SD's or Punters as you call them. I was contacted within a week of putting up my profile on Seeking and became part of a network of SB's on a Whatsapp group.

What I have noticed is online, most of you display some very worrying personality traits, I'm sure you are not all like this in real life, yet I'm sure some of you are.

The traits of Passive aggressive, narcissistic sociopath come to front of mind..

Can’t blame you for that decision. Too many jackasses on this forum. I think this place would be a great case study to demonstrate the effects of extremely high testosterone levels. That stuff really gets to your head!

Banned

I've told you this place is no good for you.

For us this place surprising allows lots of opportunities for fantazing, daydreaming and creative writing.

At times we may seem to be at each other's throat. But it's just juvenile act play.

Deep down we are just a bunch of harmless immature little boys. To call us "Passive aggressive, narcissistic sociopath" is an inflated compliment.

Not a trad wife. Too ugly n old to be a gold digger. To many opinions as well. Hard pass.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its really not a place for women, but you nailed it with my traits. Anyway good luck with your thesis and good luck to both of you for the future.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

This is fucking hilarious 😂 🤡🤡

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    This is fucking hilarious �� ����
    Welcome to the forum for PANS (Passive Aggressive, Narcissistic Sociopath) mate.

Man, most girls don't last more than a few days on this forum. How we love to abuse them instead of talking to them and getting some insights. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Man, most girls don't last more than a few days on this forum. How we love to abuse them instead of talking to them and getting some insights. lol
    Dude, even talking to them is a problem for the bros here. Go back a few pages, there was a creepy question within 1 day of this thread going up…. “Were you so-and-so I saw on SA?”…. Fucking lol, dude!
    Next time try to be a bit more tactful even if it’s an anonymous sex forum. You’re really not doing yourself any favours.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Welcome to the forum for PANS (Passive Aggressive, Narcissistic Sociopath) mate.
    Thanks hahahah curious to hear her self analysis "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones“

What sort of insights are you after man?! What do you think you might be able to learnt to become a better punter bro lolol

haha, yeah Goldfish, some dudes are not exactly tactful here... Guess this why we (they) punt. Reminds me of the shit talking new kids on jobsites there they talk down women and gloats on how many roots they had on the weekend... zero tack and dumb with girls.

Rogeryou, wouldn't you want to here the story from the other side as well? l always like to read what a real WL or ML likes or dislike. Thats one WL with the AMA thread, she seems like a good sheila good sport! lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is a SB and what is a SD?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    haha, yeah Goldfish, some dudes are not exactly tactful here... Guess this why we (they) punt. Reminds me of the shit talking new kids on jobsites there they talk down women and gloats on how many roots they had on the weekend... zero tack and dumb with girls.

Rogeryou, wouldn't you want to here the story from the other side as well? l always like to read what a real WL or ML likes or dislike. Thats one WL with the AMA thread, she seems like a good sheila good sport! lol

No ……that whole post came across as an oxymoron to me from the OP
    Bro it’s commonsense treat every punt with respect… It’s a cunt of a job so my aim is to not make it worse, so other then that it’s all about me. I am not trying to be their boy friend, I am not there to make them cum or change their lives or save them. It’s just about me enjoying myself.
    If you want a fantastic punt imv find regulars, the best punt comes when you build rapport.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m no academic but I have assisted various individuals in their dedication to complete their thesis. These clinical trials have been morally and ethically approved and well set out beforehand. They have been meticulously planned, funded and performed within strict parameters. They even strive to be published in a peer reviewed industry standard.

But an anonymous online sex forum with PM’s will also do I suppose.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast