Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: special massage in puppy memory

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

special massage in puppy memory

I am an old fashion guy. If one shop is good, I will go again and again. So Puppy Memory again. Met the beautiful Mamasan again. Looking at her which will be also a beautiful day. Amy was not here, so I request the recommendation. This time was Sophia. Big , real and natural boobies E cup maybe, also big butt. She is very attractive and English speak well. But I was kind of tired because of stupid work, but most important is lack of money. So I only required massage only. And Sophia just started to massage me. Actually, she was not good at real massage. But this was a special massage. Her white tiny hands touch me all over the body, touched my nipple, touch my ball, my pennies softly. So warm inside her hand. She is really good at how to excited you. After the touching, she started to kiss me. Kiss my face, my nipple and kept talking dirty words to me. I could not control myself and started to kiss her back. Even the French kiss. I felt her soft and warm tongue. I roll my tongue inside her mouth again and again. I can feel Sophia was also so enjoyable. Then she mentioned she had extra service. She can offer sex. But the price is little bit expensive. I am so enjoy but I need to consider my wallet. But my wallet didn’t allow me this time. So I said no with so much regret. When I have enough money. I will try Sophia’s top and big service. Her huge boobies, her long whit legs, little and warm mouth. It’s hard to forget the E cup. It will be enjoyable and remarkable if we have the love journey. Next time with Sophia will be soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterhjp View Post
    I am an old fashion guy. If one shop is good, I will go again and again. So Puppy Memory again. Met the beautiful Mamasan again. Looking at her which will be also a beautiful day. Amy was not here, so I request the recommendation. This time was Sophia. Big , real and natural boobies E cup maybe, also big butt. She is very attractive and English speak well. But I was kind of tired because of stupid work, but most important is lack of money. So I only required massage only. And Sophia just started to massage me. Actually, she was not good at real massage. But this was a special massage. Her white tiny hands touch me all over the body, touched my nipple, touch my ball, my pennies softly. So warm inside her hand. She is really good at how to excited you. After the touching, she started to kiss me. Kiss my face, my nipple and kept talking dirty words to me. I could not control myself and started to kiss her back. Even the French kiss. I felt her soft and warm tongue. I roll my tongue inside her mouth again and again. I can feel Sophia was also so enjoyable. Then she mentioned she had extra service. She can offer sex. But the price is little bit expensive. I am so enjoy but I need to consider my wallet. But my wallet didn’t allow me this time. So I said no with so much regret. When I have enough money. I will try Sophia’s top and big service. Her huge boobies, her long whit legs, little and warm mouth. It’s hard to forget the E cup. It will be enjoyable and remarkable if we have the love journey. Next time with Sophia will be soon.
    Hey bro Hunter,

Thanks for the review, I have been PM a few times and they do have a decent roster day to day.

Just one thing, when you write a review, would you mind format it a little bit? It is hard to read a big paragraph full of words, try copy the format in the after report session.

E Cup baby will be AHLONGOR’s favourite 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is this place?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't this the same Sophia from SS that no one has anything good to say about??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Puppy Memory? What a strange name for a rub and tug shop.
    Must be a lost in translation thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Hey bro Hunter,

Thanks for the review, I have been PM a few times and they do have a decent roster day to day.

Just one thing, when you write a review, would you mind format it a little bit? It is hard to read a big paragraph full of words, try copy the format in the after report session.

E Cup baby will be AHLONGOR’s favourite 😆

Got it bro. thanks for your remind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Where is this place?
    near Townhall . 762 Geroge street

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterhjp View Post
    Do you really need to spam other shop threads with the same fake report?

Usually when a recently registered new member started posting review for one shop, people reserved their judgement .

But if all the subsequent posts are for the same shop and one shop only, then the baby member’s credibility and intentions will be questioned , it’s that simple.

I can't help but laugh at the name of the shop!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Better yet, if they offered grooming options …

Banned
    [QUOTE=Raybo;2373774]I can't help but laugh at the name of the shop!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I can't help but laugh at the name of the shop!
    I've asked about the name too. The beautiful lady boss told me she was inspired by this song by Donny Osmond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2hgm65WhE

If you go to the shop often enough you'll find out she has a puppy there called "Memory".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Better yet, if they offered grooming options …
    That is hilarious, true that Puppy Memory does sound like a pet shop lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pic on wechat look good but can't help me notice they all edit. You see mirror bending, hallway change the shape... I worry too much when do this. Nice skinny ML then in person, boom, large ML. Make hard trust.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You just gotta see it as getting more for your money.

Seeing Sophia today, will have a full wallet so let's see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Seeing Sophia today, will have a full wallet so let's see.
    How was it? And how was the damage of your wallet lol?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do you go to the city if your misses has a gps on with your phone?

Banned
    If girls had large breasts guys would sometimes say 'look at those puppies'. If she has a shop mostly with large breasted girls, you'll be seeing many puppies slapping your face. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast