Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: special massage in puppy memory

Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    How was it? And how was the damage of your wallet lol?
    Nice girl, WeChat photos are real but she is chunkier than the photos suggest, which I don't mind. Nice natural E cups and I was offered FS which I took up. $150 tips.

Typical experience for me with FS at RnT. 40-45 minute massage followed by 10 minutes sex. Didn't want me to go down on her, didn't offer BJ and just very light kissing. Rooting was pretty good though.

I wouldn't go back but wouldn't stop people going to see her, if that is your thing. She might open up a little more with return visits, like I have experienced with other ML's in the past.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Seeing Sophia today, will have a full wallet so let's see.
    I think I saw her pic at Summerville”s

Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    How do you go to the city if your misses has a gps on with your phone?
    Just don’t bring the phone with you, unless you have ankle monitor too

Actual advice: If you can jailbreak/root your phone, you can install app that change your phone GPS location.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post

Actual advice: If you can jailbreak/root your phone, you can install app that change your phone GPS location.
    Hahahhaa i need the trick too lol i thought only my wife who keeps track on me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post

On Android, you do not need to root the phone, but you might have to give enough permissions and maybe try an alternate if the first doesn't work.
    Wechat fake location tends to be a problem...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Here's what I would do to get around those pesky partners that track your location:

1. Switch to Android.
    2. Google up some software solution to your location problem. There are a few apps available on Play store.
    3. Take a photo of an empty office and print it out in large format on one of those rollable scroll things.
    4. When you punt, use the app from step 2 to fake you're in the office. If you receive a video call from the partner, break-out the scroll from step 3 and use it as a fake background.

Or on second thought, maybe it's not such a good idea to be punting when you've got one of those partners. If she can go to the lengths of tracking your location, who knows what else she checks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12