Thread: Wyong

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Wyong

Had a bit of a browse around the Central Coast area today and ventured into the old town centre of Wyong, around the rail station.

Surprised to find two massage shops, one a RnT looking place on the main road, and a Thai up the side street. Both were open. Apart from the occasional train passenger, the area was pretty well deserted.

Found a MILFy type on We Chat "nearby", but not close enough to be in the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Had a bit of a browse around the Central Coast area today and ventured into the old town centre of Wyong, around the rail station.

Surprised to find two massage shops, one a RnT looking place on the main road, and a Thai up the side street. Both were open. Apart from the occasional train passenger, the area was pretty well deserted.

Found a MILFy type on We Chat "nearby", but not close enough to be in the shop.
    I can confirm for you, the Thai up the side st (Alison Rd) is definitely legit.
    There is a couple of RnT's upstairs on the main Rd that come and go, and another that is hit and miss at St level

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    I can confirm for you, the Thai up the side st (Alison Rd) is definitely legit.
    There is a couple of RnT's upstairs on the main Rd that come and go, and another that is hit and miss at St level
    Currently AFAIK there's two upstairs RNTs along the main strip opposite station (possible extras beyond that, haven't investigated but the one further north (AAA) is run by the same mob who run 366 Toukley based on locanto listings), then a bit further north there's another shop that is I believe run by the same mob from Natural Care Epping, so likely same service as you'll get there.

Then on the other side of the main road behind the old station buildings and opposite bottom pub there's Best Life, where Joey is apparently the one to see based on Google reviews. No FS I believe.