Thread: Position Position

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Position Position

It's always occurred to me that I don't roll through that many sex positions in a WL session.

Maybe, standard mish, standing mish, side?, CC, RCG, doggy ...and that's it .... occasionally I throw in prone or spoon.

I read Minute Man's excellent database links to sexual positions and discovered unknown to me that I'm also doing Man Mish, Deckchair and Drill.....plus there are a whole bunch of other probable/possible positions.

How about other punters...
    What are your go to positions??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's one position that is my favorite!!
    The girl lays on her side, then the leg closest to the ceiling in bent at 90 degrees. She can then turn her upper body towards the ceiling so you can see her boobs. Then you mount her with a finger or a thumb in her bum. You can also move her bent leg and bend it more which changes the position of her cervix and hit her G spot. Also if she raises her bum towards you, you can get full balls deep inside her as you finger or thumb her butt. It's the best since you can also grab the butt cheek closest to your face, and slap it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    There's one position that is my favorite!!
    The girl lays on her side, then the leg closest to the ceiling in bent at 90 degrees. She can then turn her upper body towards the ceiling so you can see her boobs. Then you mount her with a finger or a thumb in her bum. You can also move her bent leg and bend it more which changes the position of her cervix and hit her G spot. Also if she raises her bum towards you, you can get full balls deep inside her as you finger or thumb her butt. It's the best since you can also grab the butt cheek closest to your face, and slap it.
    Is there a name for this position? Sounds like a sexy position 😏. Will give this a go with WL that allow FIA

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Is there a name for this position? Sounds like a sexy position 😏. Will give this a go with WL that allow FIA
    From the description it sounds like a bent or twisted spoon position aka the Uri Geller (but I could be wrong)

I'm an advocate for 'position position position' but some chicks will complain that certain positions are uncomfortable, tiring, painful etc and so 'rotation rotation rotation' becomes necessary.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You just go with your feeling and the vibe and the girl's vibe and see where it leads.
    Just go wherever your body takes you.
    Trying to copy positions from a sex guide book or website like it's an exercise or a recipe or how to assemble an IKEA flat pack is not the way to go.
    It's not a rhythmic gymnastics routine with judges scoring you on degree of difficulty and the precision of your performance.
    Just go with the flow. Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You just go with your feeling and the vibe and the girl's vibe and see where it leads. Just go wherever your body takes you.
    Trying to copy positions from a sex guide book or website like it's an exercise or a recipe or how to assemble an IKEA flat pack is not the way to go.
    It's not a rhythmic gymnastics routine with judges scoring you on degree of difficulty and the precision of your performance.
    Just go with the flow. Enjoy!
    I must be seeing things Rooter as I read yr post 10 or so minutes ago and thought you said something about there only being 4 main positions and 100s of variations ....and yet now that comment is now gone??

And no edit to your post showing?
    What am I missing or maybe seeing things?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I must be seeing things Rooter as I read yr post 10 or so minutes ago and thought you said something about there only being 4 main positions and 100s of variations ....and yet now that comment is now gone??

And no edit to your post showing?
    What am I missing or maybe seeing things?
    Yeah. i think there are 4 basic positions and 100 variations on each of them.

I tried this last night with a WL and holy fuck it was good. Only took me 30 minutes to find it on Google. Apart from a good prone bone, its called the "Captain Position". Its basically missionary but with the chicks legs up in the air. I find it works out best if you position the girl on the edge of the bed with her ass slightly over the edge. Its a great position for maximum penetration. Link below.

https://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/...-position.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I tried this last night with a WL and holy fuck it was good. Only took me 30 minutes to find it on Google. Apart from a good prone bone, its called the "Captain Position". Its basically missionary but with the chicks legs up in the air. I find it works out best if you position the girl on the edge of the bed with her ass slightly over the edge. Its a great position for maximum penetration. Link below.

https://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/...-position.html
    Some coordination there....looks like rowing a boat.
    Am I right you're kneeling on the bed and her ass checks are elevated onto your thighs?

Some coordination there....looks like rowing a boat.
    Am I right you're kneeling on the bed and her ass checks are elevated onto your thighs?
    Slightly elevated or ass cheeks on bed. Either way works fine. I should have clarified what I said before in relation to the chicks ass slightly over the edge of the bed. What I should have said is that you get the chick to lay on her back with her ass slightly over the edge of the bed with her legs up in the air. I find it better to stand beside the bed with the girl on her back and pussy slightly over the edge of the bed for maximum penetration. Anyways, I highly recommend it.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Missionary, doggy, prone from time to time, cowgirl depending on the girl, and recently the pile driver.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have a couple of fave positions for front and back entry respectively.

For back entry, I do a variation of the Basset Hound position: https://sexpositions.club/positions/17.html
    My version is I have her spread her knees wide but keep her feet together, which makes her pussy and ass position lower. I then enter in an almost "seiza-style" sitting position from the back, with my knees spread wide so my thighs are on the outside of hers. This position is perfect for me. Great sexy view of her waist, ass and legs, and I get full skin-on-skin contact with her all around my groin and thighs. I can also reach her boobs and grab them, or play with her clit if I lean forward more.
    Once I started doing this position I never went back to standard doggy style.

My fave front entry position is something like this: https://sexpositions.club/positions/227.html
    The only differences in my version is she'd be lying more on her back than on her side, and her leg would be on my other shoulder than what's in that pic. Some girls who didn't know what I was aiming for get a surprise when they realized how deep I can go in this position, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I have a couple of fave positions for front and back entry respectively.

For back entry, I do a variation of the Basset Hound position: https://sexpositions.club/positions/17.html
    My version is I have her spread her knees wide but keep her feet together, which makes her pussy and ass position lower. I then enter in an almost "seiza-style" sitting position from the back, with my knees spread wide so my thighs are on the outside of hers. This position is perfect for me. Great sexy view of her waist, ass and legs, and I get full skin-on-skin contact with her all around my groin and thighs. I can also reach her boobs and grab them, or play with her clit if I lean forward more.
    Once I started doing this position I never went back to standard doggy style.

My fave front entry position is something like this: https://sexpositions.club/positions/227.html
    The only differences in my version is she'd be lying more on her back than on her side, and her leg would be on my other shoulder than what's in that pic. Some girls who didn't know what I was aiming for get a surprise when they realized how deep I can go in this position, lol...
    That last one looks good but I'd almost need a diagram to get it right.
    Probably depends on the girl but do you find WLs are receptive to some of the more different positions?

I had a WL baulk at Deckchair recently...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That last one looks good but I'd almost need a diagram to get it right.
    Probably depends on the girl but do you find WLs are receptive to some of the more different positions?

I had a WL baulk at Deckchair recently...
    Yes they defo have their preferences, but so do I. If a girl had something that turned me off from the front, eg not very fit tummy, bad breath, flat chested, etc, I stick to the back entry position and finish that way. Or if a girl really turned me on and I couldn't last very long in the back position, I switch to the front.

Also had girls who very quickly asked to switch out of my front position because of penetration depth. That sucked.

The second position is easy. Just think of it this way. You're in mish with her legs on your shoulders. Then, you just get her to lower one of her legs, let's say her left leg, so it's laying flat pointed straight down. Then you just open up your knees and swing your right leg over her straightened left leg so you end up almost straddling it. Her right leg would still be on your left shoulder. At this point I usually like to feel all over that lovely leg while thrusting deep into her. I also get to play with her nicely rounded right arse cheek and play with her tits. All this time, I'm hitting her cervix and enjoying the view of her reactions. It's great!