Thread: Marrickville 271?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Marrickville 271?

Any idea if this joint is legit? Haven't seen much about it and was in the area so I thought I'd ask the bros here. They have a website but it's a little iffy.

Cheers and ty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What do you mean by legit? If you walk in and pay the admit fee you will get a fuck and maybe a suck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locunt86 View Post
    Any idea if this joint is legit? Haven't seen much about it and was in the area so I thought I'd ask the bros here. They have a website but it's a little iffy.

Cheers and ty
    Its a brothel, you pay, you fuck, you leave. you might also die from secondary smoking, have a asthma attack from the poison air in the joint... yeah even as you just walk along the footpath outside, you can smell the ciggie smoke drifting down the stairs even if the top door is barred.

Its great for those punters who worry about perfume smells as all you will smell of leave the joint is cigarettes.

Banned
    It's still open and not closed by the authorities so must be still legitimate brothel. There would be better brothels to visit if you're in that area. N5M is just around the corner with better looking girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The photos are not real, if they are they are heavily photoshopped. There are some great times to be had in this place. They have some good talent from time to time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    To the OP: Why do you want to know?

It is a legal establishment. I've been punting @ 271 Marrickville for some 4 years now. Before it was called Vixens 271.
    I've had some good ones at 271, but not in recent times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been here a couple of times. The girls arnt the youngest and the place isnt the fanciest, but, if you enjoy BBBJ, Rimming, COB, COF, etc all for a reasonble price this is the place for you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    To the OP: Why do you want to know?

It is a legal establishment. I've been punting @ 271 Marrickville for some 4 years now. Before it was called Vixens 271.
    I happened to be in that area and just wondered if it was worth dropping by. Times have been tough financially since I had a double whammy of losing work + getting dumped so I wanted to let loose somewhere without burning a hole in my wallet.

Situation has improved slightly and I just used that punting money to get cat food for my lil boy at home instead. Maybe will give 271 a try when times are better.

Thanks for the info everyone (belatedly).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I happened to be in that area and just wondered if it was worth dropping by. Times have been tough financially since I had a double whammy of losing work + getting dumped so I wanted to let loose somewhere without burning a hole in my wallet.

Situation has improved slightly and I just used that punting money to get cat food for my lil boy at home instead. Maybe will give 271 a try when times are better.

Hope you get back on your feet soon bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

All the best bro Locunt!