Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai wl or ml. my lack of luck

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai wl or ml. my lack of luck

Seems I have sorted luck on the girls that do many men rave about ,the ones from Thailand. Most of them seem to come across very regmental and have a small window to enjoy them. Do this do that don't do this don't do that. It's like having sex with the first wife all over again. Anyone know of a good Thai ml or wl spot to punt? I do live on the west side but am up for most adventures as long as it's not a ladyboy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Seems I have sorted luck on the girls that do many men rave about ,the ones from Thailand. Most of them seem to come across very regmental and have a small window to enjoy them. Do this do that don't do this don't do that. It's like having sex with the first wife all over again. Anyone know of a good Thai ml or wl spot to punt? I do live on the west side but am up for most adventures as long as it's not a ladyboy.
    Same for me. The last one I saw gave me like 2 minutes of bbbj and 5 minutes of sex and then spent the rest of the sesh giving me a massage. Didn't push it cause she just didn't look enthusiastic. If it weren't for the fact that Thai girls have one of the best ass for Asians I wouldn't try my luck anymore.

Also are you Asian? Thai girls seem to prefer white guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recommens SBM near Museum station.

I check their roster on wechat every morning lol great spot with shower and lots of girls

Ryde massage 2 pope st is another favourite of mine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I'm an old white dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    200 stanmore ML Shara I recommend

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No I'm an old white dude
    Well then. I guess they just provide minimalist service to all. At least there's no prejudice in their lack of service lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recommend Wynyard Blossom near hunter connection

I have had great FS and blowjobs there

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It can be a bit hit and miss with Thai girls.
    When they are good they are fucking dynamite and provide 10/10 service.
    Even though I am a fan of J girls some of my best ever girls were Thai. Venus and Jay at Ginza spring to mind immediately.
    I find that as a general rule they are not much into foreplay or DFK or being pleasured through DATY etc.
    They are professional and treat you like a customer rather than as a boyfriend - which is fair enough because that is what we are.
    They usually give a good BBBJ, but the best feature is their fucking - they really live up to the Little Brown Fuck Machine reputation. Wild fucking in every position. So much energy!
    If you are more into a slow and sensual GFE session then more times than not, Thai girls won't totally satisfy that desire.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My #2 ml of all time was a Thai girl. My god she was anything but mechanical. Whenever I made a booking with her I knew I needed a clear schedule that afternoon because I was going to feel like a seafront village after the Vikings had left.
    But on the flip have had many meh sessions with Thai girls also. I'm not sure it is any one nationality more than another. More a weight of numbers thing. For a while KPS was the bane of everyone's punting life due to the sheer volume of Korean girls around the shops. Now Korean girls have thinned out we hear less about it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    One of my GOAT WL was Thai, Alin from GC. That girl was so sensual in everything she did. Even washing my dick in the shower was sensual; hard to explain how she does it.
    Apart from her though, never had much experience with Thai girls. I always thought they would be like Alin in terms of service levels.

Banned
    They have to "like" you to do more for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It can be a bit hit and miss with Thai girls.
    When they are good they are fucking dynamite and provide 10/10 service.
    Even though I am a fan of J girls some of my best ever girls were Thai. Venus and Jay at Ginza spring to mind immediately.
    I find that as a general rule they are not much into foreplay or DFK or being pleasured through DATY etc.
    They are professional and treat you like a customer rather than as a boyfriend - which is fair enough because that is what we are.
    They usually give a good BBBJ, but the best feature is their fucking - they really live up to the Little Brown Fuck Machine reputation. Wild fucking in every position. So much energy!
    If you are more into a slow and sensual GFE session then more times than not, Thai girls won't totally satisfy that desire.
    Have to agree with rooter on this!
    They can be very hit and miss which is a shame because I recon on average they are the best looking asian girls. That's just my opinion.
    I have had many a good time with Thai girls in Thailand but there is always something missing which is passion, DFK and that real GFE!
    The philippino's on the other hand are very passionate! DFK, non stop sex, it just doesn't stop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Have to agree with rooter on this!
    They can be very hit and miss which is a shame because I recon on average they are the best looking asian girls. That's just my opinion.
    I have had many a good time with Thai girls in Thailand but there is always something missing which is passion, DFK and that real GFE!
    The philippino's on the other hand are very passionate! DFK, non stop sex, it just doesn't stop.
    Yea thai girls are really skilled...and most of them keep themselves in really good shape. Haven't come across a bad thai experience

Banned
    Pay them double of what you give them. They are all after one thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Pay them double of what you give them. They are all after one thing.
    No money no honey!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know the feeling. Based on years of punting it feels like Thai girls have been providing better service than other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always had best service from Thai WL or ML's, Thailand is open now and from July 1st all restrictions are removed, where better to enjoy Thai girls then in Thailand.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Me to. I seem to get along with Thai ml for some reasons.
    Even first visit we seem to hit it off and it feel like old friend. Once they feel comfortable nd earn their trust..they can be extremely generous and more adventures.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I too have had much better luck recently with Thai ML's becoming my go-to regulars. Agreed that they can be a bit too mechanical and reserved until they get to know and trust you a bit... but they sure know how to please when they want to! but back in my 20's and 30's it was the J girls that offered the most to me. Man that was a good period of my life!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember 20 years ago there were so many Hot Thai girls in Sydney compared to now, the visa rules have obviously changed, id strongly suggest if you love Thai girls head over to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand for a couple of weeks, you will not regret it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast