Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thai wl or ml. my lack of luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I remember 20 years ago there were so many Hot Thai girls in Sydney compared to now, the visa rules have obviously changed, id strongly suggest if you love Thai girls head over to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand for a couple of weeks, you will not regret it.
    Still many Thai girls around. RNT shops are mostly full of Thai or Chinese girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    9/10 times i can get aThai ML to give me FS .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    9/10 times i can get aThai ML to give me FS .
    Would you say this was the case before covid? I didn't feel this was the case few a years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Still many Thai girls around. RNT shops are mostly full of Thai or Chinese girls.
    I just got back last month from a 6 week trip to Thailand, Bangkok Pattaya Phuket and Kanchanburi. It was a $ 12 000 trip all up so i cant afford to punt in Sydney for a while, a lot of the girls i barfined were from Go Go bars so thats why i spent so much

Banned
    I just got back last month from a 6 week trip to Thailand, Bangkok Pattaya Phuket and Kanchanburi. It was a $ 12 000 trip all up so i cant afford to punt in Sydney for a while, a lot of the girls i barfined were from Go Go bars so thats why i spent so much
    What was your favourite place where you had most fun, the girls were hot looking and friendly and prices were reasonable?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's it like to go to Thailand. I only been to Vietnam, had some interesting haircuts.
    And Japan .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would you say this was the case before covid? I didn't feel this was the case few a years ago.

same pre and post COVID .

Post COVID though I noticed the girls don’t kiss as much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was your favourite place where you had most fun, the girls were hot looking and friendly and prices were reasonable?
    Pattaya is without a doubt the best place for girls nightlife etc in Thailand, dont waste your time going to Phuket for girls as its too expensive there, Pattaya is a 1 and half hour taxi ride $ 61 from Bangkok airport, hotel rooms with pool start around $ 30 a night, beer bars charge $ 53 for short time which is around 1 hour upstairs above bar or back in your room, they charge around double that for long time which is overnight in your room which is much better value, a lot of guys take the girls for a few days at a time so its like a girlfriend experience. Go Go bars have between 30 to 80 girls working every night and the hottest girls are dancing on stage in G0 Go bars so there is much better choice, they charge around $ 150 an hour short time and thats back in your room, they can charge over $ 250 long time which is better value but i found last trip most will only go short time so they can get back to the bar and get lady drinks off guys as they get a commision from the drinks as they are contracted to get a certain amount of lady drinks each shift, Bangkok is also a fun place so you could start with a few nights in Bangkok then taxi to Pattaya, Im going back in November and your welcome to come along or meet us over there as i have mates from Sydney and Melbourne who go with us twice a year,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    What's it like to go to Thailand. I only been to Vietnam, had some interesting haircuts.
    And Japan .
    I went to Vietnam by myself in 2018 i had a great time there but you can't beat Thailand for girls and nightlife etc, i also had some bad haircuts in Thailand so i always get a haircut in Sydney before i leave,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pattaya is without a doubt the best place for girls nightlife etc in Thailand, dont waste your time going to Phuket for girls as its too expensive there, Pattaya is a 1 and half hour taxi ride $ 61 from Bangkok airport, hotel rooms with pool start around $ 30 a night, beer bars charge $ 53 for short time which is around 1 hour upstairs above bar or back in your room, they charge around double that for long time which is overnight in your room which is much better value, a lot of guys take the girls for a few days at a time so its like a girlfriend experience. Go Go bars have between 30 to 80 girls working every night and the hottest girls are dancing on stage in G0 Go bars so there is much better choice, they charge around $ 150 an hour short time and thats back in your room, they can charge over $ 250 long time which is better value but i found last trip most will only go short time so they can get back to the bar and get lady drinks off guys as they get a commision from the drinks as they are contracted to get a certain amount of lady drinks each shift, Bangkok is also a fun place so you could start with a few nights in Bangkok then taxi to Pattaya, Im going back in November and your welcome to come along or meet us over there as i have mates from Sydney and Melbourne who go with us twice a year,
    Food for thought. A great girl can be had Australia for$250. About a days wage for your average worker or a little under. The average wage in Thailand is about 350 baht $15 Australian. So to pay girls in Thailand $150 an hour is absurd. One because it’s comparable to our cheap shops in Sydney and two, instead of paying girls about a days wage for an hour( we’ll earned) you are paying them 10 days wage for an hour. No wonder I see so many rich Thais driving Mercs. Obviously the owners of the Thai brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Food for thought. A great girl can be had Australia for$250. About a days wage for your average worker or a little under. The average wage in Thailand is about 350 baht $15 Australian. So to pay girls in Thailand $150 an hour is absurd. One because it’s comparable to our cheap shops in Sydney and two, instead of paying girls about a days wage for an hour( we’ll earned) you are paying them 10 days wage for an hour. No wonder I see so many rich Thais driving Mercs. Obviously the owners of the Thai brothels.
    Well anyone that runs these businesses successfully can afford a merc. Obviously average Thai locals don't go to those places, and because of supply alot of girls must have some pretty quiet days unlike here. Never know if they tell you the truth but i had a thai WL tell me that once she got to 15 customers for the month she worked alot less to share the spoils around

Should also add if money is no object pimp club Bangkok. Gotta do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12