Thread: Thai Milf's CBD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thai Milf's CBD

Just curious where to find Thai milf and mature in the CBD these days, Thai city is no longer around, what's the best place, massage or FS..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even I am looking for a good place in CBD (close to Town Hall station). I think QVB is shut (but i will try calling them when I am in office next as I heard someone suggesting to call them as they may have moved). I tried 197 Clarence and it was a good experience - all the girls were busy so got the receptionist to serve me. Nothing much to talk about face, but she has the most amazing bottom. Loved starting at it, and overall a very friendly girl.

Any other places around that area - only massage (preferably discreet), no FS.

I just posted on another thread about CBD style as well - was a complete disappointment for me. But will try again some other day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try 199 Clarence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    Try 199 Clarence
    Is this where you have Vietnamese girls or that's 197 Clarence?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is this where you have Vietnamese girls or that's 197 Clarence?
    Vietnamese girls are at 197, some nice girls too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    Vietnamese girls are at 197, some nice girls too
    Any recommendations from Friday roaster? I am in the city office tomorrow and might visit in the evening after work. If i know of any good girl, i can book in advance to avoid any last minute disappointment. Thanks in advance

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Amazing, OP asks for info on Thai MILFs, but he gets details of Viet girls.

There is a shop down in the dungeon at 711 George then recently changed from Chinese RnT to "Thai". When I walked past a couple of weeks ago, the door was open and I did notice a MILFy type walking around in reception. Might be worth a look in sometime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Amazing, OP asks for info on Thai MILFs, but he gets details of Viet girls.
    It may not be entirely amazing. There are 1.3 million people who live in Vietnam who identify as Thai (Tai Tay) and speak a Thai dialect. There is also a series of Vietnamese villages strung along Thailand's western border. Occasionally, a reference is made on this site to a 'country' Thai girl, who in fact could come from any one of 20 or more different ethnic groups. Within Thailand, poorer women from minority groups make up a slightly disproportionate number of the 'working girls.' But when they come to Oz we tend to call all of them Thais whatever their actual ethnicity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    It may not be entirely amazing. There are 1.3 million people who live in Vietnam who identify as Thai (Tai Tay) and speak a Thai dialect. There is also a series of Vietnamese villages strung along Thailand's western border. Occasionally, a reference is made on this site to a 'country' Thai girl, who in fact could come from any one of 20 or more different ethnic groups. Within Thailand, poorer women from minority groups make up a slightly disproportionate number of the 'working girls.' But when they come to Oz we tend to call all of them Thais whatever their actual ethnicity.
    This is why I love this site not only do I get to find out who does COF or who has an edible arse but I also get to broaden my intellectual horizons with informative cultural knowledge such as this. Now let me see if there’s any new big tit info or daily bickering between members going on in other threads.
    Thank you sir