Thread: Outcall massage that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Outcall massage that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

In Melbourne I found a shop that sends girls to your apartment for a $50 or so fee on top of normal prices if I recall correctly, but I can't find anything similar in Sydney.
    I looked on Locanto and E&B but I see crazy prices, like $400 an hour. Is there a shop that can send you a girl over for a massage and a NHJ for reasonable prices?

And before you tell me to just go to a shop, of course that possible, but one of my favourite things in the world is to smoke a bunch of weed and have a naked lady massage me and play with my junk, so I can't really be driving around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slothorn View Post
    In Melbourne I found a shop that sends girls to your apartment for a $50 or so fee on top of normal prices if I recall correctly, but I can't find anything similar in Sydney.
    I looked on Locanto and E&B but I see crazy prices, like $400 an hour. Is there a shop that can send you a girl over for a massage and a NHJ for reasonable prices?

And before you tell me to just go to a shop, of course that possible, but one of my favourite things in the world is to smoke a bunch of weed and have a naked lady massage me and play with my junk, so I can't really be driving around.
    Clearly your junk is boneyard scrap … just create an opportunity with an ML who appears to like you enough and your money more so , to do private … or bus pass

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    You still can do that in shop, I think. Go to brothel and do it
    The reason why outcall is so expensive mostly is to cover the risk of it. I heard from Daisy (Daisybaby) that they didn't want to do outcall because one of them got blackmail from customer. He filmed their session in secret and threatened her later.
    Plus time travel, travel cost, risk of having fake booking. And I believe the girls do outcall rely on agent to protect them so they don't get all $400.
    Should not just consider your convenience only.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Bro, don’t look for this stuff on E&B, Locanto, Skokka, etc. You’d only go to these if you were really desperate for private FS, and you’re not even looking for FS.

Just Google “Sydney Erotic Massage Outcall”. There are heaps out there. Here are a couple of examples:
    https://silkymassagesydney.com/
    https://www.peachyasianmassage.com/

You can also negotiate an outcall with a parlour in the city and see if they want to do it. It’s money to be earned, I’m sure you can work something out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, don’t look for this stuff on E&B, Locanto, Skokka, etc. You’d only go to these if you were really desperate for private FS, and you’re not even looking for FS.

Just Google “Sydney Erotic Massage Outcall”. There are heaps out there. Here are a couple of examples:
    https://silkymassagesydney.com/
    https://www.peachyasianmassage.com/
    Don't both of those lead to some haggis asking a min of $240ph for a rub down (clothes on) somewhere in Goulburn St.... some review here somewhere in the last 6 months.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Don't both of those lead to some haggis asking a min of $240ph for a rub down (clothes on) somewhere in Goulburn St.... some review here somewhere in the last 6 months.
    No idea, I never look for private MLs when there's no lockdown. I don't see an issue with going to a massage parlour.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hey mate, would you mind PMing me the joint you found in Melbourne offering the outcall?? I know a good joint in the GC if you're ever up there