Thread: 5 Life-Improving Things You Can Afford Once You Reach Upper Middle Class

Banned

5 Life-Improving Things You Can Afford Once You Reach Upper Middle Class

They should add number 6 - punting.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-lif...150028395.html

What is the minimum income required to punt comfortably without breaking the bank?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No 6 a hot Asian sugar lady / FWB I got one

No 7 Punting for Asian ladies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    They should add number 6 - punting.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-lif...150028395.html

What is the minimum income required to punt comfortably without breaking the bank?
    With a $40k income pre-COVID, if you're single and only pay $200/wk max in rent (shared accommodation) then you'd be able to safely punt 1-2 times monthly on a budget of $150 per punt. With my current income that's roughly 15 times per month, but right now I'm only able to punt 7-8 times max monthly with a $250 budget because I no longer live in shared accommodation arrangements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    With a $40k income pre-COVID, if you're single and only pay $200/wk max in rent (shared accommodation) then you'd be able to safely punt 1-2 times monthly on a budget of $150 per punt. With my current income that's roughly 15 times per month, but right now I'm only able to punt 7-8 times max monthly with a $250 budget because I no longer live in shared accommodation arrangements.
    How'd you afford all those fivesomes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    How'd you afford all those fivesomes?
    Haha. Perhaps that's a fiction tale written up by someone who's a pro at making stuff up. I wish I could afford or even perform in a fivesome, even a threesome just doesn't sit right with me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    No 6 a hot Asian sugar lady / FWB I got one

No 7 Punting for Asian ladies
    You mention a FWB so many times. Is she or was she a ML or WL ? Also how much do you have to pay her or is it free?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    shes my sugar lady pay her $250 a visit no time limit she used to be a ML ten years ago but quit. see her weekly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A woman be it W/L or non W/L is a luxury item. Pay the cashier sport.

Banned
    You can punt even if you earn below standard wage.

Just don't eat, pay rent or walk instead of catching trains and throw all the money on WLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm different, never really needed to buy concert tickets. Just making the artist maximun bucks while you listen to music crammed together like sardines

Compare that to a punt, where you make sweet music yourself, in a room with two (or more) people

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Just don't eat, pay rent or walk instead of catching trains and throw all the money on WLs.
    Wallet Wizard could be an option.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I'm different, never really needed to buy concert tickets. Just making the artist maximun bucks while you listen to music crammed together like sardines

Compare that to a punt, where you make sweet music yourself, in a room with two (or more) people
    LOL it's kinda like saying what's the point of punting when you can fuck your own palms for free knowing that your palms never had any other partner other than yourself (unless you're gay/bi and have touched other bloke's dick before)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Yeah, you might die before you even reach a shop.