Thread: Visiting Sydney CBD for a few days, hoping for some ideas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Visiting Sydney CBD for a few days, hoping for some ideas

Finally getting back to Sydney this weekend for a quick holiday after just over 2 years.
    Last few times I was down there, Tokio Studio and Arianna at MAC were my absolute standouts and a big reason why I wanted to return. Just to find out they are both gone.

So I'm chasing some good recommendations in and around the CBD if possible.

I generally prefer Massage shops over Brothels, so would probably be looking for them (but could make some exceptions)
    I like petite/short girls the best, and usually J/K girls, but not always.

Really hoping for some 69/bbbj action that was as good as what Tokio/Arianna offered.

Also excited to try a two girl, as they are expensive and apparently not very great up here in Brisbane, hopefully with what I mentioned above...

I've poked around the forum for a few days, but wondering if anyone had some other suggestions or good recommendations? PM's welcome as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Welcome to Sydney pardner. We lurve strangers here . Y'all come back now ...

deliverancep.jpg

squeal.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go back to MAC! You can't go wrong! Julia, Marcella, Danny & the girls are all pretty popular...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sydney baby massage!! Can’t go wrong there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sky at Sydney Baby Massage on Friday bro, her 69 BJ is one of the best

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Sky at Sydney Baby Massage on Friday bro, her 69 BJ is one of the best
    Agree it’s excellent even thought it’s CBJ. I need to know has anyone every fucked her?

My tip is go to a brothel mate you will pay way over in these shops and won’t get half the service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Brothels are good value

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Agree it’s excellent even thought it’s CBJ. I need to know has anyone every fucked her?

My tip is go to a brothel mate you will pay way over in these shops and won’t get half the service
    I agree. Although RNT can come off as low pressure/ less intense than a FS visit to a brothel youll end up doing everything you want for the same price of less.

At some of these RNT shops even though you can pay $150+ you're not even guaranteed to get your cock sucked without a condom. There are places that offer similar pricing like No5, Ginza, Kyoto etc that offer BBBJ, FS, CIM, rimming, Ball licking, DATY for $150 with a gorgous girl in her 20's and cheaper shops out west will drain your balls for $65+ such as Yoko's and 212 in st marys but keep in mind the quality of the establishment is quite poor and the ladies are a little older.

Not to say that a RNT isn't a great place to go but if youre in sydney you gotta sample those shops that i mentioned, cant get better value for money considering the quality of girls, full service and a central location.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm wondering is RTN dying or decrease with the inflation? seems better value for money go to GOOD FS places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obvious question… but has anyone experienced first hand heading to the aforementioned FS shops above, when your interest is ONLY with a BJ / 69 etc.?

Yes - i’m sure you can just roll in there, pay the fee and just tell them what you want… but curious of first hand experience from brothers who have done this, or do so typically. Would imagine it is quite rare, but also… why not if there is a gap in the market?

Best of luck to the OP with his visit. Follow the advice above, as well as your prior positive experiences.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    i'm wondering is RTN dying or decrease with the inflation? seems better value for money go to GOOD FS places.
    I don't think RnT is dying, but I think there are just too many mediocre shops. Getting a brothel licence is expensive, time consuming and difficult, opening a massage shop much easier in comparison, and so that's what happens, shops open, the talent pool at the moment has been thinned due to covid, lack of girls flying in etc and so it's more of a lottery. I guess that's why private mls are such a winning idea, yeah a little more expensive than just going to a shop, but by God if she is good she is worth it, why waste time and money on duds when you know you have a guaranteed winner, right?
    I would say the majority of punts are done out of convenience. I live in the hills, and I spend most of my time between there and Eastwood/Epping. Now you have a better chance of teaching a goldfish to do cartwheels than of getting a fs shop open there, and the privates are 99% dodgy bait and switch, so what is left? Shops. Now in Castle Hill you have 4 massage shops of varying quality, Epping also has 4, Eastwood 3, Carlingford 4 and each can be hit and miss, with far more misses than hits over the past 2 or so years, but your alternatives are limited. I agree a good fs shop offers better value a lot of the time, but thinking of my 3 all time best massage ladies, $60 an hour and $50-100 was a BARGAIN for the service they offered, and I don't mean fs, I mean the whole experience, and to be honest I haven't found a fs girl like that in a long, long time, and if any of those girls had offered a private massage situation I would have leapt at the offer. But that's just me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Obvious question… but has anyone experienced first hand heading to the aforementioned FS shops above, when your interest is ONLY with a BJ / 69 etc.?

Yes - i’m sure you can just roll in there, pay the fee and just tell them what you want… but curious of first hand experience from brothers who have done this, or do so typically. Would imagine it is quite rare, but also… why not if there is a gap in the market?

Best of luck to the OP with his visit. Follow the advice above, as well as your prior positive experiences.
    Yes been there done that . It’s not in anyway at least to me unusual . And curiously one thai woman I’ve now known for 6 years , had said she had begun to like me as I initially only got a massage and other basic service for quite awhile . It took her at least 3 times too ask why I didn’t want to fick her before I did

I’m not advocating nothing by saying the above

But plenty guys go to a MP hoping expecting FS

So what’s the difference

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post

I’ve done that before, but I didn’t plan on it, only switched to “plan B” when I found the girl not to my liking. I knew straightaway that the moment I put on that dom and tried to fuck her I would lose my boner. Ended up using most of the session time on mutual oral sex, followed by hand relief. It was ok.

I think to be able to do this from the get go, you’d need to be in a special frame of mind. Going to a brothel without wanting to fuck is like going to the fish and chip shop not wanting to eat fish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    ..... Now in Castle Hill you have 4 massage shops of varying quality, Epping also has 4, Eastwood 3, Carlingford 4 and each can be hit and miss, with far more misses than hits over the past 2 or so years, but your alternatives are limited.....
    West Ryde has a row of massage shops for your convenience as a hills dweller.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I ended up back at MAC Thursday and saw Aisha who was delightful. Was going to go back again this weekend but they haven't updated WeChat and aren't replying to messages.

Went to Sydney Baby yesterday and saw Abby and it was awful. Very cute girl, great body but service would've been below average for Brisbane, let alone Sydney.

Ya live ya learn I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I’ve done that before, but I didn’t plan on it, only switched to “plan B” when I found the girl not to my liking. I knew straightaway that the moment I put on that dom and tried to fuck her I would lose my boner. Ended up using most of the session time on mutual oral sex, followed by hand relief. It was ok.

I think to be able to do this from the get go, you’d need to be in a special frame of mind. Going to a brothel without wanting to fuck is like going to the fish and chip shop not wanting to eat fish.
    Thanks mate. That’s helpful. I suppose the reasoning for me (and maybe others) is that we don’t delve into FS often/at all… so it is the other services that are of interest to us… but that being said, it’s strange given 99% of visitors would want FS (don’t blame them!). But yep… shouldn’t be an issue as you’re paying that amount regardless.

I know not that much difference once you’re talking CFS and BBBJ / CIM… but here we are

Sorry about the OP not having a great experience at SBM! Hopefully read of his visits are memorable