Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ice- good massage

Name: Ice
    Looks:6
    Body: 6
    service: 7
    Size: c-cup slightly chubby
    Nationality: chinese
    Summerville massage is just 5mins away from my place, super convenient location for me.
    First of all picture of Ice is probably fake, Shes shorter and quite tan, and not as slim as picture appears to be. Went in greeted by mamasan handed in $50 for 30mins.
    Ice took me upstairs, the place is Pretty big, 3 storeys, rooms are pretty nice and spacious, most of them have their own showers.
    I lied on the bed waiting for Ice to come in, she has a slightly square face, not my cup of tea in terms of looks, continued with part 1, she has a really strong and firm massage, definitely been trained before. Really talkative, but maybe only in chinese, not sure. We chatted about random stuff the whole time, quite fun and cheerful persnality.
    Then onto part 2, she took of her dress, Boobs are real and decent size, slightly saggy but not bad overall. A bit chubs in the tummy,and thighs, but nothing too much. She continues to tease the balls and plays with the anus pretty well. Then turn around, the standard catbath, licking nipples, and tugging away, untill i exploded. Then took me into the shower together and washed me off.
    Decent service, would be back seeing its a convenient location for me, but not worth travelling.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If you're referring to the photo of Ice in a bikini at the beach, it is 100% her. It sounds like you were given someone else...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree 100%. I have known her since she arrived in Australia. That picture of her in bikini is the real deal unless covid kgs hit her as I haven't seen her in over 9 months.