Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicole-Small thai bombshell

Name: Nicole
    Nationality: thai
    Face:7
    Body:7
    Service: 7
    Body size: C-D cup, slightly chubby.
    After gym was feeling a bit sore and horny, and Summerville is just right next door. Booked nicole for 30mins. Again, picture probs fake or enhanced.
    Went in, handed the fee to mamasan, then nicole came down to get me. Round face, wouldnt say pretty, but more on the cute side. She seems quite short, probs around 155cm. She has really good english btw.
    Showed me the room, I took off my cloths, while she went to get a cup of water for me, really nice gesture. Then she straight up offered Nhj for $50, and ofc i said yes, and she took off her dress straight away, so even part 1 was done naked. She has nice tits, perky D-cup, perky nipples, and a nice round ass. Slightly chubbs in the tummy, and thighs, but thats ok. Decent firm thai massage, nothing special, pretty standard.
    Then onto part 2, she did a bit of B2B feels good when those big tits and perky nipples rub against your back, did a bit of ass/ball play, felt good. Then turned around, she starts tugging away on the junior, while im playing with her boobs, she knew what i wanted and brought her boobs right next to my face, and i started sucking, on those tits. After a while came with a big load, while playing with her boobs and ass. She took me to the shower, and washed me very thoroughly, its a great turn on when a short girl washes you, and you look down and see those big tits, Ofc i had to play with them again. After a while she went out to tidy the room, and i fisnihed the shower myself.
    Pretty good experience, would recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review snorlax got to admin the shower together thing is what I like most whether ML or WL.