Thread: EVA-

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

EVA-

Name:eva
    body: 7, however not a big fan of fake big boobs.
    Face:6.5
    Service: 7
    Size: Dcup enhanced, nice ass, slight chubb
    newbie to the punting/massage scene, was recommended you cant go wrong at 227 Broadway, so away i go,Had a look on the website and booked Eva for 1 hour.
    Greeted by mamasan, handed in the bill, eva took me upstairs. Nice room with a big mirror, and shower. Eva has a typical thai look, tanned skin, and nice tatts on her thigh. She has pretty good english, with a thai accent, but normal conversation and chatting is not a problem. Shes quite talkative and chatty, can talk about any random topic.
    Part 1 was decent, quite standard thai massage.
    Part 2, she took off the dress, boobs are pretty obvious fake, and feels a bit hard, not the best to play around with. however her ass is nice and perky. She then started a bit catbath, and nipple sucking. While i play with her ass. She also does some fake moaning which i dont mind, and blows air into my ears which im a big fan off. Then she started tugging away the junior untill i came.
    Pretty good experience, would recommend if you dont mind fake boobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review i haven't been back to vitality charm in a long time might make a trip soonish

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys if you go to vitality Charms website and look at the roster it says which girls are open minded and they do a CBJ for $30 so $155 damage all up, but i recon some of the girls might do full service if they are doing blow jobs,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Guys if you go to vitality Charms website and look at the roster it says which girls are open minded and they do a CBJ for $30 so $155 damage all up, but i recon some of the girls might do full service if they are doing blow jobs,
    Unless Alice the owner has loosened the grip, the girls would have to be pretty careful offering that to customers...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Unless Alice the owner has loosened the grip, the girls would have to be pretty careful offering that to customers...
    Can’t imagine Alice ever loosening her grip

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You know what happens behind closed doors, happens behind closed doors,
    it's only a matter of time that the girls giving CBJ for $30(allowed by the Boss) will progress to BJ for $50 extra, than some will push the envelope for sex for $100
    when working girls smell extra money they will try anything,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been a regular at this place for the past 2 years...I got offered part3 there only once. It was just after lockdown 2021 and it was my first time with this ML. I declined and I became her regular even if it was never offered again but remained on the table. Havn't been there for a couple months and have noticed she is no longer on the roster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    You know what happens behind closed doors, happens behind closed doors,
    it's only a matter of time that the girls giving CBJ for $30(allowed by the Boss) will progress to BJ for $50 extra, than some will push the envelope for sex for $100
    when working girls smell extra money they will try anything,
    Agreed with Old Snake, CBJ has price on table in the shop’s website and this shop is licensed as brothel. Shouldn’t had problems with part 3 I reckoned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Ive been a regular at this place for the past 2 years...I got offered part3 there only once. It was just after lockdown 2021 and it was my first time with this ML. I declined and I became her regular even if it was never offered again but remained on the table. Havn't been there for a couple months and have noticed she is no longer on the roster.
    A regular for 2 years? Could you please write some ARs or give us some recommendations? (Not in this thread)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    A regular for 2 years? Could you please write some ARs or give us some recommendations? (Not in this thread)
    The only recommendation I can give someone like yourself is the old saying "Wank Wank money in the bank"
    😅

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    The only recommendation I can give someone like yourself is the old saying "Wank Wank money in the bank"
    ��
    lol even Miss (Clive) Palmer needs a holiday,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Agreed with Old Snake, CBJ has price on table in the shop’s website and this shop is licensed as brothel. Shouldn’t had problems with part 3 I reckoned
    Well, as cmk76 suggested, Alice is all seeing / knowing, so the girls would need to be careful

Shop Owner
    Hi dear all,

Thank you for your interest and discussion. I think these days at most of the R&T shops, the girls will offer extra (CBJ or FS) if the clients willing to pay enough tips.

We have heard that many girls from other shops prefer all their jobs with extra services and they will be very greedy for pushing all their clients for more. If the client don't do the extras, they get upset and give unfriendly attitude.

We told our shop girls a few years ago that they may choose to do or not as we are a fully licensed shop. We only asked that they treat all clients equally with same happy attitude regardless of what service they provide, as lots of clients still prefer by hand ending.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for shop’s interactions with courtesy reply
    Good management

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, I agree, it’s good management to clarify this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey, thanks u for this review. Wont pick as not a superfan of fake teddies either.