Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maggie- New girl not impressed

Name: maggie
    Nationality: chinese
    Face:6
    Body: 5
    Service: 6
    Size: on the skinnier side. c cup bug saggy
    Was planning on seeing Pen, got there and was told shes already taken, was recommended Maggie by Mamasan and told me its her first day and ask for some feedback. Maggie took me upstairs, shes Chinese and english is not great, but was quite chatty and talkative when speaking Chinese.
    She looks kinda old, mid-30s at least, some wrinkles on her face, but not ugly by any means, If you are into milf maybe shes ok. Full service is on the table, 50 for NHJ 100 for BJ and 150 for FS. I dunno how but she managed to convince me to get a BJ. She took off her dress, and her boobs are not small, but quite saggy, so is her tummy. Her overall appearance is just quite saggy, if u know what i mean.
    Part 1 decent technique, but strength is on the softer side.
    Part 2 she started playing and licking the asshole and balls, then asked to turn around, and she started doing BBBJ, her BJ technique is quite good TBH, but i didnt have any desire to play with those boobs. I barely touched her for the whole session. I came and still had some time, and she continued doing some massage untill time finished.
    It was ok since shes quite talkative and we had a nice chat, but would not recommend unless you are into milfs or here for a chat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for taking one for the team