Thread: The first time

Senior Member(無間使者)

The first time

So as I was getting the very mechanical and disappointing bj by a Thai girl Monday, my mind started to wander back to that magical winter day when I first punted at an AMP. In the US they have Asian massage parlours with table showers (oh I miss those !) That are used to filter out and clean up the clientele. Anyway out of the blue I decided to cross that threshold of paying for sex after reading several reviews and talking to friends on the sly about places with doorbells. The location was Bali spa and the girls name was JJ. Does anyone else remember the first ml/wl they were with and how it went? Lol. Just to be honest this woman was so incredibly beautiful without having kps. I first had the table shower, she dried me off and plopped me into the jacuzzi for a few minutes then a few minutes in the sauna. I can remember how nervous I was due to several factors. We get back into the room and she gives me a decent back massage for another five minutes and then the lights go really dim and she says....do you like the JJ? I push myself off the table and see this lithe girl of a size five with American C cups that are definitely fake but my cock gets harder than honor's calculus. I turn to face her and she rubs this body I only dreamed of and down she goes to take me in her mouth. I think I exploded several minutes later and she swallows it down sand came up to whisper in my ear. Next time you fuck JJ? Was the best 160 bucks I ever spent

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My first WL was in Melbourne, a Greek girl named Coco. I will never forget her. Unfortunately on my second visit to see her not long after my first, I was told she had died in a car accident.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first time was a only a few years back. My mate used to frequent WL's in brothels all the time. Us lads used to always go out for drinks every week but my mate used to always suggest the old "brothel run?" after a few drinks. My mates were a little older than me at the time so i wasn't too familiar about it. I just knew you went in for a root with some asian WL in some dinghy establishment.

One time after a few drinks at my house my mate asked me if i wanted to go, he said its a great time and who was it to refuse, especially since he said he'd shout the 30 mins.

So my mate and i, a few pints into our night caught an uber from a local pub in the city to one of the more "classier" joints in sydney. The place was Ginza, which at that point i hadn't even heard about. Altough i was nervous my mate calmed me down and said to enjoy the experience. He gave me a basic rundown of how the experience would go from meeting the papasan, giving your money, seeing the line up, showering, doing the deed and getting out of there.

So pulled up to the place around 8 pm, knocked on the door and was let in. I was in shock. THe place wasn't skethcy, the papasan was friendly and the lineup of gorgous 20 y.o somethings was a sight to see. My mate asked me to "choose a girl and enjoy for 30 mins, my shout". So with a grin on my face, i chose out this lovely girly in a white lingerie piece who was looking at me with a lustful stare.

Now when things moved to the bedroom it was a little awkward. She didnt speak too much english so it was a bit hard to communicate what i wanted to instead i just let her do her thing and before you know it i was pounding her with all my power. I finished in the rubber and thanked my mate after my shower. That began my journey.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Taiwan - In Taipei - My manager brought me to a bath house. After soaking in the bath, you are greeted with mamasan asking what would like like with your massage? FS/HJ etc... It was one of the scariest thing in my life... and yet.. enlightening... Will never forget that experience...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Technically, my first time was in 2015 in the US at a San Fran strip club. Too drunk, went upstairs with the girl for "extras" - came out $1200 poorer with a BJ that i could barely get it up for, and a nostril full of her cocaine. Fleeced.
    First real punt was a year later at (funnily enough) Bellevue 12, after a Swedish backpacker summer romance came to an end and I needed to get off. I'm pretty sure i just Googled "cheapest brothel in Sydney" lol. It was terrible and I was far too nervous and overwhelmed by the occasion to actually enjoy myself.

Put me off the idea of punting and didnt' visit a shop from then until November last year when lockdowns ended. Since then, its about a punt a month and I rather enjoy my times at B12 now, amongst many other (better) establishments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was holidaying in HK in 2017, curiosity got the better of me. Looked up their 121 sites and went on the prowl in one of the buildings nearby. I ended up getting a massage from a 30 something mainland Chinese ML (mature sexy), good massage, really friendly, and a good hand job to finish. A few days later I tried my luck again knocking on a few doors before ending up with another lady, this time a WL (slim but busty). She was straight to business, rubbered up, CBJ to completion, new rubber some more CBJ before being straddled and taken for a ride. She must have liked me because I came twice for no extra charge. Shame my nervousness and her cigarette smell meant I wasn't all that into it (seems to be a recurring theme for me and WLs, hence I stick to ML these days)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first time was at the Bellevue 5 Star Retreat in Carlton way back in 2009 in my early 20s with hot girl named Krystal still remember how she looked petite little thing and the massage table helped with a few positions. Being my first didn't know what to expect but was pretty happy of course ☺️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Casablanca in Liverpool late 90's.
    Hawaiin bird that called herself Carla.
    Tanned skin that smelled of coconut oil, size 8 toned body with C cup breasts and long curly black hair topped off with an American accent.
    She used to meet you in lacy black underwear and was just so hot , couldn't resist.

Saw her walking from central station one morning in the city in a powersuit and I must admit , it was sexier than any lingerie she ever wore.

Not sure how many guys have been to Casablanca in Liverpool as I havent seen any reviews but back then , once inside you could sit around on lounges while the madam offered you a soft drink or beer and the girls would come out and introduce themselves, mingle with customers or just talk with guys that were waiting for their mates or waiting for another girl that they wanted to see.

Those were the days
    Young , dumb and full of cum 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BLACKCAT Surry hills May 2002
    Extremely big breasted Indian girl Serita

Don't know why but first time was a private WL back in 2012. Was a bit hesitant going to a shop but never regretted it. She turned out to be my only long term reg.

I booked an inner city hotelroom, did an outcall with her and risked a two hour booking. Perfect girl, at least for me - long thick black hair, came in a classy black dress, c-cups, tall-ish for an Asian, devil in the sack.

First half hour I was too nervous to perform. Bless her she got me going after that. Changed lingerie outfits during session for me, a sexy black one with suspenders to start and a beautiful white one with crystals after. She was worried she wasn't my type because I was a bit standoffish when in fact I was just nervous.

Years later I told her I was just overwhelmed that I was going to fuck such a gorgeous girl. She laughed and said, I'm just glad you're still fucking me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was working in a mine late 90’s. Escaped to Rockhampton for the weekend, at the pub was nothing but cowboys so back to the hotel, looked up the local paper, got a few numbers and went across the road to the pay phone and booked the first one who answered. Was nothing special but better than my own hand.