Senior Member(無間使者)

so many good reviews she's had

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Great reviews by the looks.
    I may have to add to the list.
    I'll report back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried to book but couldn't get a time to work. I don't think she works all the time she had a break recently. can be very slow to reply so when she does it was too late and I couldn't make it. Seems to move around a bit she was at Nundah last time I tried to book.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah seems like she comes and goes, good reviews tho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yes I`ve had a crack. Totally disorganised, fucked me around for almost an hour after the agreed booking time. Finally got into the apartment hotel. At Bowen Hills as of last week. Hot body, nice clean tasty pussy, loves toys, great nipples, pretty good bbbj, gagging, ball sucking (good girl!), is responsive, cum on her boobs to finish - no issue. Just did the 30mins...Overall 7/10 but rated down a point due to fuck around at kick off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her once (after 2 attempts) late night - agree with above comments - she is 35-45 but with tight body and bolt on, talks to much almost not a clock watcher which is both good and bad - if you are into book, get in and get out, then you will be very frustrated. The actual event is not too bad she does have a good looking bum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    I saw her once (after 2 attempts) late night - agree with above comments - she is 35-45 but with tight body and bolt on, talks to much almost not a clock watcher which is both good and bad - if you are into book, get in and get out, then you will be very frustrated. The actual event is not too bad she does have a good looking bum
    from her pics, she looks flat. are you sure she is enhanced ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry you right mate - I confused with someone else I seen and rather forget a while back - but the rest of memory is still correct - her bum is great ( i didnt take the anal option though) and her effort is commendable but not spectacular. the pic with her visibly holding the phone and covering her eyes probably best represents how I remember her to be. She is no spring chicken but at about 40s, her body is pretty tight. Only thing that annoys me is the way she just keep talking shit before services started and she stuff around with the appointment time (not a big deal if you have nothing to do, but if time is important to you then you will get very frustrated)

Senior Member(無間使者)

what time did you book her for ? late night or normal hours ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    sorry you right mate - I confused with someone else I seen and rather forget a while back - but the rest of memory is still correct - her bum is great ( i didnt take the anal option though) and her effort is commendable but not spectacular. the pic with her visibly holding the phone and covering her eyes probably best represents how I remember her to be. She is no spring chicken but at about 40s, her body is pretty tight. Only thing that annoys me is the way she just keep talking shit before services started and she stuff around with the appointment time (not a big deal if you have nothing to do, but if time is important to you then you will get very frustrated)
    what time did you book her for ? late night or normal hours ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel. Profile reads nice and dirty but the muck around service theme and good but not spectacular reviews makes me think I'll give it a miss. Her nips look incredible though