Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J MOMO: Big Tits, Nice Big Round Bum and Very Passionate GFE Fuck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J MOMO: Big Tits, Nice Big Round Bum and Very Passionate GFE Fuck.

Had a great session today with Momo, a super-busty Japanese girl just arrived in Sydney.

LOOKS and BODY
    Momo is mid 20s and from Tokyo
    Only 150cm short but packs a lot of woman into that 150cm.
    She is like a little sporty 4 cylinder SUV that packs all the features, extras and power of a 6 cylinder sedan but everything is more compact.
    Super-busty all natural E cup boobs, nice big round bum – classic hourglass figure.
    Very soft and smooth pale white skin, and shaved pussy.
    Pretty and cute face. I love her long hair but mostly I love her smile and her full pouty lips that I just couldn’t stop kissing.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Definitely an experienced girl.
    Very confident and good skills but still very natural and GFE with no mechanical routine.

DFK and DATY
    Momo has the best set of lips for kissing and better still she loves to kiss and kiss and kiss. Very passionate DFK.
    Nice shaved pussy and enjoys DATY humping and squirming and moaning very naturally.

BBBJ
    Excellent BBBJ technique.
    This girl is a pro and knows what to do with a hard dick.

FUCKING
    Momo is a very energetic and passionate fuck.
    Mainly GFE but can get PSE too when the intensity increases.
    I would say she is like a horny girlfriend who loves to fuck.
    Her big natural E cup tits are perfect to suck on in cowgirl position and her nice big round bum is perfect to pound and grind against in doggy position.

ROUND 2?
    Round one was long and sensual and intense so we just had a few minutes left to chill out for the last few minutes.

OVERALL
    If you loved Mayu then you will love Momo - very similar body type - but Momo is smaller - same features but more compact.
    If you love a small girl who is all tits and arse and has a cute face and is an energetic GFE fuck, well Momo is definitely a top choice.
    She is only in Sydney for 2 weeks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks rooter, definitely on wishlist, so hard to get a booking!

Any info on Haruka?

Banned
    Momo is great!! 30 min just not enough… i booked her again for 1 hr tmr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who is better Mayu or Momo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    I felt the same way, 30 min went by way too fast!

Junior Member(有D料到)

omg that good?

try to book for tomorrow but already fully booked.... how did you book so quick ??

saw Aya last time she was amazing..

Junior Member(有D料到)

rooter the man

bro Rooter I wish i can have power like you lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with rooter on most fronts. Standout parts for me were dfk with her pouty full lips, daty, playing with her big natural tits (slightly droopy but still nice).

Her bbbj was average for me because I think she isn't that experienced, but she took on board all the cues I gave her so qudos for that.

I loved how the session flowed naturally and it didn't feel routine. You'll love her if a little kawaii japanese girl is your type.

Looks 7/10, Skills 8/10, Attitude 9/10

Banned
    bro neroo, just mentioning about BBBJ.. i just need to write it here... when Momo was busy alternating between DFK-ing me and smouldering my face with her excellent natural boobies... my phone rang...
    normally i ignore it, but this person persistently keep ringing...so i was about to turn it off but i saw it is an important call so i have to take it standing butt naked....
    Momo saw my dick fully erect suddenly leap from the middle to the edge of the bed and split second later her mouth is hungrily sucking my dick....., hands free!! with her butt naked on four on the bed....

maaaan! if that is not a mastercard moment ... I dunno what is..... that is GOLD!!!! now you all know what i meant by 30 mins is not enough...., she just full of surprises, lustful and horny

Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Agree with rooter on most fronts. Standout parts for me were dfk with her pouty full lips, daty, playing with her big natural tits (slightly droopy but still nice).

Her bbbj was average for me because I think she isn't that experienced, but she took on board all the cues I gave her so qudos for that.

I loved how the session flowed naturally and it didn't feel routine. You'll love her if a little kawaii japanese girl is your type.

Looks 7/10, Skills 8/10, Attitude 9/10

bro neroo, just mentioning about BBBJ.. i just need to write it here... when Momo was busy alternating between DFK-ing me and smouldering my face with her excellent natural boobies... my phone rang...
    normally i ignore it, but this person persistently keep ringing...so i was about to turn it off but i saw it is an important call so i have to take it standing butt naked....
    Momo saw my dick fully erect suddenly leap from the middle to the edge of the bed and split second later her mouth is hungrily sucking my dick....., hands free!! with her butt naked on four on the bed....

maaaan! if that is not a mastercard moment ... I dunno what is..... that is GOLD!!!! now you all know what i meant by 30 mins is not enough...., she just full of surprises, lustful and horny
    That's classic bro!
    Yeah, she is a naughty girl - sweet and naughty, which is a great combination.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review rooter

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Thanks for the review rooter
    Thanks for the support bro. Appreciate it.

Senior Member(無間使者)

That's awesome bro, even more so because I can imagine her doing that!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is she the same j momo who's working at ginza now ?

Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    Looks like the same girl to me bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, bro, she is the same one,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    fair, thanks.
    also how old she actually is?

fair, thanks.
    also how old she actually is?
    Could pass for 21yo, but my guess mid 20s bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that's nice bro, will definitely give her a try. thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She wasn't my type but credit to the OP the review, description and comments are accurate enough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast