Thread: NEWBIE Northern beaches and north shore RnT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

NEWBIE Northern beaches and north shore RnT

Hey blokes,
    I am very new and curious about massage places with extras. I don’t know how but after having a quick look around I stumbled across this site. After having a quick look around here i thought I’d better sign up.
    I have no clue about the etiquette or how it works but I’m getting the idea after having a quick read.

My question is are there good places that are on the northern beaches? Or even the north shore?
    I tried the search bar for reviews but couldn’t find much. I noticed a massage shop at st ives near chargrill charlie’s and couldn’t find any details about that either!

Any help recommendations would be appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Google maps … type in massage

Then check shop info here

However of you can persevere .. AUXXX is easier too search based on locality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Google maps … type in massage

Then check shop info here

However of you can persevere .. AUXXX is easier too search based on locality
    Thanks heaps for the reply. I’ll try that and see how I go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by temptmepls View Post
    Hey blokes,
    I am very new and curious about massage places with extras. I don’t know how but after having a quick look around I stumbled across this site. After having a quick look around here i thought I’d better sign up.
    I have no clue about the etiquette or how it works but I’m getting the idea after having a quick read.

My question is are there good places that are on the northern beaches? Or even the north shore?
    I tried the search bar for reviews but couldn’t find much. I noticed a massage shop at st ives near chargrill charlie’s and couldn’t find any details about that either!

There is a place called BRC on Pittwater rd Dee Why. Photos of rooms with massage tables surrounded by mirrors. I haven't gone in myself but pretty sure they're open to extras.

Banned
    Hey blokes,

Only brothels I know in the northern beaches are in Brookvale. There's two of them on Chard Rd but not sure if the one at No 18 is still operating.

Not sure about RnT there but if you consider a 40 min drive to Ryde or Epping as the North Shore then there's 192 Blaxland Rd, 2 Pope St (Ryde) or 1 shop in Beecroft Rd Epping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a few options in Dee Why that offer R&T with option to upsize to extras.

BRC - thai girls, used to have fantastic girls, but now of mixed quality.
    Body Care 2000- thai girls again, including some very naughty ones, but watch out for the TS.
    Chinese Massage on Pittwater Rd - same as every other cheap Chinese joint.

There's also that joint in Cromer but pretty mixed quality there also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In addition to suggestions above:

Lindfield - near the Swimart. Has a back entrance. (02) 9415 6217

Chatswood - has plenty (as expected). 1 Katherine St is quite good

Artarmon - plenty along Hampden Rd. Park in gym car park for back entrance for 84a & 88a. WeChat: artarmon84a010 (84a) and Artamonmassage88A01 (88a)

Middle Cove - off of Eastern Valley Way (163a). 0431 054 810

Brookvale - William St, right next to the medical centre and B1 car park. Upstairs is masseuses, downstairs is masseurs (if you get me &#128064

Mosman / Cremorne - quite a few too. Spit Rd near B1 (Mosman) or near Cremorne Maccas

2 Pope St, Ryde is very good too if you want to venture out

Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona Vale has a couple of RNT places, mainly older Thai girls. The Body Comfort and another place upstairs in Waratah Court. There is also a brothel on Pittwater Rd, down from the post office.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Gooon View Post

Happy punting!
    Any recent ARs on this joint?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Gooon View Post

Lindfield - near the Swimart. Has a back entrance. (02) 9415 6217

Chatswood - has plenty (as expected). 1 Katherine St is quite good

Artarmon - plenty along Hampden Rd. Park in gym car park for back entrance for 84a & 88a. WeChat: artarmon84a010 (84a) and Artamonmassage88A01 (88a)

Brookvale - William St, right next to the medical centre and B1 car park. Upstairs is masseuses, downstairs is masseurs (if you get me &#128064

Mosman / Cremorne - quite a few too. Spit Rd near B1 (Mosman) or near Cremorne Maccas

2 Pope St, Ryde is very good too if you want to venture out

Happy punting!
    Oohhh I’ve been wondering if the Middle Cove place was worth a try. Can you say anymore, LeGoon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only been to Middle Cove just once. The lady I had was late 30s - early 40s which seems to be their offering. Room was small, massage and finish (only had NHJ…not sure what else is offered) pretty standard - not amazing, not shocking.

Not really in a rush to return but it is close to home for me and discrete so I could do worse!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Some local experience

Hey blokes,

BRC Dee Why is pretty good. Its "fixed" all inclusive price for a good massage, and a happy time. I think $110 for an hour, mostly good massage too. It seemed to offer more extras before covid, but still a reliable place. Shower in each room, and most rooms have floor mattress and low mirrors for your viewing pleasure.

Several places near KFC down to Pittwater Rd Dee Why all offer cheap massage $49 and extras, usually NHJ for +$50.

Also find St Ives Traditional Massage above dry cleaners was very good, owner Joanna very good at girl selection, but havent been since lockdowns.

Jethro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotJethro View Post
    BRC Dee Why is pretty good. Its "fixed" all inclusive price for a good massage, and a happy time. I think $110 for an hour, mostly good massage too. It seemed to offer more extras before covid, but still a reliable place. Shower in each room, and most rooms have floor mattress and low mirrors for your viewing pleasure.

Several places near KFC down to Pittwater Rd Dee Why all offer cheap massage $49 and extras, usually NHJ for +$50.

Also find St Ives Traditional Massage above dry cleaners was very good, owner Joanna very good at girl selection, but havent been since lockdowns.

Jethro
    Thanks Jethro!

I called St Ives Traditional Massage the other day but was told they don't offer extra services. Is that what they normally tell customers over the phone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter696 View Post
    Thanks Jethro!

I called St Ives Traditional Massage the other day but was told they don't offer extra services. Is that what they normally tell customers over the phone?
    I have had extras at St Ives. I haven't been there for a while so don't know what the current girls are like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punter696 View Post
    Thanks Jethro!

It's a massage shop not brothel! How do they know you're not a council inspector or some reporter writing an article about the massage industry? Owners won't tell you over the phone. Just remember it's the girl who offers extras and not the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Such a dearth of quality establishments here in the northern beaches. From the sounds of it most of the shops here only have milfs (nothing wrong if that's your taste) but pyts require a trip over the bridge.