Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Definitive List : FS shops that go the extra mile

Senior Member(無間使者)

Definitive List : FS shops that go the extra mile

This thread first post would be a definitive and up to date list of Brisbane shops that have reports, threads which have included FS.

Shop A, suburb - link to report forum discussion
    Shop B, suburb - link to report forum discussion

This would mean that a punter would have visited and reported. If the shop has changed then the discussion would take place in the original thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few exceptions, but with most shops its the girl not the shop. No shop owner but the most brazen wants their shop known as a knock shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    This thread first post would be a definitive and up to date list of Brisbane shops that have reports, threads which have included FS.

Shop A, suburb - link to report forum discussion
    Shop B, suburb - link to report forum discussion

This would mean that a punter would have visited and reported. If the shop has changed then the discussion would take place in the original thread.
    Yeah, nah. Go look at our laws and then reconsider this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Excellent idea sir! I look forward to reading your contributions. I assume you have an extensive list already to go! Oooh the ladies won't know what pounds (pun intended) them. Ie, me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice try QPS 👮*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the list is just a summary from what is already posted in the Forum. so, if you look at a thread(s) the info is already there. my suggestion is to curate it and put it at the top of the page.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Police monitor this forum all the time it’s not the punter who gets in the shit it’s no really the owner of shop who gets in the shit with a small fine it’s the girls who will only get a fine but now the character test has changed for visas if a girl gets caught even if no conviction recorded and just fine the student visa or work hol visa is cancelled on character grounds ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Police monitor this forum all the time it’s not the punter who gets in the shit it’s no really the owner of shop who gets in the shit with a small fine it’s the girls who will only get a fine but now the character test has changed for visas if a girl gets caught even if no conviction recorded and just fine the student visa or work hol visa is cancelled on character grounds ..
    Had to read it multiple times and now my head is hurting. Punctuation pleeeeze!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    There are a few exceptions, but with most shops its the girl not the shop. No shop owner but the most brazen wants their shop known as a knock shop.
    I agree, brazen being the keyword?
    I can’t see the latest knock shop lasting too long….reckon there could be a couple of resultant deportations too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the ML/WL know what they are in for when they decide to do the job. no one else to blame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    the ML/WL know what they are in for when they decide to do the job. no one else to blame.
    There’s a big difference between ML & WL.
    A few WL’s are doing the rounds, at multiple popular shops, atm.
    I reckon there’s gunna be a few raids on the horizon?
    WL’s don’t care if ML’s get caught out…..that’s collateral damage!!
    Winners and losers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much all the FS shops I have got to rack up a few extra miles to get to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I agree, brazen being the keyword?
    I can’t see the latest knock shop lasting too long….reckon there could be a couple of resultant deportations too?
    that's exactly what I am trying to capture. what is the latest knock shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So….we all make choices and I’ve got zero sympathy but the concept of a list is too far - share without the code snd shops should be wise enough to know how to manage police / nobody causing major harm here….

I am imagining a seasoned copper trawling this trying their best hence why I understand some discretion however it’s about reviews and sharing where logical else this soap opera will die off

A list request is probably not a cop but a lazy angry man jilted by boilers - as stated it’s not shops but individuals and in this market it’s about the effort so I doubt anyone going to spill their time and energy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    that's exactly what I am trying to capture. what is the latest knock shop?
    Hush, enough clues have already been gifted, on other threads…just gotta put the pieces together?

Better value; start a thread of where not to visit…..share bad experiences, on the forum, not good ones.
    This way, all of us mug punters save time, and money.
    As already stated, many times, extras are at the dissection of the ML/WL…..not a given right to all clients who frequent, not even at a knock shop.

On a tangent, I’ve stumbled across knock shops that employ some of the very best masseuses who refuse to offer even a HJ. Why…..well, all types of client requirements need to be catered for. Even at a knock shop, nothing is a guaranteed….if your sole interest is purely FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)

why do you think police would monitor this forum ? i don't think there is even a task force set up for such things. anything that they read in here is just hearsay. imagine if they have to keep running around every time someone in here say somethng that 'might be worth investigating'. you don't think they are not afraid of going on some wild goose chase ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think police need info on here to when 90% of shops perform illegal activities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I don't think police need info on here to when 90% of shops perform illegal activities.
    I reckon they could go to pretty much any shop and find condoms, semen stained towels/tissues/sheets and large amounts of cash that far exceed the days recorded returns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    why do you think police would monitor this forum ? i don't think there is even a task force set up for such things. anything that they read in here is just hearsay. imagine if they have to keep running around every time someone in here say somethng that 'might be worth investigating'. you don't think they are not afraid of going on some wild goose chase ?
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I reckon they could go to pretty much any shop and find condoms, semen stained towels/tissues/sheets and large amounts of cash that far exceed the days recorded returns.
    We shouldn’t have to go through this all the time....but here we are.

The laws are dogshit. The police tend to look the other way at handies etc......but if they get a public complaint or have been tasked with investigating, they have to follow up. Coming on here here helps iF and its a big IF the shop complained against has info handy. Saves sending an obvious undercover cop to the shop.

Police, if the complaint is of sufficient force, will visit premises, check visa paperwork and talk to management. If evidence can be obtained or walks into their lap with an idiot punter talking to them after leaving shop, criminal charges can and have been laid.

The court throws a $500 fine after the sob stories are told to the court. Management get a $2000 or less fine and told to behave. Shops have been shut and mls deported if they are unlucky, are idiots or place their shop too close to a school, childcare centre or wowser. Crackdowns can and do happen from time to time. When that happens the stupid here shit themselves and say they are only seeing privates from now on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    We shouldn’t have to go through this all the time....but here we are.

The laws are dogshit. The police tend to look the other way at handies etc......but if they get a public complaint or have been tasked with investigating, they have to follow up. Coming on here here helps iF and its a big IF the shop complained against has info handy. Saves sending an obvious undercover cop to the shop.

Police, if the complaint is of sufficient force, will visit premises, check visa paperwork and talk to management. If evidence can be obtained or walks into their lap with an idiot punter talking to them after leaving shop, criminal charges can and have been laid.

The court throws a $500 fine after the sob stories are told to the court. Management get a $2000 or less fine and told to behave. Shops have been shut and mls deported if they are unlucky, are idiots or place their shop too close to a school, childcare centre or wowser. Crackdowns can and do happen from time to time. When that happens the stupid here shit themselves and say they are only seeing privates from now on.
    what you say sounds reasonable and logical, but things don't always happen the way you say. for the police to prosecute anyone, they need to have proof. they can't just show up at the massage shop and start arresting everyone. so if you happen to be there when they conduct a raid, it does not automatically mean you got done. if you were there for just an innocent massage, no way can they prosecute you. massages are not illegal. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY KNOW OR WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS, IT IS WHAT THEY ARE ABLE TO PROVE. so for them to issue you a summons, you must admit what you were there for and who you asked for the service. the other person must also have admitted that she accepted a sum of money from you for the said service. they must have both of these to proceed with any kind of prosecution. of course, this is harder to obtain than what you think, so what they do is they will coerce and threaten you. for example, they will ask you if the address on your licence is current and then say they will ask you questions in the next few days at your place of residence. most people don't want that happening for fear of embarrassment in front of family members or share mates so they readily accept and admit their mistakes, and hopefully it is only a fine, pay the money and get on with their lives.

Massage shops are not illegal, otherwise there wouldn't be any around. BUT the activities conducted within the premises might be illegal. massages by themselves are not illegal, but if sexual services are being offered, IN QLD YOU WILL NEED A LICENCE FOR THAT ( BROTHELS EXIST BECAUSE THEY HAVE LICENCE TO CONDUCT SEXUAL ACTIVITIES ON THEIR PREMISES, MASSAGE PARLOURS DON'T HAVE SUCH LICENCES ). so if there is a raid, the ones in trouble are usually the massage ladies, cos the ladies are the ones providing the services, NOT THE MASSAGE PARLOUR ( unless the massage parlour itself has advertised that you can get sexaul services there ). make no mistake. the law is very very technical. so of course during the raid, the girls have to provide ID and the relevant visas, work visa or resident visa or .... whatever it is. most of the raids that we hear of being conducted, it is because someone complained that the massage parlour is using underaged girls, or girls who got no work visas etc etc The guy who filed the complaint is usually a previous customer who got a bad service, or is angry with the massage girl for whatever reason, or could simply be a competitor. who knows ?

if the police acts against the massage parlours, they have to prove the shop knew about the activities that their girls provide. only then can the shop be fined. sure, the shop won't admit any knowledge of such. then the police will say, okay, we will be dropping in to your shop every day or every few days to check on you guys. this of course is bad for business, and massage girls will stop wanting to work there, customers won't be coming in for fear of raids or getting involved ....... so it is easier admitting to the charge and paying the fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast