Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Definitive List : FS shops that go the extra mile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post

if the police acts against the massage parlours, they have to prove the shop knew about the activities that their girls provide. only then can the shop be fined. sure, the shop won't admit any knowledge of such. then the police will say, okay, we will be dropping in to your shop every day or every few days to check on you guys. this of course is bad for business, and massage girls will stop wanting to work there, customers won't be coming in for fear of raids or getting involved ....... so it is easier admitting to the charge and paying the fine.
    Or they move on to open shop at a new location.

Also can a HJ or BJ be considered sexual service? men can get erected to shoot even from massage right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry, I got lost after "what you say sounds reasonable".
    No, actually clarified a lot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what you say sounds reasonable and logical, but things don't always happen the way you say. for the police to prosecute anyone, they need to have proof. they can't just show up at the massage shop and start arresting everyone. so if you happen to be there when they conduct a raid, it does not automatically mean you got done. if you were there for just an innocent massage, no way can they prosecute you. massages are not illegal. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY KNOW OR WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS, IT IS WHAT THEY ARE ABLE TO PROVE. so for them to issue you a summons, you must admit what you were there for and who you asked for the service. the other person must also have admitted that she accepted a sum of money from you for the said service. they must have both of these to proceed with any kind of prosecution. of course, this is harder to obtain than what you think, so what they do is they will coerce and threaten you. for example, they will ask you if the address on your licence is current and then say they will ask you questions in the next few days at your place of residence. most people don't want that happening for fear of embarrassment in front of family members or share mates so they readily accept and admit their mistakes, and hopefully it is only a fine, pay the money and get on with their lives.

if the police acts against the massage parlours, they have to prove the shop knew about the activities that their girls provide. only then can the shop be fined. sure, the shop won't admit any knowledge of such. then the police will say, okay, we will be dropping in to your shop every day or every few days to check on you guys. this of course is bad for business, and massage girls will stop wanting to work there, customers won't be coming in for fear of raids or getting involved ....... so it is easier admitting to the charge and paying the fine.

thank you for your very insightful explanation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what you say sounds reasonable and logical, .........
    Very insightful. Never knew all that lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Or they move on to open shop at a new location.

Also can a HJ or BJ be considered sexual service? men can get erected to shoot even from massage right?
    what is the point of moving to a new location and doing the same thing, especially when your name is on the police record, and if you get caught, you are a repeat offender and face heavier fines and possibly jail ?

you move to a new location, you sign a new lease for 6 months or so ... can you be sure you can make the money back before getting done again ?

of course a HJ or BJ is considered sexual service, especially they touch/massage your sex organ ... nice question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some of the raids are conducted because the owner might have had a record for exploitation of women

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what you say sounds reasonable and logical, but things don't always happen the way you say. for the police to prosecute anyone, they need to have proof. they can't just show up at the massage shop and start arresting everyone. so if you happen to be there when they conduct a raid, it does not automatically mean you got done. if you were there for just an innocent massage, no way can they prosecute you. massages are not illegal. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY KNOW OR WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS, IT IS WHAT THEY ARE ABLE TO PROVE. so for them to issue you a summons, you must admit what you were there for and who you asked for the service. the other person must also have admitted that she accepted a sum of money from you for the said service. they must have both of these to proceed with any kind of prosecution. of course, this is harder to obtain than what you think, so what they do is they will coerce and threaten you. for example, they will ask you if the address on your licence is current and then say they will ask you questions in the next few days at your place of residence. most people don't want that happening for fear of embarrassment in front of family members or share mates so they readily accept and admit their mistakes, and hopefully it is only a fine, pay the money and get on with their lives.

Massage shops are not illegal, otherwise there wouldn't be any around. BUT the activities conducted within the premises might be illegal. massages by themselves are not illegal, but if sexual services are being offered, IN QLD YOU WILL NEED A LICENCE FOR THAT ( BROTHELS EXIST BECAUSE THEY HAVE LICENCE TO CONDUCT SEXUAL ACTIVITIES ON THEIR PREMISES, MASSAGE PARLOURS DON'T HAVE SUCH LICENCES ). so if there is a raid, the ones in trouble are usually the massage ladies, cos the ladies are the ones providing the services, NOT THE MASSAGE PARLOUR ( unless the massage parlour itself has advertised that you can get sexaul services there ). make no mistake. the law is very very technical. so of course during the raid, the girls have to provide ID and the relevant visas, work visa or resident visa or .... whatever it is. most of the raids that we hear of being conducted, it is because someone complained that the massage parlour is using underaged girls, or girls who got no work visas etc etc The guy who filed the complaint is usually a previous customer who got a bad service, or is angry with the massage girl for whatever reason, or could simply be a competitor. who knows ?

I'm not going into all the other stuff you've written, but you can actually be charged just for being on the premises of an illegal brothel, unless you have a valid reason. You don't need to be caught in the act. The police don't need proof to charge you, that is up to the prosecutor in court. Being there just for a standard massage is not considered a valid reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noted, I'm a total newbie to this so do forgive my stupid questions.

It's not difficult for the police to figure out which shop/MLs provide sexual services right? But you still see massage shops like those everywhere, which means its kinda safe/relatively harmless for these transactions even though they are illegal.

Same for the WLs advertised on E&B or Scarlet Blue, many of them don't even have valid working visa/pay tax, and earn shit tons of money off horny blokes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'm not going into all the other stuff you've written, but you can actually be charged just for being on the premises of an illegal brothel, unless you have a valid reason. You don't need to be caught in the act. The police don't need proof to charge you, that is up to the prosecutor in court. Being there just for a standard massage is not considered a valid reason.
    hmm. i don't think that is accurate. you can't really be charged for being on the premises of an illegal brothel. how do you know that it is illegal ? when you go into a pub, or a restaurant, do you ever check if they have a licence to operate as such ? i don't think anyone does. also, i have not heard of anyone getting charged just for being on the premises of an illegal brothel.

there are a lot of readers in here. can anyone tell me if they have ever been charged for that ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    obviously if you are caught in the act- no contest; if you reasonably have knowledge of services being offered and you accepted it anyway- well dont forget it's illegal to offer and illegal to accept - and what happens if you phone is requested to be hand over for messages to be checked or that the ML/WL messages with you indicated clear knowledge of illegal activities notwithstanding you may have deleted the message - Yes they do require proof but might not be as hard as you think...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another case of prosecuting a crime where there is no victim.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Popeye is correct. Merely being on the premises (without a valid reason) of an illegal brothel is expressly a crime.

Not sure about the legit massage defense being valid or not though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Before we get the usual dickwits arguing over shit they know nothing about.

"69 Offence of being in or entering or leaving prohibited
    brothel
    (1) A person must not be found in or entering or leaving a
    prohibited brothel.
    Maximum penalty—60 penalty units or 1 year’s
    imprisonment.
    (2) However, a person other than the owner or occupier of the
    premises does not commit an offence if the person was in or
    entering or leaving the premises for a lawful purpose.
    (3) Also, the owner or occupier does not commit an offence if the
    owner or occupier enters the premises under a court order."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The NSW Sex Industry
    Sex work, running a sex industry business and being a sex worker are all legal in NSW—but only if they are done according to NSW laws and regulations.

Anyone over 18 may provide sexual services to a person over the age of consent in exchange for money, goods or favours.

‘Brothels’ or sex services premises are regulated by local councils, just like other businesses. Street sex work is lawful as long as it is not near or within view of a dwelling, school, church or hospital. A dwelling is any home or residence not attached to a shop or commercial premises.

https://swop.org.au/the-nsw-sex-indu...20or%20favours.

This might help abit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    NSW law on a Qld thread? No help at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Before we get the usual dickwits arguing over shit they know nothing about.

"69 Offence of being in or entering or leaving prohibited
    brothel
    (1) A person must not be found in or entering or leaving a
    prohibited brothel.
    Maximum penalty—60 penalty units or 1 year’s
    imprisonment.
    (2) However, a person other than the owner or occupier of the
    premises does not commit an offence if the person was in or
    entering or leaving the premises for a lawful purpose.
    (3) Also, the owner or occupier does not commit an offence if the
    owner or occupier enters the premises under a court order."
    this part might be correct.

BUT !!!

like i mentioned earlier, make no mistake. the law is very very technical.
    A person must not be found in or entering or leaving a "'prohibited brothel."'

how does one know that the brothel has been prohibited ? the law states that the courts or the police MUST have put a notice in the local papers ( thereby informing the general public ) naming the brothel and that it has been prohibited and ordered to cease its operations. ONLY THEN can the brothel be considered a '"prohibited brothel'"

ALSO ... note the word brothel. a brothel is NOT a massage shop. the law is very very technical. when you walk into a massage shop, signs and all saying it is a massage shop, in the eyes of the law, no way is this place a brothel. it DOES NOT MATTER what people know or what people think or what people assume.

i'm not going to waste my time explaining the law or the technical aspects of it in here. there is no benefit for me. as for the others, maybe they want to put the fear in people or maybe they themselves are cops and are trying to use scare tactics in here so as to make their jobs easier etc etc i don't know.

as always, happy punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this part might be correct.

BUT !!!

like i mentioned earlier, make no mistake. the law is very very technical.
    A person must not be found in or entering or leaving a "'prohibited brothel."'

how does one know that the brothel has been prohibited ? the law states that the courts or the police MUST have put a notice in the local papers ( thereby informing the general public ) naming the brothel and that it has been prohibited and ordered to cease its operations. ONLY THEN can the brothel be considered a '"prohibited brothel'"

ALSO ... note the word brothel. a brothel is NOT a massage shop. the law is very very technical. when you walk into a massage shop, signs and all saying it is a massage shop, in the eyes of the law, no way is this place a brothel. it DOES NOT MATTER what people know or what people think or what people assume.

i'm not going to waste my time explaining the law or the technical aspects of it in here. there is no benefit for me. as for the others, maybe they want to put the fear in people or maybe they themselves are cops and are trying to use scare tactics in here so as to make their jobs easier etc etc i don't know.

as always, happy punting.
    And you started off so well ....... ANY premises can be declared a prohibited brothel as long as the facts meet the criteria.

You aren't going to waste your time? Reword that to you aren't capable of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once again, to save the inevitable bullshit replies and moronic claims about how well people understand the law. The previous quote was from the Prostitution Act. The following is from the Criminal Code

"http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s229i.html

229I Persons found in places reasonably suspected of being used for prostitution etc.
    (1) A person who, without reasonable excuse, is found in, or leaving after having been in, a place suspected on reasonable grounds of being used for the purposes of prostitution by 2 or more prostitutes commits a crime."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Once again, to save the inevitable bullshit replies and moronic claims about how well people understand the law. The previous quote was from the Prostitution Act. The following is from the Criminal Code

"http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s229i.html

229I Persons found in places reasonably suspected of being used for prostitution etc.
    (1) A person who, without reasonable excuse, is found in, or leaving after having been in, a place suspected on reasonable grounds of being used for the purposes of prostitution by 2 or more prostitutes commits a crime."

your quote is from the Prostitution Act.

a massage shop is hardly a place where prostitutes gather. i don't think you are on the same page as carlco777 with regards to this debate. no wonder even though i see mr carlco777 is online, he does not even bother to say anything further in here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was present at the massage shops when they got raided. twice. two different locations. Acacia Ridge and most recently, Southport.

both times, i was asked what i was doing there. both times i said i was there for a massage, nothing else. not once did they ask for my name or to see my ID. both times they just told me to be on my way while they conducted their investigations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast