Thread: Found legit offer HJ in Bondi

Senior Member(無間使者)

Found legit offer HJ in Bondi

Bro, was go for visit friend in Bondi and had time to get massage. Only saw the legit parlour so try one. Halfway she take of undy as she want to do legit on my butt. Seem unusual but she still continue like is normal. Then after turn around she offer me extra! Sad is she ask for $50 and no budge on price and no nude either so very expensive. Not sure if is shop or just this ML.

Not sure to post name here but happy to DM if anyone interest in expensive HJ at legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m sure there’ll be some dude out there that can fulfill one of his bucket list items with this intel.
    Number 63 - Gotta get me an expensive clothed HJ in the eastern suburbs from a bored and disinterested ML who tugs at lightning speed makes me cum in 1 min and 12 sec( that works out at $1.44 per sec for those that like to analyse cost to benefit ratios) and makes me clean up after myself by offering one black and gold brand 1 ply tissue. TICK ✅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahaha. I fail admit I did pay because fuck it why not. She was very interested but not worth the price. If you search here on forum, so many post on where is legit where can get extra. So why not share this find?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Bro, was go for visit friend in Bondi and had time to get massage. Only saw the legit parlour so try one. Halfway she take of undy as she want to do legit on my butt. Seem unusual but she still continue like is normal. Then after turn around she offer me extra! Sad is she ask for $50 and no budge on price and no nude either so very expensive. Not sure if is shop or just this ML.

Not sure to post name here but happy to DM if anyone interest in expensive HJ at legit.
    I'm curious if you can share the location and any details on the girl, even if she kept on her clothes i'd be curious to try if she's a looker.
    Please DM =)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love to know as well if you could dm me too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please dm me the name. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personal option. No good ever comes of this…

who may get a glad hand in a legit shop, should learn to keep it quiet … whilst plenty of punters may just feel let down , even when they go walking socks pulled high and a splash of ole spice , by it not been offered … spare a thought for the staff , who are working in a legit shop too avoid said men splashed in ole spice and walking socks pulled high ..

By all means go for it … but

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If someone is offering extras, I wouldn't call it a legit shop and it doesn't sound like a one off case. I know several legit looking shops that are far from legit.
    Bondi or Bondi Junction and asian or cauc?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    My GP stuck his finger up my arse and massaged my prostrate and I claimed it all on Medicare.
    How fucken good is Australia!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    If someone is offering extras, I wouldn't call it a legit shop and it doesn't sound like a one off case. I know several legit looking shops that are far from legit.
    Was beach Thai place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    agreed, there's the workers doing it behind the owners back...heard stories even those legit massage places in Westfield the girl offering it but not the shop, got me thinking any of you guys got it from places at Westfield?

my definition of legit is no HJ or any sex stuff at all from the shop..you might able to push for a HJ(no touching-nude) but at higher price. some place look at legit but it's rnt and one of the girls i talked to they only offer HJ.

one question in mind..the boss moving towards legit but what happen the shop get caught from the council one of worker offering it? heard from a shop owner who i know saying they(council) come and check.

right now i'm only towards legit places for massage but also testing out who offering it even tho not going for it...for extra might aswell go brothel.

This happy ending happening at Legit places only served a few purposes. And had been discussed like a hundred times !

1. Punter needed a strong remedial massage where usually only legit shops can provide .

2. Punter wanted to claim health fund rebates to save a few dollars, again , only legit shop can provide.

3. Punter treated that as a challenge to get sexual favours in legit shops and some how feeling achieved accomplishment when successful.

4. The reality is, if you do get a HE, you usually have to pay above market price for extras like $50 for a clothed HJ. Etc.

5. Personally I rather go to my trusted and proven top MLs who can probably massage better than most in a legit shop and no boundaries and limitations on where they would massage, RnT is guaranteed and with standard tipping. All of my favorites can do much better HJ, TT and edging than most MLs anyway.

So, for yours truly, why waste at “legit shops “ ?