Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J MIO: TOTAL PERFECTION, BEAUTY, GLAMOUR, and CLASS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mio

Quote Originally Posted by blackmanjb View Post
    Saw Mio yesterday, booked her on last shift
    She's pretty, has a great body proportion
    nice soft lips, slim body with nice shaped big boobs and toned ass but she said she didn't workout
    picture in the ginza website is definitely her

Friendly and she's into the session, nice teasing and bbbj during shower, very sensual facial expression and moaning,
    but I feel the service is a bit lacking, only LFK and she didn't wanna go on top during sex

her price just go up again
    Thanks for the honest review. Had a similar experience. I am still not sure how I feel about my session with her.
    Mio has an amazing body but a pretty average face. She is definitely a professional and knows what she is doing. She has soft lips and is a great kisser but it’s LFK only which is a bit of a turn off and as mentioned above she will actively position herself to avoid kissing during the session. She has a good BBBJ but only did it for couple of minutes before putting a condom on. When I told her I am not ready for sex yet she said I am putting on the condom to continue CBJ “just Incase”. This was a massive turnoff for me. If you are into BBBJ she is probably not the one for you.
    Overall her service was below average for me, basically just for standard service with LFK and CBJ for $330. Probably will not return.
    @Rooter I would like to thank you for all your reviews and I have been a fan for a while. I understand the need to provide positive reviews but when every review is 10/10 it’s almost the same as no reviews. If you give everyone person a great score then it really doesn’t provide much information for the rest of us to help distinguish between good/bad service. Anyways just a humble suggestion. Appreciate your work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How can you book her? Did you book in advance before the roster appear as it seems that she is always fully booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    @Rooter I would like to thank you for all your reviews and I have been a fan for a while. I understand the need to provide positive reviews but when every review is 10/10 it’s almost the same as no reviews. If you give everyone person a great score then it really doesn’t provide much information for the rest of us to help distinguish between good/bad service. Anyways just a humble suggestion. Appreciate your work.
    Joined back in 2013 and its been that way for 9 years, not gonna change now; he's an enthusiastic and supportive guy and hats off to that, WL is a hard job. If you start reading rooter ARs and take a drink whenever he says "one of the best [physical feature/service/personality] I have EVER seen/had/met!" you will pass out fast lol. I love to read them and cry out "EVER SEEN!" every time it appears. Read between the lines and you can still get some useful clues out of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    Thanks for the honest review. Had a similar experience. I am still not sure how I feel about my session with her.
    Mio has an amazing body but a pretty average face. She is definitely a professional and knows what she is doing. She has soft lips and is a great kisser but it’s LFK only which is a bit of a turn off and as mentioned above she will actively position herself to avoid kissing during the session. She has a good BBBJ but only did it for couple of minutes before putting a condom on. When I told her I am not ready for sex yet she said I am putting on the condom to continue CBJ “just Incase”. This was a massive turnoff for me. If you are into BBBJ she is probably not the one for you.
    Overall her service was below average for me, basically just for standard service with LFK and CBJ for $330. Probably will not return.

Bro I agree but this is why people like you need to post reviews. I do as well. Can’t stop rooter and his entitled to his views but the more people like you me etc can provide less hyped reviews the better.

Also. I tip I use is I go back in their history and look at similar girls I’ve seen. If they are 9/10 and I would only rate 4/10 I know I need to discount their reviews a bit. Takes more effort but it pays off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was lucky enough to see her 3 times. That girl is amazing. So sad I couldn’t book her yesterday before she left. Going to miss her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Mio is the most attractive girl I have seen at Ginza to date hands down no competition. Face, body and personality was all great. She is a 10 in my books.

She isn't a service queen in terms of what's on offer, like if you after the PSE experience then you got the wrong girl. If you like the attentive GFE style then she is great.
    Looks like she has won over another fan bro. Definitely a 10/10 body. Total perfection.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Looks like she has won over another fan bro. Definitely a 10/10 body. Total perfection.
    It would be great to know if anyone knows her whereabouts now. She is the best by far.

Sigh...

Jimmy choo shoes if she knows what I'm saying..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this girl who was mentioned here?

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/4017

Looks like this Mio was on Roster last week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Is this girl who was mentioned here?

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/4017

Looks like this Mio was on Roster last week.
    She was priced 350.before she left. If she's back. She should be an easy 400.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This must be a different Mio?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am pretty sure its a different girl bro.
    She just has the same name.
    Its not the same Mio of this AR.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am pretty sure its a different girl bro.
    She just has the same name.
    Its not the same Mio of this AR.
    Oh thanks for confirming that! Rooter. What a shame cannot see this hottie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12