Thread: T Anna, little crazy girl and funny

T Anna, little crazy girl and funny

Name: Anna
    Place : N5M
    Nationality : Thai
    Skin : white and very light brown
    Boobs : enhanced c or d
    Price : 250/hr
    Face : beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ( but for sure make your mom, wants her to become your GF or wife)
    Service : bbbj, daty, 69, and more.
    Highlight: she is very funny, not with words but with her action.
    Pussy : shaven, tight and very warm

Booked Anna after cancel the other girl, because Papasan or Mamasan give a good clear information. So top service again to management team of n5m

Go waiting a bit at the room, and come Anna, so I used what brother Aloscha told me, his tips works so well, and combine with my usual to go moves. Anna straight away become very friendly, like long lost FWB.

Bath, was sensual, not like some other report said she wearing towel. She is naked and hugged teasing with her boobs.

Go to bed, she start bbbj me, and suddenly she said "oh my back hurt, to much fuck," lol she is very funny. I offer to massage her abit, and after that continue bbbj, 69 , daty she enjoys it, maybe, you need to ask her. And she teasing like crazy, I asked for kiss, she said extra, and I said I don't have more money and she start laughing, and she said ok I can get kiss. And she gave me dfk. She hugged me and light bitting me, lol

She teasing alot , like she said my dick is too wide. Should be cut it half, and a bit longer so it will be like a hose. Lol, and my size is medium. But even after said that she put Dom and started Cg, and the reverse cg in angle that I can see my dick and her vagina lips. Her cg is squat technique so it full deep penetration.

After she tired, I took control, doggies, mish, prone, coital alignment, lol. And she seems enjoys good pounding. After I tired, I continue daty, and maybe she enjoys it, as 1 moment she shuddering and screaming, after that I wipe her juice on her shoulder, and she give disgusting look, and continue to laughing together again.

After tired trying plenty position, we both sit down a bit, and she asked that I want to drink or not, and she went out and give me drink. Like long lost FWB.
    And she started looking at my dick and mutering in Thai, and and inspecting and playing with it, and then she started HJ me. And she skilled with HJ, and can edging very well, I shot high and even come to my face lol, and we started laughing again.

Only couple minutes left, we both take shower, and she teasing again grabing my dick, after dried up she asked do you want massage, I said just my leg, and she went out to get Tiger balm, and she sat down near my leg and she massage my leg. After a while I asked her harder, so she sat down on my leg. After finish, she said "shit my undies feels hot, because I sat on your leg and your leg has this balm". And said poor the next customer, his dick will be very hot because of the balm, and we start laughing again. And spent last minutes lying down and chatting.

TL;DR
    ANNA service 10/10
    Attitude 15/10 plus 5 because of her craziness have a good laugh with her.

Highlight no 2:
    When bbbj and cg, she follows the rhythm of the background music. So crazy

WIR yes of course, I want to see her craziness again.

Thanks again for papasan. Mr.J, your recommendation always good.

Always remember YMMV, treat the girl right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good review PKING2. You not only got the facts but communicated the atmosphere, and much of the fun. This will make Anna popular - if she is not already.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Very good review PKING2. You not only got the facts but communicated the atmosphere, and much of the fun. This will make Anna popular - if she is not already.
    Can imagine this while she says "my back hurts, too much fuck" lol

Brother PKing, you're awesome, no wonder you're a VIP!
    Glad my suggestions worked though I'm sure your natural charm worked on her as well bro. Sounds like Anna has come a long way since she began at n5m so credit to her for providing such service.

The only concern is the cutting your dick in half - you're a superhero to keep a hard on after that!! Haha j/king

Well done and great punt!!

Morning, Bro Pking, glad to hear you had a fun time last night.

It seems enchanted boobs are ‘standard equipments’ for Thai girls😂

What’s the tricks you mentioned fro bro Aloscha? Would you mind sharing it?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post

It seems enchanted boobs are ‘standard equipments’ for Thai girls😂

You need to ask Bro Aloscha himself lol.

Basically just do the whatever a gentleman does. Small easy simple gesture, but effective.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post

It seems enchanted boobs are ‘standard equipments’ for Thai girls��

Just be a gentleman. WLs are people and simple human gestures just go a long way. Do what works for you and comes naturally but respect and kindness goes a long way ��

And no, before anyone asks, my tips are not monetary lol

Beef noodle bro likes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a fun time with Anna, echo everything here, good AR. In doggy was definitely like her photo, nice view. Looked good in the side mirror too. put my glasses back on when she was sucking at the end to enjoy the view. BBBJ felt very good but think I need to find WL who can mix hj/ballplay and bj technique to really get me there.
    Also fetched me a cup of water at the end, n5m thermostat is very warm, always makes me work up a sweat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro. Your review turned me on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    T for Thai or Ts ?

She is 100% woman, I checked it thoroughly relax

Anna is working today~

Message or WeChat us for booking

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com