Thread: Nothing to love at 2Love

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angry Nothing to love at 2Love

Wondered down the steps in the valley last night. Big mistake. Met by a Boiler, asked to see all girls, she said 2 or 3. Introduced to M, who was quite attractive. Was expecting to see the 3rd, which didn't exist and added to the confusion. Chose M. Got undressed, Boiler came in. Said I chose M, Boiler than wonders off in an angry huff, twice. M comes in and shows a price list of options on her phone starting at 2 pines. Only prepared to pay 1 pine (or at least until after the massage bit). Asked for money back, which they did, and walked. Boiler did try and get M to offer a 1 pine option, but was well and truly done with their poor customer service by then. Won't return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True definition of Power Walking WD Bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This level of service is definitely wrong. Not being racist, but seems to be the street market culture of Asian countries. Again, not racist, I love Asians girls. Maybe best to stick to the more reputable places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    This level of service is definitely wrong. Not being racist, but seems to be the street market culture of Asian countries. Again, not racist, I love Asians girls. Maybe best to stick to the more reputable places.
    Does This place still offer the full price up front before you’ve even agreed to pay anything??

I had a mate go in there at 3am and they said “150 for the 30 mins” or whatever and he said oh I was just here for a massage and she said ‘at this time no ones just here for a massage so 150.”

Pretty brazen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Does This place still offer the full price up front before you’ve even agreed to pay anything??

I had a mate go in there at 3am and they said “150 for the 30 mins” or whatever and he said oh I was just here for a massage and she said ‘at this time no ones just here for a massage so 150.”

Pretty brazen.
    Yep but how many drunk cops stumble down there at 3am - hefty prices and you’ll find it’s even worse service - 3am in the valley there are no rules……

I would always try during day, pay the min and leave - it’s not the best or clearest message BUT the whole show of walking out for $40 makes no sense - i would spill here (forum) and hope others do not go and force them to pick up their game but this is a small part of their client base

It does not work like that so should pick a strategy but follow through or do not whinge -(not suggesting OP is and in fact has provided great info) - I hate being burnt and stay away from a lot of places then you see the odd great review - only great sessions I’ve had of late have involved emptying the wallet and even then…..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We've all had bad ones and I hate being used and tricked. I still have bad memories about one that was on E&B. $130 for half hour, FS. That should have told the story. But naive and went. Opened door and was typical boiler, not the beauty in the picture. Went inside and she insisted it was $150 not $130. Very unenjoyable 10 minutes not 30. Left feeling like I'd just been mugged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    there is a difference being a racist and stereotyping. yours is probably stereotyping, which, in my opinion, is okay.