Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caucasian thread?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    Yeah they were dead for a bit then went through an African lady stage but now seem to be back to all aussies. Their rate is $150 for 45min, I’m sure the inclusions for that rate vary depending on how you get along with the girl but I have been happy so far
    Never had luck in Aussie shop - Aussie private yes but not shop.

Had some great Aussie girls - cannot remember her name but a young one down west end was awesome and did a genuine service including beer - just perfect

I went to an Aussie massage shop in Sydney in the good old days so quality and competition was fierce - the view was out of control but then she debated with me about why I went there - fucking uni student thought she was an intellectual- but now always steer clear as when I drop in or have an option they are plump - not my thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with aussie Aston at cm Norman park. Bit of a bigger girl but very nice huge boobs and cute face. Will return

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    IMO The odds of finding a quality Caucasian Wg in a shop vs a quality Asian girl are 1:50.
    As they say in America - do the Math.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Great NZ Girl Stafford Unique Thai

Unique Thai Massage Stafford has a NZ girl C......
    Last edited by Herpetology; 31-07-2022 at 09:13 AM. Reason: NZ Girl is great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    IMO The odds of finding a quality Caucasian Wg in a shop vs a quality Asian girl are 1:50.
    As they say in America - do the Math.
    4FoW2
    Interesting because in my punting career I have only come across one Caucasian girl that I really didn’t like the look of, whereas I have seen probably hundreds of Asian girls that are below average looks. I think it may be a cultural thing, that Aussie girls think they have to be good looking to do this work and the asians just don’t care. Have seen quite a few absolute smoking Asian birds so they are out there, just gotta get through the boilers first

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interesting because in my punting career I have only come across one Caucasian girl that I really didn’t like the look of, whereas I have seen probably hundreds of Asian girls that are below average looks. I think it may be a cultural thing, that Aussie girls think they have to be good looking to do this work and the asians just don’t care. Have seen quite a few absolute smoking Asian birds so they are out there, just gotta get through the boilers first
    Not trying to be arguementative just reflective, my punting history is the exact opposite. To me Aussie girls who "think" they are good looking are kidding themselves whereas the average Asian lady looks after her skin, her hair, her hygiene, her make up and her body. If you've seen too many boilers you're prob going to the wrong shops - the suburban RnT PRC shops are filled with old hags.
    I suppose its a beauty in the eye of the beholder thing too. In younger days I had a few Aussie gf but for me I needed something a bit more exotic or striking. Taiwanese, Spanish, Black Portugese, Dutch and Czech gf come to mind. I always had in the back of my mind I would end up with an asian partner and lol I moved close to Sunnybank to find one and bingo ( don't worry she's not PRC).
    All goes to show different women appeal to different guys.
    Cheers
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    I saw a hot caucasian called Morgan a few times a couple years ago. She's weird as fuck but hot. Nicest pussy I ever tasted. Started as a ML only doing nude hand and one day got a message saying she was going to give doing FS a go and cause I was one of her first customers, she gave me first run. Hit it a couple times. Priced herself out of my range pretty quickly then.

Can still find her via her twitter - https://twitter.com/savoury_sugar
    Lol. I was her besties SD at that time.
    About 5yrs ago at memory.
    Ahh the memories.
    I still chat with her friend and she is still around.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Kat-Hamilton previously and services are nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by saakis View Post
    I have seen Kat-Hamilton previously and services are nice.
    Could you hook me up brother?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglysquid View Post
    Could you hook me up brother?
    If you can't find info on Kat from Hamilton you aren't even trying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    If you can't find info on Kat from Hamilton you aren't even trying.
    Yeah pretty much given up on helping some of these dudes, hopeless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    Lol. I was her besties SD at that time.
    About 5yrs ago at memory.
    Ahh the memories.
    I still chat with her friend and she is still around.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    She looks great in the pic...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with aussie Aston at cm Norman park. Bit of a bigger girl but very nice huge boobs and cute face. Will return
    Found her very very cold indeed, far better ones there in my opinion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharoa View Post
    Found her very very cold indeed, far better ones there in my opinion.
    Have seen poppi a couple times and she’s been very good. Still a couple more aussies there to go for me, lexi and emerald if you’ve tried them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12