Thread: J Mila @ Ginza Club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mila @ Ginza Club

Checked out Ginza's roster and had always wanted to have a go at Mila. In the photo, she looked cute with a bit of fat which is what I like. In reality not too similar, maybe had some filters on the photo but nonetheless not too bad. Around mid to 20s and a little curvier than the photo but not over size 10 with average look. Boobies are natural but I think they are more Cs than Ds. Maybe a small Ds if you want to call them that

Waited in reception for around 10 minutes and was then asked to go to her room. Knocked on the door and she answered with a smile and a kiss. She looked happy to see me, we hugged a bit more and more kisses before we undressed for shower. Gave me a wash, nothing special there by Ginza standard, could possibly be that fact that I saw K Missha a few weeks before and she was much more intimate in the shower.

Hope onto the bed and she gave me a light catbath, rubbed me with her Cs and gave me a nice BBBJ. No bodyslide or anything. I took control from then onwards and gave her a catbath followed by DATY. Dom on and I went for it. She was very accommodating throughout with different styles and just went along with it. She looked like she enjoyed herself too. Finished with CIM and I liked it that she placed the tissue on her hands at boob height and slowly let my cum dripped from her mouth, very PSE feel to it, and after that, she sucked on my cock more. Wow, that alone I think is worth the trip.

Overall, not bad. In terms of service, is average. But 5 stars for being very accommodating and a PSE finish. Making me feel like a handsome man and a great lover. I would not book her if you are one that is after a great service but for a GFE and an accommodating partner, yes but 45 minutes should be plenty, no need to go for 1 hour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review saltyworm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for review. I didn't know Ginza would hire a size 10 girl, they seem to only hire very slim girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah yowser, I was a little bit dissapointed myself as I like my girl with a little bit of fat but not too much. Size 10 is the maximum I can "tolerate". Maybe she started as a size 8 as per photo but did not look after herself