Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T Linh, now I know why she is so popular and

T Linh, now I know why she is so popular and...

And Expensive, it' all because of the room, so big and well equipped.

Joke aside this is the actual report.

Name: Linh
    Place : N5M
    Price : 320/h
    Service : daty, 69, cim, dfk, body slide and more...
    Skin : pale light brown, can't really see, red light lol
    Nationality : Thai
    Pussy : Shaven, smooth
    Picture : real
    Date : 24th April 2022
    Face : Beauty in the eyes of the beholder what I want to say, but this girls is a bomb lol
    Boobs: enhanced c, I think, but looks good enough.
    Highlight : her expression, foxy like.

Woke up in the morning, feel bored and decided to sms mamasan or papasan of N5M. Who is the recommendation for today, and the reply is Linh, for whatever the reason like stars aligned with the 7 planets. It is Linh, not booked out, in the morning.
    So no brainer let's go boys.

Arrived and guided to the last room, it is one bloody big room, maybe because of this room the rate so expensive I think in my mind.

And then Linh knocked the door. Chatting a bit, and then she kiss me. Before going to shower. And she teasing a lot. Not crazy teasing but sultry one. Shower together and body and pussy slide at the bathroom, I always tell her careful, it might slip. And she continues teasing. "Customers always want no condom and you not, I might do it with you" she said, damn this little foxy lol. And before someone ask, no it is only joke, her joke lol. It doesn't happen.

Dried up and continue at the bed, body slide and cathbath. Usually I don't like cathbath, but this girl doing it with so sexy looks. Flip and start bbbj, good suction, and plenty movement. I get up and she pushed me down, "not yet I still want to talk with him" lol, and the she continues to talk with my little brother. And then start 69 and daty, she is very responsive. And I don't think she FOAM when 69 and daty.

Dom up she start with CG, very tight and warm, she pumping like crazy, squad CG until she tired, and then I use all the position that I can think off lol and finally she finished me off in CG.

Rest a bit, shower together teasing and dried up. Relaxing at the bed. And she said she wants to relax couple of minutes. But she starts stroking my little bro straight away, and I said I think you want to rest a bit", she said "this is me relaxing" and smile with that foxy looks. Crazy lol. She eagerly to round 2, and ended with CIM. And she said I can hand job you more lol, I think she can make you cum whatever you want in the time limit lol.

Clean up and chatting a bit, before the buzzer ringing. She is a funny girl and nice to hang out with.

Hugged and she walking me off while wraping her arms around my arms, like a girlfriend.

Highlight no2 : plenty eye contact, and she fucked my ears with her tounge, so always come with ears cleaned boys.

Highlight no 3 : non stop DFK, so make sure your mouth cleaned boys.

Highlight no 4 : she folded my clothes and hanging my jacket.

TL;DR
    Service :12/10 +2 because of highlight no 4, not many WL doing that
    Attitude: 10/10
    WIR : yes of course

Remember it is YMMV, treat the girl with respect , and you might get something back.

Thank You Linh
    Thank You Miss.J for the awesome recommendation.

Wow 2 things:

1. Linh sounds worth the price. Haven't had any good cheeky girls since pre-COVID, will have to check her out!
    2. You must be rich, able to see so many girls bro

"she pushed me down, "not yet I still want to talk with him" lol"

Now that's what I call good service. Sounds like another winner and n5m management treating loyal customers well. Applause.

And PKing, I need to send you some Red ginseng or else all the girls will drain you too much of your life essence.

@fatstache
    She is worth it.

@Aloscha
    Just send me beef noodle soup, can continue with round 3 and round 4 no problem, but with bad breath lol

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    @fatstache
    She is worth it.

@Aloscha
    Just send me beef noodle soup, can continue with round 3 and round 4 no problem, but with bad breath lol
    Extra beef. But need extra mint if you're visiting Linh again. Need to be respectful

And Expensive, it' all because of the room, so big and well equipped.

Joke aside this is the actual report.

Name: Linh
    Place : N5M
    Price : 320/h
    Service : daty, 69, cim, dfk, body slide and more...
    Skin : pale light brown, can't really see, red light lol
    Nationality : Thai
    Pussy : Shaven, smooth
    Picture : real
    Date : 24th April 2022
    Face : Beauty in the eyes of the beholder what I want to say, but this girls is a bomb lol
    Boobs: enhanced c, I think, but looks good enough.
    Highlight : her expression, foxy like.

Woke up in the morning, feel bored and decided to sms mamasan or papasan of N5M. Who is the recommendation for today, and the reply is Linh, for whatever the reason like stars aligned with the 7 planets. It is Linh, not booked out, in the morning.
    So no brainer let's go boys.

Arrived and guided to the last room, it is one bloody big room, maybe because of this room the rate so expensive I think in my mind.

And then Linh knocked the door. Chatting a bit, and then she kiss me. Before going to shower. And she teasing a lot. Not crazy teasing but sultry one. Shower together and body and pussy slide at the bathroom, I always tell her careful, it might slip. And she continues teasing. "Customers always want no condom and you not, I might do it with you" she said, damn this little foxy lol. And before someone ask, no it is only joke, her joke lol. It doesn't happen.

Dried up and continue at the bed, body slide and cathbath. Usually I don't like cathbath, but this girl doing it with so sexy looks. Flip and start bbbj, good suction, and plenty movement. I get up and she pushed me down, "not yet I still want to talk with him" lol, and the she continues to talk with my little brother. And then start 69 and daty, she is very responsive. And I don't think she FOAM when 69 and daty.

Dom up she start with CG, very tight and warm, she pumping like crazy, squad CG until she tired, and then I use all the position that I can think off lol and finally she finished me off in CG.

Rest a bit, shower together teasing and dried up. Relaxing at the bed. And she said she wants to relax couple of minutes. But she starts stroking my little bro straight away, and I said I think you want to rest a bit", she said "this is me relaxing" and smile with that foxy looks. Crazy lol. She eagerly to round 2, and ended with CIM. And she said I can hand job you more lol, I think she can make you cum whatever you want in the time limit lol.

Clean up and chatting a bit, before the buzzer ringing. She is a funny girl and nice to hang out with.

Hugged and she walking me off while wraping her arms around my arms, like a girlfriend.

Highlight no2 : plenty eye contact, and she fucked my ears with her tounge, so always come with ears cleaned boys.

Highlight no 3 : non stop DFK, so make sure your mouth cleaned boys.

Highlight no 4 : she folded my clothes and hanging my jacket.

TL;DR
    Service :12/10 +2 because of highlight no 4, not many WL doing that
    Attitude: 10/10
    WIR : yes of course

Remember it is YMMV, treat the girl with respect , and you might get something back.

Thank You Linh
    Thank You Miss.J for the awesome recommendation.
    Excellent AP, very detailed, bro PKing, but I can imagine your review will make my booking with Linh even harder. She is popular enough😂

I was lucky to get 2 hours booking with Linh again yesterday. She is truly foxy girl, and very very sensational. She brought my shoes close to the sofa when session finished, just like a little sweet girlfriend.

Can’t wait to see her again☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Extra beef. But need extra mint if you're visiting Linh again. Need to be respectful
    Very true, bro Aloscha. Thanks for the tip you shared. You have the heart of gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Excellent AP, very detailed, bro PKing, but I can imagine your review will make my booking with Linh even harder. She is popular enough😂

I was lucky to get 2 hours booking with Linh again yesterday. She is truly foxy girl, and very very sensational. She brought my shoes close to the sofa when session finished, just like a little sweet girlfriend.

Can’t wait to see her again☺️
    Don't tell me it was 7 pm. Lol
    Linh told me next customer 2 hours lol

Don't tell me it was 7 pm. Lol
    Linh told me next customer 2 hours lol
    Haha, exposed by the little fox🙈

Haha, exposed by the little fox🙈
    Aw mate , I must be missed you, otherwise I will offer you beer there is a pub near there lol

Aw mate , I must be missed you, otherwise I will offer you beer there is a pub near there lol
    Beer + noodle with extra beef. Keep hydrated and protein supply, and don’t forget mints. 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beer + noodle with extra beef. Keep hydrated and protein supply, and don’t forget mints. ������
    Fun thread. When in Marrickville?

Nice AR bro. Makes me wanna try LoL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Come to try and you will know why she so popular!!!!
    Call 0417888123 now
    Always fully book. LOL

Banned
    A WL that offers to remove your clothes and then fold them deserves a brownie point. It's what Geishas do with clients. It makes you feel special which you don't get from the majority of WLs.

As for the no condom request by many customers, not surprised at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is really good, indeed a foxy and funny lady!

Come to try and you will know why she so popular!!!!
    Call 0417888123 now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has Linh always been "Asian customers only"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    320 for 45 for a Thai girl wtf
    How long is it till it’s $400 an hour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast