Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion and street wear

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Fashion and street wear

I just love how girls keep changing their styles to try their best to induce nose bleeds from us horny buggers.

Noticed the current trend which is crop tops or even what looks like bras, with their lovely bare abs exposed for all to see. FMD, makes me want to put my hands around that lovely waist and fuck her right there!

Also still popular and my favourite style is pleated short skirts. Saw some with lovely long legs and round asses wearing this style the other day. The thing with pleated skirts is it makes me imagine how easy it is to just flip that skirt up and fuck her with the skirt still on!

The oversized top with ultra short shorts is still popular. That no-pants look really gets me going too!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I like the tight track/yoga pants and shorts made of very thin material with the extra stitching/string that rides up the bum crack and lifts and separates the bum cheeks so you can see the shape of the bum perfectly.
    Although there are some girls with huge misshaped arses that really shouldn't be wearing them

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I like the tight track/yoga pants and shorts made of very thin material with the extra stitching/string that rides up the bum crack and lifts and separates the bum cheeks so you can see the shape of the bum perfectly.
    Although there are some girls with huge misshaped arses that really shouldn't be wearing them
    Oh bro, tell me about it. This is another style currently making the rounds. It’s a type of yoga pants that appear to have special stitching around the bum crack, makes it look like the girl has a permanent wedgy. FMD you get to see literally the shape of her arse right there. I was nursing a boner when a hot Caucasian girl wearing one of these was in front of me in the queue getting coffee!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about those bikini bottom looks like thongs? The girls were them walking on street near the Bondi Beach. You can see almost all their bottom

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree. When girls wear tights. Nice to look at

Another style I’m enjoying is Doc Martens paired with shorts or mini skirts, and an oversized top. Especially sexy on girls with long slim legs’

Junior Member(有D料到)
    High heel knee boots with pleated short skirts in a leggy girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was at a function today and a girl turned up in a black body hugging cheongsam with a slit up the side that just showed her immaculate curves and long legs (170+cm tall), perfect make up, light pink eye-liner accentuating her stunning dark eyes, dark red lipstick, snow white skin, silky dark brown hair. Half HK half Caucasian but born here. Stunning girl. Pretty much every other male in the room stopped and stared every time she moved, and so did more than a few females. Simply had to talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Was at a function today and a girl turned up in a black body hugging cheongsam with a slit up the side that just showed her immaculate curves and long legs (170+cm tall), perfect make up, light pink eye-liner accentuating her stunning dark eyes, dark red lipstick, snow white skin, silky dark brown hair. Half HK half Caucasian but born here. Stunning girl. Pretty much every other male in the room stopped and stared every time she moved, and so did more than a few females. Simply had to talk to her.
    Bro, nothing beats a qipao / cheongsam on a slinky lithe body with just the right curves!

A properly made qipao has to be figure hugging, it's just designed to subtly show you exactly what is on offer under it. Ask a traditional Chinese girl to wear one, many would be extremely self-conscious and concede that they will not be able to carry it well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, nothing beats a qipao / cheongsam on a slinky lithe body with just the right curves!

A properly made qipao has to be figure hugging, it's just designed to subtly show you exactly what is on offer under it. Ask a traditional Chinese girl to wear one, many would be extremely self-conscious and concede that they will not be able to carry it well.
    Oh this girl didn't suffer from any thoughts of not carrying it. She absolutely rocked it and from what I've seen so far has a level of self confidence and charm (and when talking did that oh-so-cute slight head tilt to the side as she smiled). I mean, there was a beautiful Indian girl in an amazing blue/aqua sari, the Korean girls in hanbok looked like princesses, one ABV girl in stunning red ao dai with long flowing black hair and dark eye-liner was gorgeous, one girl in Hanfu looked angelic, and there were a couple of others in cheongsam that, had I not seen Connie I would have said looked gorgeous as well, and they did look great, but that girl has absolutely knocked me for 6.

What sort of function was it that had so many ethnicities showing up in tradiltional dress?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    What sort of function was it that had so many ethnicities showing up in tradiltional dress?
    An event originally slated to coincide with Harmony Day in March, but delayed due to Covid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love it when you go with privates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Did you get her number and suggest dinner or outing together?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you get her number and suggest dinner or outing together?
    I did get her number and suggested we continue our conversation over coffee or something similar, but there are complications that I am working through in my old brain.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really like the tight singlet no bra and nipple piercings!!

Also a great pair of bike shorts look great on a fit pair of legs

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11123 View Post
    I really like the tight singlet no bra and nipple piercings!!

Also a great pair of bike shorts look great on a fit pair of legs
    Bro, there’s a trend going on now where they wear a tight cropped tank top, paired with high waisted baggy pants or jeans and chunky sneakers. The whole ensemble makes them look super petite but also accentuates their legs making them look super leggy. It also flashes their lovely flat tummies. A lot of the skinny girls seem to be rocking this style now.

FMD it’s enough to give me a bone!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Young girls these days are wild

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After watching all this hotness on the street you then go to a fs/ms shop hoping those girls work in a shop but get disappointed by the stock available and what they're wearing isn't going to move the needle. High expectations sets you up for disappointment.

There should be an app where your phone alerts you every time a girl walks by on the street is a working girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just leggings, if the girls in shops did the intros in leggings id take every one of them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast