Thread: Deep tissue and erotic massage combo recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deep tissue and erotic massage combo recommendations

Hi guys

I suffer from muscular aches and pains with my back being the worst. Also have bad posture.

I thought I might kill 2 birds with 1 stone and see if I can find a great lady who can combine a deep tissue massage with an erotic one with a happy ending as it's been far too long since I've been touched.

Would consider a shop or a private, preferably in parramatta area or about a 10km radius from there. Willing to go further if close to public transport such as the city.

I would prefer a massage on a twin hole table, as I once experienced a nuru style massage on one and I loved every second of it.

In terms of the lady, would prefer under 35, natural d cup and above, curvy (but size 6 - 12 is ok). Prefer caucasian or south american but asian is ok if she is really good and meets my other preferences.

Oh and if there is an option to have a spa together that would be an added bonus as I've always wanted to experience that too.

Cost wise, would prefer not to be too expensive unless the lady is really worth it.

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated, cheers : )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Natural D cups and under 35 is already expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So many requirements and standards for your case. Most of Caucasian and South American mls can’t give proper massage, not talking about deep tissue which requires much higher skills, as basically they don’t care about massage. Twin holes, spa but not expensive? I think impossible to find a good combination.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sensualpasssion1 View Post
    Hi guys

I suffer from muscular aches and pains with my back being the worst. Also have bad posture.

I thought I might kill 2 birds with 1 stone and see if I can find a great lady who can combine a deep tissue massage with an erotic one with a happy ending as it's been far too long since I've been touched.

Would consider a shop or a private, preferably in parramatta area or about a 10km radius from there. Willing to go further if close to public transport such as the city.

I would prefer a massage on a twin hole table, as I once experienced a nuru style massage on one and I loved every second of it.

In terms of the lady, would prefer under 35, natural d cup and above, curvy (but size 6 - 12 is ok). Prefer caucasian or south american but asian is ok if she is really good and meets my other preferences.

Oh and if there is an option to have a spa together that would be an added bonus as I've always wanted to experience that too.

Cost wise, would prefer not to be too expensive unless the lady is really worth it.

I’ve never come across a list of requirements so big before. But you don’t mention the following, so we can’t really help you:

1. Smoker or non smoker
    2. Tattoos or no tattoos
    3. Hair colour?
    4. Straight or crooked teeth
    5. Lipstick colour?
    6. Newbie or highly experienced?
    7. Innie or outie lips?
    8. Eye colour?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like Kings Court Massage at Broadway might have what u are looking for.

Their website have quite accurate description of the girls.

Luna the columbian from 227 NSM fits your description, she was also Carmen at Kings court, but I dont know where shes disappeared to now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You could spend/waste a lot of money going to many shops to find your ideal combination, if at all.

Probably cheaper to go to different shops that offer the individual service/qualities you want and enjoy them one at a time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just get out there and try different places based on reports in the AR section. Remember only you know what you like.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensualpasssion1 View Post
    Hi guys

Your asking for so much yet you want to pay bananas.

You need to get your head out of your ass. You want all that, you pay for it. Don't expect all that and you get it for $60. Minimum your looking is $350

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Call some of the high end cauc shops like bodyrotic. They sometimes have qualified massage therapists working there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Private health claim a bonus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Might be best to go to a legit place that does deep tissue and then to a rnt shop after. Gonna be almost impossible to meet your requirements

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    And don't forget they should make you a ham, cheese and tomato toastie for you as well.