Hi guys

I suffer from muscular aches and pains with my back being the worst. Also have bad posture.

I thought I might kill 2 birds with 1 stone and see if I can find a great lady who can combine a deep tissue massage with an erotic one with a happy ending as it's been far too long since I've been touched.

Would consider a shop or a private, preferably in parramatta area or about a 10km radius from there. Willing to go further if close to public transport such as the city.

I would prefer a massage on a twin hole table, as I once experienced a nuru style massage on one and I loved every second of it.

In terms of the lady, would prefer under 35, natural d cup and above, curvy (but size 6 - 12 is ok). Prefer caucasian or south american but asian is ok if she is really good and meets my other preferences.

Oh and if there is an option to have a spa together that would be an added bonus as I've always wanted to experience that too.

Cost wise, would prefer not to be too expensive unless the lady is really worth it.

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated, cheers : )