Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overseas Punting (pattaya) - Tired of the sydney scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Totally agree with Rooter. What's the rush to get to Thailand right now? Wait and see what happens. All Thai government requirements will be scrapped from 1 June (I think). Let everything settle down and then hopefully the bars will reopen and life will try to return to some normality (well it will never be the same pre covid). Furthermore, going in June is not the best season to be travelling to Thailand.
    There is plenty going on in Bangkok. The girls are very eager. We all have a bit of a travel deficit at the moment so strike while the iron is hot. Nana plaza is busy and the girls are active. Cowboy is half open at the moment with some dancing bars open. There are plenty of women. Next month will be awesome.

The women match supply and demand. When the tourists come, many more women come to town. May and June will see a huge generation of interest.

Sure, it is now not the full on party atmosphere but the girls always create a very good party atmosphere when we are buying the drinks. Find the right bars and clubs with the right band and music and you will have a great time. I haven’t been to the private clubs in Pattaya but a while back I went to some great clubs in Bangkok.

I haven’t found the entry restrictions too bad, but from tomorrow on, May 1st, they will be next to nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They still have mask mandates too, who wants to wear a mask over your face outside in that humidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I don't see the point of going anywhere with a curfew of 11pm, the party is just getting started at that time, it's ridiculous to pay money to travel to a holiday destination and have to head back to your room at 11pm...
    I was in Phuket 2 weeks ago 2am closing time down there, 11pm 12pm and 1am in some venues here in Pattaya but your 100% correct dannyboy its crazy having to end the night at those times we have been starting the nights here at 5pm to make up for the early closing. Id say wait untill at least November to come back hopefully the party atmosphere will be back in full swing by then, in saying that i have barfined several hot stunners since ive been here, 5,36 pm here now im about to go out and hit the town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They still have mask mandates too, who wants to wear a mask over your face outside in that humidity.
    We are not wearing masks at all outside only when you go into 7/11 or shopping centres, ive walked past many cops while not wearing a mask they dont even look twice at you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    We are not wearing masks at all outside only when you go into 7/11 or shopping centres, ive walked past many cops while not wearing a mask they dont even look twice at you
    Yeah can't do masks, I'll wait

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I was in Phuket 2 weeks ago 2am closing time down there, 11pm 12pm and 1am in some venues here in Pattaya but your 100% correct dannyboy its crazy having to end the night at those times we have been starting the nights here at 5pm to make up for the early closing. Id say wait untill at least November to come back hopefully the party atmosphere will be back in full swing by then, in saying that i have barfined several hot stunners since ive been here, 5,36 pm here now im about to go out and hit the town
    Awesome enjoy mate, yeah I'll wait until end of the year when it's pumping again...

Awesome enjoy mate, yeah I'll wait until end of the year when it's pumping again...
    More like wait until no international vaccine certificate is required on airlines for you mate

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    More like wait until no international vaccine certificate is required on airlines for you mate

Plenty of airlines don't require vaccination, don't know what your on about, unvaccinated leaving everyday and can return without quarantine, you need to keep up...

Plenty of airlines don't require vaccination, don't know what your on about, unvaccinated leaving everyday and can return without quarantine, you need to keep up...
    A link would be nice to keep us informed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    A link would be nice to keep us informed.

Qantas and Jetstar are enforcing vaccination certificates, alot of the other international Airlines don't require proof of vaccination, I know Emirates definitely doesn't... In regards to Thailand, as of May 1st unvaccinated can enter by providing a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to departure, Vietnam is the same..

Here's a list of destinations unvaxxed can visit..
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/travel/ad...hout-a-vaccine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I was in Singapore in January and there appeared to be an excess of supply(girls) over demand (punters) I put it down to the fact that the locals were more risk avers to Covid than Aussies are. At the weekend in particular, the extra girls were noticeable as many 'maids' do a little freelancing on their days off. Singapore's highly regulated system hasn't quite caught up yet with the fact that mobile phones give girls a lot of marketing options outside the controlled brothels. Still pricey by SE. Asian standards though.
    Was there an oversupply at Orchard Towers? Might be going to Swingers on business soon, and I've scored some winners from there in the past.
    Where did you see the maids, at one of the Sunday clubs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sit and wait bro whilst the clever ones take full advantage of a fresh market. You dont need masks almost anywhere now in Thailand and curfews are in most places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is it like over in bali?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Was there an oversupply at Orchard Towers? Might be going to Swingers on business soon, and I've scored some winners from there in the past.
    Where did you see the maids, at one of the Sunday clubs?
    In January, my impression was that there were less girls, but many many less punters. That may have already changed because Singapore's Covid rules have more or less marched in time with NSW's. The only difference was that the citizens in Singapore were more disciplined in sticking to the rules. There are always a lot of 'Internationals' in Orchard Towers, more, particularly Philipinas on Sunday on maids day off. One young ex colleague of mine had a surprisingly productive approach; He would go to a church service, preferably one in Tagalog, target a small group and ask them to guide him through the service. The church environment made the ladies feel secure, coffee afterwards, maybe lunch, and at some point it would become 1+1. He was surprisingly successful.

I was basically in the hands of a long time Singapore resident and friend, who these days contacts girls almost entirely on his phone apps. The government which likes to regulate everything over there doesn't seem to have cracked this yet. It was quite easy and quick to have ladies visit (hotel suite).

One unique experience for me on my last trip was that one girl (Indonesian) took a few minutes just before we hopped into bed to bow down in the corner and start reciting her prayers! I thought OMG, this will be a dud - but far from it, enthusiastic, energetic, and imaginative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12