Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overseas Punting (pattaya) - Tired of the sydney scene

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Overseas Punting (pattaya) - Tired of the sydney scene

So, let me just preface by saying i'm more of a younger punter and have only been frequenting establisments since 2017. For the most part i only went a few times up until 2019 and then when i just started frequenting establishments the COVID-19 pandemic hit. Altough sydney made it out relativley quickly the punting scene never fully berecovered. By the time things were open the selection of girls was limited. Many girls left Australia to return home, leaving only a small pool of women working at the shops. Now from 2020 my experienes at these establishments was eventually getting worse. Brothels went from exotic lineups with 10+ women to 1-2 girls who would barely greet you and not to mention the price would increase too. The price of parlours went up and privates were cranking the price up by the $100's.

Now i haven't travelled much in my life but i was wanting to expand my search of destinations as the world is eventually opening up after seeing Bali is opening up and people are beginning to visit thaliand/vietnam again. Ive heard these destinations like Pattya notably are amazing sex experiences + holiday for cheap. Many punters talk about their times visting these exotic asian countries where for pennies on the dollar you can take a taxi to an awesome hotel, eating delicous foods at retaurants and go see the nightlife where you can fuck a WL all night.

My question is to the punters who have been on sex holidays are:

How did you plan it?

How much do you need to save to enjoy a stay at these places?

Where do you reccomend staying and visiting?

Are there any need to knows before you plan or buy?

How did you plan your daily activies?

How much does a punt go for in pattaya?

Which countries and cities have the best partying and sex lives?

And lastly i just wanted to ask are any people like me planning to go on a trip soon? Is there a country that people love the most?

You might want to find some Youtube videos of Pattaya and see if its opened. I was there early March and the place was dead, only about 5-6 go-go bars were opened and everything shuts at midnight. If I am to go to Thailand again, i would go to Puket instead. I would also check out Bangkok and go to Cowboy and Nana Plaza if you haven't been.

At Pattaya, I would stay at a hotel close by, I was staying at the Hilton which was about 800m from Walking street not too expensive by Australian's standards.

A bar girl/freelance will cost you around 2,000 baht for Short time, one shot only. A gogo girl will set you back 3k plus bar fine (700) or 5k long time. Don't forget, you'll probably spend another 500-1000 baht buying girls drinks before heading off for a short time. So minimum cost at a gogo is around 4.5k. i personally had a daily budget of $500AUD per day, but thats a bit excessive I could probably get away with $300AUD a day.

There is not much to do at Pattaya except drinking and visiting the island, lots of Australian exPat so easy to strike up a conversation with people.

Good luck!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Pattaya is as dead as Petra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The latest YouTube videos have the bars slowly returning. Of course the scene is still no way identical to what it was pre covid time. But the girls are available. Once the Thai government removes all restrictions more tourists will return and more go go bars will reopen.

In terms of activities in Pattaya, there's lot to see and do. You can visit the floating market, 3D theatre complex, go shooting or go karting, visit other tourist sites or go to Jomtien which is a quite place to relax. There are shows that you can see. Overall, you will find ways to keep yourself busy in Pattaya.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes the best thing to do is watch the latest Youtube posts, and get onto TikTok,
    also you want to get onto the Holy Bible of Thailand www.stickmanbangkok.com for general information, scams, prices etc
    than you are going to need a budget, flights average $1000-$1500Au
    hotels $50-$150Au per night
    spending money $200Au a day, that's for food, booze, transport, shopping, girls,
    also covid testing in Thailand is like $160 each test if you need to take it to fly, if rules haven't changed
    Say $6000Au for two weeks to live like a king and not stress about costs

than you are going to do is make shore your passport is up to date,
    than go to www.thaiairways.com and explore the website, they offer covid insurance on flights,
    than you are going to look into travel insurance, Australian post is a good place to start
    once your flight is booked look at sites like www.hotelscombined.com.au for deals, once you find the hotel you like go directly to that hotels website and see if they have better specials,
    you want to look at a private car for transfers from Bangkok to Pattaya return average $1600Baht each way, a lot safer than a crazy drug fuelled taxi driver, just google private transfer between Bangkok to Pattaya,

its actually good to book a hotel close to Beach Road and not to far from Walking Street, that way you can walk every where, and i recommend walking along Beach Road walking path

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I regularly go to Thailand every year for holidays
    I have just come back from Bangkok and Pattaya. At this stage i suggest waiting a few months as restrictions are still harsh.
    Thailand is not as cheap as it used to be and many girls know the power of social media and prices are not cheap for quality girls.
    I am not attracted to thai women but I do enjoy massage when I frequent.If you want to go cheap..go cambodia or Vietnam for mongers.

$1000 a week and open mind. Just go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    $1000 a week and open mind. Just go.
    personally i think $1000 a week spending money is not enough for a tourist, but for a expat its plenty for a month,
    because a tourist will want to do tours, shopping, see shows, eat sea food, drink heaps of alcohol and of course do heaps of soapy massages and rooting,
    so that's why i mention above $200 a day spending money should cover it,
    but you should set a budget for $6000 to cover everything for 2 weeks, of course you can do it cheaper, but after being in lock down for so long you will want to splurge and be a king

Just got back from Jakarta this morning. Took us more than 2 hours getting out of the airport over there.

Seven days of sex with my SB and I'm exhausted.

Some pretty girls over there.

Very affordable with good quality hotels from $90 a day.

Qantas has direct flights from Sydney as well.

Next on the list is Seoul and Tokyo.1557028682.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a bar owner in Pattaya, it's nowhere near back to normal, only certain areas are busy, it's going to take years for it to comeback to what it once was ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in Singapore in January and there appeared to be an excess of supply(girls) over demand (punters) I put it down to the fact that the locals were more risk avers to Covid than Aussies are. At the weekend in particular, the extra girls were noticeable as many 'maids' do a little freelancing on their days off. Singapore's highly regulated system hasn't quite caught up yet with the fact that mobile phones give girls a lot of marketing options outside the controlled brothels. Still pricey by SE. Asian standards though.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I know a bar owner in Pattaya, it's nowhere near back to normal, only certain areas are busy, it's going to take years for it to comeback to what it once was ..
    Exactly ... you would be silly to go there now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly ... you would be silly to go there now.
    Everywhere is quiet rooter.
    And many people "have" to go somewhere.

Thailand is now opening up again with all entry restrictions pretty much gone.
    So I am looking heavily at heading back...

Last question to you rooter.
    If not Thailand, where would you go now???

Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Everywhere is quiet rooter.
    And many people "have" to go somewhere.

Thailand is now opening up again with all entry restrictions pretty much gone.
    So I am looking heavily at heading back...

Last question to you rooter.
    If not Thailand, where would you go now???
    I would stay put right now.
    I don’t like the idea of going to a party town and it’s only going at less than half speed and there are all sorts of rules and restrictions to follow.
    I would wait until things pick up, probably in around 6 months time.
    But if you have to go then you have to go bro.
    There is stuff starting to happen there and you will still have an OK time, but it’s not even close to pre covid times.
    Soi 6 is dead. Walking St is dead. The Soaps are closed. Most of the Go Go bars are closed.
    But there are places open especially around L K. Metro, Tree Town, Soi Bukhao etc.
    There are some good videos on YouTube. Buzzin Pattaya by Trevor are pretty good.

Banned
    I would stay put right now.
    I don’t like the idea of going to a party town and it’s only going at less than half speed and there are all sorts of rules and restrictions to follow.
    I would wait until things pick up, probably in around 6 months time.
    But if you have to go then you have to go bro.
    There is stuff starting to happen there and you will still have an OK time, but it’s not even close to pre covid times.
    Soi 6 is dead. Walking St is dead. The Soaps are closed. Most of the Go Go bars are closed.
    But there are places open especially around L K. Metro, Tree Town, Soi Bukhao etc.
    There are some good videos on YouTube. Buzzin Pattaya by Trevor are pretty good.
    Totally agree with Rooter. What's the rush to get to Thailand right now? Wait and see what happens. All Thai government requirements will be scrapped from 1 June (I think). Let everything settle down and then hopefully the bars will reopen and life will try to return to some normality (well it will never be the same pre covid). Furthermore, going in June is not the best season to be travelling to Thailand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been in Thailand for 4 weeks 2 weeks left before i go home, Bangkok Phuket Kanchanaburi and now in Pattaya. Walking street is dead but some Go Go bars are open till 1am even though they are supposed to close at 11, the ones that are open are busy soi baukhao tree town Soi Lk Metro is busy not all the bars but the good ones are busy, ill be back in November,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im in Pattaya now this is my 17th trip since 2013, ive been here 4 weeks 2 more weeks to go, dont waste your time going to Phuket its too expensive Pattaya is so much cheaper more bars loads more girls. This trip i went to Bangkok Phuket Kanchanaburi for Anzac Day dawn service at Helfire Pass now in Pattaya, as others have said here hold off your trip for a few months id recommend waiting until November to get the full party atmosphere as a lot of bars are closed here. go to You Tube and watch as many Pattaya videos as you can to learn more. Short time around 1 hour from a beer bar will cost around $ 50, Go Go bars around $ 150 - 160 for short time, long time is overnight is a bit over $ 200 and she will stay till morning. Pattaya is a 1 and half hour taxi ride from Bangkok airport $61, A hotel room with pool starts around $ 28 ive never spent more than $ 60 for a hotel room in Pattaya beers are around $ 3 in beer bars you can pay double that in Go Go bars or nightclubs which is still a lot cheaper than Australia, a 2 week trip you could easily do it with around $ 3000 spending money not including airfares which are usually around $ 800- 1000. for your first trip go to Pattaya hit the bars meet people listen to their advice and dont worry Thailand is a very safe country as long as your respectful to everyone you wont have any problems. Whatever you do dont ever hire a Jetski you can google the reasons why

Thanks for the report from the frontline Lase Zap!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't see the point of going anywhere with a curfew of 11pm, the party is just getting started at that time, it's ridiculous to pay money to travel to a holiday destination and have to head back to your room at 11pm...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    August onwards in Pattaya will be pumping.
    Theres more than enough activity right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast