Thread: Jessie - Massage at Central (MAC) make out session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Jessie - Massage at Central (MAC) make out session

Anzac Day and thought let’s have a punt to close out the long weekend. Things were busy at No 5 so I thought I’d stop at Bangaroo for a couple of beers and contemplate life. Lots of hotties around and it’s a lovely sunny afternoon. I’ll bite. Text Angela at Mac. Who’s available? Jessie in 30 minutes.

Ok, head to central. Sober up with a quick Aporto burger. Then head up the stairs of shame.

Jessie is finishing up cleaning the evidence from the last punter. She sees me and smiles.

Into the room and I lay face up on table. Jessie comes in. Clothes off and she joins me for dfk on table while I hold her sweet ass. It’s like being a teenager again. We make out. I lick both her tits - young and erect. Then I gently start fingering her. She adjusts so I can go deeper. She is panting and getting so wet.

I’ve seen her before and she’s not acting. She grabs my cock while I keep fingering her. I then sit up while she stands with one elbow on table while I keep fingering. I’m so hard. Fuck it. She jerks me off while we make eye contact basically fucking each other’s eyes.

So hot. Lesser men wouldn’t share her. But there you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucky you I tried to book her today but was advised she was fully booked! She is an absolute gem a total GFE every time!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Lucky you I tried to book her today but was advised she was fully booked! She is an absolute gem a total GFE every time!!!
    She’s a gem and one of the best value punts in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t seen her advertised. What does she look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=jm2141mj;2378635]Haven’t seen her advertised. What does she look like?

She normally works on Sun, Mon and Fri. Short, curvy and cute.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wednesday as well while Yaya is away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea I saw her again yesterday wowee I'm head over heels for this girl so passionate and electrifying! This session I focused more in making her happy cos that makes me happy so lots of attention to her and she wasn't faking in the slightest. I've probably seen her more than 10 times in the last year what a girl and every time it's just as good never gets worse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Yea I saw her again yesterday wowee I'm head over heels for this girl so passionate and electrifying! This session I focused more in making her happy cos that makes me happy so lots of attention to her and she wasn't faking in the slightest. I've probably seen her more than 10 times in the last year what a girl and every time it's just as good never gets worse!!!
    She is a nympho, I must say!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Jessie is such a sweet girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Amazing she can be so consistent