Thread: DPT Massagerathon Leg 5 Cathy @ 14 Burwood Road, Concord. WORSE punt I had this year. DO NOT TRY!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up DPT Massagerathon Leg 5 Cathy @ 14 Burwood Road, Concord. WORSE punt I had this year. DO NOT TRY!!

This round my massagerathon took me to Burwood. I thought I will start from the worse to the best.

I had been collecting a few WeChat info and Cathy in this place has some good pics and promoted as good massage. Call ahead and keeper say they are always busy and ask me to book so I did.

Keeper show me to a room upstairs when I am there, nice room with shower. Cathy came in not long after. Chubbier than the photo and obviously older which I am ok with. Start with massage and I told her I can take a good punch so try your best. The result was a mid-core massage at best. At that point alarm bell rings….

Come to part 3: B2B with a set of badly enhanced boobs, limited licking, then comes a CBJ? I ask her don’t you do BBBJ? She brush it off and say next time. This is not my first punt in Burwood!! In fact I had quite a few in my bag, never though this could happen in Burwood. The rest of the session with Cathy just went south after that. Finish with a quickly, clean up then out of the door I go. Worse $165 spent this season.

Key point:
    All punts I had in Burwood all include BBBJ as minimum for the $160-170 fee, this include two other girls in 14.

Big but fake tits, badly implemented, not a great asset for B2B.

Look wise must older than pic.

Lastly no way her massage is good, everyone I had is better, one was so spectacular and only few step from 14 next door.

I didn’t think there can be a session worse than Emily at 88A, how wrong was I, at least Emily’s massage is good and looks younger.

Lucky this was my worse punt in Burwood, the rest range from mid-core to exceptional, will post these in coming days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    This round my massagerathon took me to Burwood.
    Key point: All punts I had in Burwood all include BBBJ as minimum for the $160-170 fee, this include two other girls in 14.
    Presumptuous on your behalf. It's a punt after all.

Cathy or any other ML isn't obligated to give you a BBBJ.
    There is no rule or guarantee a ML would give you BBBJ regardless if you assume it is on the menu, or based on you previous experience.

Big but fake tits, badly implemented, not a great asset for BBBJ.
    This is bit of an odd comment, how does one relate to the other?

Lastly no way her massage is good, everyone I had is better, one was so spectacular and only few step from 14 next door.
    Were you in 14? This is a bit of a confusing.

Enjoy your massageathon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Presumptuous on your behalf. It's a punt after all.

Cathy or any other ML isn't obligated to give you a BBBJ.
    There is no rule or guarantee a ML would give you BBBJ regardless if you assume it is on the menu, or based on you previous experience.

This is bit of an odd comment, how does one relate to the other?

Were you in 14? This is a bit of a confusing.

Enjoy your massageathon.
    1 you wrote the same thing in Emily’s thread. All I can say is I know what I know. You want to be a ML hero so be it. I have no interest in starting a fight to distort the thread.
    2 typo and corrected, thanks
    3 Yes I was 100% in 14. That report for other shop is coming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    1 you wrote the same thing in Emily’s thread. All I can say is I know what I know. You want to be a ML hero so be it.
    Not arguing, and you can see in my reviews it’s not all positives as well. Just suggested in both threads, you may need to not assume bbbj is a not a given.
    I Accept that it’s YMMV punting.

Keep on punting and have fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Not arguing, and you can see in my reviews it’s not all positives as well. Just suggested in both threads, you may need to not assume bbbj is a not a given.
    I Accept that it’s YMMV punting.

Keep on punting and have fun.
    All my other burwood punt has this included, and that is not even the main reason I neg her so much.

Let me try to translate how one of my friend puts it:
    You want the looks, ah no
    You want services, ah no
    You want a good massage, ah no
    So what the fuck is she doing in a massage shop getting pay $125 an hour?

Before you hit the reply button again, just hold your it and see my next two write up and you will understand.