Thread: Parramatta Road Marathon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Parramatta Road Marathon

Keen to do a mini marathon up Parramatta Road sometime. See if I can manage 4-5 venues in a day. I've tried 200 Stanmore a couple of times so that will def be on the itinerary, but I'm keen for some other seedy recommendations.

What are the venues that will provide an "experience"?

Suggestions that aren't Stilletos are all welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Keen to do a mini marathon up Parramatta Road sometime. See if I can manage 4-5 venues in a day. I've tried 200 Stanmore a couple of times so that will def be on the itinerary, but I'm keen for some other seedy recommendations.

There are 4 shops just between 200 and 252 Stanmore, 2 FS place on opposite side of the road in 35 and 99. A bit further up you have 429, Renwick and 485 too, all within walking distance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There are 4 shops just between 200 and 252 Stanmore, 2 FS place on opposite side of the road in 35 and 99. A bit further up you have 429, Renwick and 485 too, all within walking distance.
    208 (maybe)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post

Welcome to Parramatta Road, The Road of Seven Sins.

After the marathon you may drive up to Uniting Church further up the road to confess your sins and seek repentance for being a very naughty boy. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Welcome to Parramatta Road, The Road of Seven Sins.

After the marathon you may drive up to Uniting Church further up the road to confess your sins and seek repentance for being a very naughty boy. :-)
    You're right, I really should schedule this on a Sunday!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can start or finish off at Broadway 227, Kings Court Massage, then catch the bus from Victoria Park and itl take you to many shops near 200 Stanmore

like a pub crawl? lol, if they serve a beer at every joint, I'll do it too! lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    You can start or finish off at Broadway 227, Kings Court Massage, then catch the bus from Victoria Park and itl take you to many shops near 200 Stanmore
    Schedule the marathon starting with FS and ending 2 holes massage. Your body needs it. :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Pit stop at 136 for a visit to Bodyrotic in Camperdown ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if only i had the disposable income!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m a big fan of body erotic but it can get expensive going too often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been to Bodyrotic occasionally over the last ten years like once or twice a year as a treat. It’s expensive of course but worth it as the entire session is an erotic massage. Most girls are professionally trained. The girls are mostly Caucasian but the odd asian girl is on the roster. I might break my record this year though as I’ve been twice for a session with Suki a gorgeous mixed asian Japanese girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    I’ve been to Bodyrotic occasionally over the last ten years like once or twice a year as a treat. It’s expensive of course but worth it as the entire session is an erotic massage. Most girls are professionally trained. The girls are mostly Caucasian but the odd asian girl is on the roster. I might break my record this year though as I’ve been twice for a session with Suki a gorgeous mixed asian Japanese girl.
    Yes I’ve seen some great girls there over the years