Thread: J REY - BLONDE BEAUTY with 10/10 FITNESS MODEL BODY

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J REY - BLONDE BEAUTY with 10/10 FITNESS MODEL BODY

The quality of Japanese girls at Ginza and Ginza Empire the last couple of months is back to it’s pre-pandemic peak.
    And here is one you can add to the very top shelf – Rey!
    Rey is absolutely stunning.

LOOKS and BODY
    Rey is around mid to late 20s and from Tokyo.
    She is around 165cm and has a stunning 10/10 fitness model body.
    C cup boobs (enhanced), six pack abs, tiny slim waist, toned firm bum, great athletic legs, sexy neck and shoulders.
    She also has a very pretty face and the long blonde hair suits her and gives her a real glamour look.
    I love her beautiful smile, high cheekbones, and sexy eyes.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    First day at Ginza and very little experience in this type of work. I think she is just doing this part time.
    Has been in Australia several years and speaks perfect English and has a real ABJ feel about her. Very different to the just arrived J girls.
    Very sweet, warm, friendly girl and sexy and hot as fuck.
    Very natural organic approach with no routine. Just goes with her feelings.

DFK and DATY
    Very sensual kisser and plenty of kisses with lots of feeling.
    Lasered pussy soft and smooth as silk and a delight to go down on and watch and feel her enjoying herself.

BBBJ
    Nice blowjob like you would get from a horny girlfriend and lots of eye contact and that beautiful sexy smile she has that is even sexier when she has your dick in her hands.

FUCKING
    Great fuck and very active and physical in all positions.
    Can mix it up and loves it nice and slow and sensual or hard and fast.

OVERALL
    Stunning girl. Really stunning.
    If you are into fit, toned, athletic girls with nice definition but still petite and feminine than you will be in heaven with Rey.
    She has the fitness model looks and body and the long blonde hair really is the finishing touch to a very glamorous girl.
    And that smile is an absolutely gorgeous.
    Top class girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah I wish you had posted this earlier, was thinking about Rey or Momo tonight and have up when I found out Momo was fully booked. Will try to book Rey next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rooter definitely has the privilege on booking the first hour of new girls. I have seen so many posts on Rooter being the first customer.
    Must be a vvip. And yes, I am a bit salty about this Lmao. Wonder how much effort it takes for this privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2141mj View Post
    Ah I wish you had posted this earlier, was thinking about Rey or Momo tonight and have up when I found out Momo was fully booked. Will try to book Rey next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rey said she will be at Ginza Empire for around 1 month.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just had a revelation - rooter is wilson and he does all the test runs .. makes sense right????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    could be the agent who supply the jap girls to ginza ahaha

I haven't see Rey on the roster since, feeling a bit of FOMO... lol

Do these girls tour around apart from Ginza? I like to know what other shops they work at.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I haven't see Rey on the roster since, feeling a bit of FOMO... lol
    Yeah she did her first shift on Tuesday then disappeared for a few days but she has been back for a couple of days now.
    She seems like one of those part time type girls who only come in a few days a week and do short shifts only.
    I got the impression she has a daytime job/career.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I got the impression she has a daytime job/career.
    She does.

Genuinely surprised that nobody else has posted about Rey yet, although I guess she hasn’t done too many shifts so far. Maybe they’re keeping her to themselves… which is understandable because she really is a lot of fun. Smoking hot body true to photos, super friendly and gets soaking wet during foreplay. Plus with her blonde hair and perfect English it feels like banging a Cauc girl. Fortunately she told me she’ll be here longer than a month, but not too long as she’s planning to move to QLD. Worth a repeat for sure.

Saw Rey today and agree she's amazing. I wasn't prepared for how hot her face is, she's got the vibe of the hot chick who only dates gangsters. Reminds me of the chicks who work at bars in Japan, but with flawless English.

Loves DATY, thought she was gonna crush my head between her thighs lol.

I should add her pussy isn't that tight, if that's something you look for. Gets hella creamy though and the whole experience of fucking this stunning babe was more than enough for me.

Will see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Saw Rey today and agree she's amazing. I wasn't prepared for how hot her face is, she's got the vibe of the hot chick who only dates gangsters. Reminds me of the chicks who work at bars in Japan, but with flawless English.

Loves DATY, thought she was gonna crush my head between her thighs lol.

I should add her pussy isn't that tight, if that's something you look for. Gets hella creamy though and the whole experience of fucking this stunning babe was more than enough for me.

Will see her again.
    Nice one bro.
    She is a totally unique girl.
    That smile is a killer. Knocks you out every time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is ginza really this good? I keep hearing about it. I really gotta check it out