Name: Jenny
Cup size: D
Body shape: busty hourglass not slim

Rating 9/10

Part 1
Jenny starts with no oil pressing your body, had those joints cracks and feel really good. Jenny has a professional thai massage skills and teases you occasionally in the second hole, which your body feel really good if it's tight from work or in a busy schedule.Jenny then uses oil targeting all your body from the tight muscle group areas such as neck, lower back legs and shoulders. I am surprised that she massaged my tibialis area which is important to your legs when you feel pain in your knees. She would then stretch you, so you get loosened up from those tight joints. Just tell what area you want to loosen up.

Part 2
Jenny has a cute face with a dimple, tanned skin and evenly body shape with a big butt but also has a wonderful personality to talk to.She does have nice tattoos from the shoulder and back. Jenny is naughty, allows a lot of pussy play and you could ask her for a lot of position play.She is willing to do spanish with no extra cost. I didn't ask for further extras, it might be available.

Overall I am really satisfied with the service . I had really tight joints and knee pain from sports that was relieved by Jenny.

On the way out, I saw Ada with make up. I told her , she look really good with the lipstick on.