Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rejecting extras

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rejecting extras

When a ML (maybe even WL and SBs) offers you extras at the beginning, during or towards the end of the session (regardless) and you reject/decline them because the price was too much or the girl is not your type or both parties couldn't negotiate/agree on certain things... Whatever the reasons for turning it down.

I feel a sense of awkwardness at that point and can't help to think that this will impact on the services for the remaining time.

I know it's hard to prove but does anyone else feel that way or is able to validate this from your experiences?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the girl is not my type or the price is too high then I leave. I would rather have some small regret now than bigger regret later on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's always a delicate balance with WLs/MLs.
    On the one hand you want to make sure you get the service you want (or don't want) but on the other hand you don't want to upset the girl, put her in a bad mood, and risk having a shit session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is where tiered rates are good. E.g. standard, gold, diamond because you know what you are going to get. Saying that not all WL's have been up to the task you paid for in the tiered rate so it's a bit pot luck really. Catching the right girl on the right day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Few years ago I went to a new message shop. Spoke to this pretty Chinese girl. Lead me to the room told me to get naked and lay on the table so she went outside.
    In comes a granny.. apparently the other girl is busy.
    Granny offered extras. I felt bad but I had to say no ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Few years ago I went to a new message shop. Spoke to this pretty Chinese girl. Lead me to the room told me to get naked and lay on the table so she went outside.
    Lol is this what they call a classic in-house 'bait and switch? What a major let down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Senior ml is beneficial for rheumatism
    Not bad for once a while returning

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i always try to negotiate before any money is handed over especially if i am trying out a new place,
    its very simple to do, just be polite and straight to the point and ask what extras does the girls do and how much for the tip,
    and if its doesn't fall into the tip pre limiters $20HJ/$50NHJ/$100FS, then ask her will she do it for this price, they will always want a tip.
    if not walk away and go somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah if they quote too high for additional extras i pass, but its normally $50 for NHJ, that's pretty standard.
    If its anything else i just go for the normal $50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Lol is this what they call a classic in-house 'bait and switch? What a major let down.
    This is why you should never get naked and pay your fee until you see the girl who is actually doing the massage. If it means taking a few minutes of your session then let it be. At least you know what you're getting and whether the ML may be accommodating. No wonder guys are taken as fools because they let themselves be taken advantage of by these sneaky and dodgy mamasans.

Nothing wrong with rejecting offers. It's your choice. Some MLs will try to overcharge you. If it's not reasonable don't accept it. You can negotiate with the ML. If you make a reasonable offer and she doesn't accept your offer then it's her loss. Some MLs have stated some guys and in particular some nationalities offer very little and want everything. In such case, a ML will reject unreasonable offers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not necessary to reject them outright. You can just say you don't have enough cash on you. If they then suggest charging it to a card, well obviously that's a no no, because ''er indoors" always checks the account. That approach once got me a free BBBJ because the ML complained her arm ached too much after a busy day. A pleasing but albeit rare occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    It's not necessary to reject them outright. You can just say you don't have enough cash on you. If they then suggest charging it to a card, well obviously that's a no no, because ''er indoors" always checks the account. That approach once got me a free BBBJ because the ML complained her arm ached too much after a busy day. A pleasing but albeit rare occurrence.
    You should have suggested fucking was even easier for her, she didn’t have to move a muscle because you would do all the work !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's when you just get dressed

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its all dependant upon when extras are offered.
    If you only have less than 10 minutes of a 60 minute session, what value are you really getting ?
    If she offers half way thru, maybe.
    But always remember that once you knock her back, you have a 90% chance of having time cut short and shit service.
    Best is always say, tell me the price for next time and I can bring the extra cash.
    Its an incentive for them to finish properly and maybe something thrown in to entice.
    You also find out how many pineapples and have time to consider their off and whether worthwhile returning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a two way street, they have the right to reject our offers and we have the right to reject theirs. But you have to walk if you reject their offer early on as you will get shitty service.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You should have suggested fucking was even easier for her, she didn’t have to move a muscle because you would do all the work !
    Valid point, perhaps I was a bit slow! But a bird in hand etc. - or in this instance, a bird not in hand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    It's a two way street, they have the right to reject our offers and we have the right to reject theirs. But you have to walk if you reject their offer early on as you will get shitty service.
    Some MLs will be upfront about extras while others will wait once massage is done to offer some extras in the hope she has to do little in the remaining time. In the latter case, you don't know what the ML's attitude will be if you reject her offer. That's why it's best to know at the beginning of the session what's available.

Banned
    Once after I rejected a ML's offers she stopped showing any interest to serve me.

One hand she was motionless holding my little brother the other hand busy on her mobile phone.

My little brother had to go through the ordeal of 10 minutes of severe shrinkage in her cold hand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Once after I rejected a ML's offers she stopped showing any interest to serve me.

One hand she was motionless holding my little brother the other hand busy on her mobile phone.

My little brother had to go through the ordeal of 10 minutes of severe shrinkage in her cold hand.
    I know the feeling. This is why providing feedback to the boss if asked is worthwhile doing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I know the feeling. This is why providing feedback to the boss if asked is worthwhile doing.
    yes..always trying to give feedback to the boss ASAP...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast