Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rejecting extras

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    yes..always trying to give feedback to the boss ASAP...
    Correct, and that's why frequenting shops that actually take feedback on board is so worthwhile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always ask before payment so its easy to walk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It can be a little bit awkward, if decline also gives the chance to haggle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate "Extras" service. I am not stingy and will tip for good service. I find extras ladies are money focused only.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    I hate "Extras" service. I am not stingy and will tip for good service. I find extras ladies are money focused only.
    You'd be going for extras too if you were only paid one third of the massage fee paid by the customer to the shop. No wonder the MLs are willing to do extras for extra cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular recently told me when I asked that she only gets $25 for a $60/ hr massage, so I reckon that explains the situation pretty well...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually had a sore back the other day whilst I was up in Brookvale, so when I drove past Mali Mali I decided to drop in.
    20 minutes before the end of a 60min session the tt started. and the flip was done.
    The girl then rubbed me down the fron with plenty of tt. After 5 mins suggest I might like extras ?
    I actually said first up then that I only came for a massage, but tell me what was available ? She ask what did I want, so I asked how much for what ?
    she gave her prices and I asked whether there was a shower available, the answer was no. So I said what a shame. She was confused and asked again what I wanted, I simply said without a shower nothing. So down came the prices...
    Show how desperate for extras, I could have had fs for just a single pineapple !! but no shower ? well not interested. If she told me where she worked other days WITH a shower, I would see her there, but I got no response.
    She finished the massage hinting a hj, but I really wasn't interested.

fs for 50 ? naaa, be a dead fuck anyway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    My regular recently told me when I asked that she only gets $25 for a $60/ hr massage, so I reckon that explains the situation pretty well...
    Yes, the extras are literally their ham and cheese. If they don’t get that, it’s only bread and butter.
    So here’s the thing. If you want to reject extras and just enjoy a good massage, you can give a tip up front and tell the ML you just want a good massage. It would cost you a lot more than $60 an hour to get a good legit massage anyway. Tipping $20 would only make it about the same price as a legit massage.

Gotta make sure you do this up front though or else the ML wouldn’t know what was the “main attraction” for you. And of course, do this with an ML that you know it’s good at part 1!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You'd be going for extras too if you were only paid one third of the massage fee paid by the customer to the shop. No wonder the MLs are willing to do extras for extra cash.
    Yes, must admit that my brain was focused on Brothels and not RnT.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Jesus, that is the sad reality. I thought their fee would be closer to 50%.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredandwine View Post
    Jesus, that is the sad reality. I thought their fee would be closer to 50%.
    At first that's what I thought given that the MLs are doing all the physical work i.e massage. However, the shops deal with other matters i.e. advertising, leases, toiletries, organising bookings and other aspects of running a business that they take a greater cut of the massage fee. It explains why the MLs do extras to make more money (tax free).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    At first that's what I thought given that the MLs are doing all the physical work i.e massage. However, the shops deal with other matters i.e. advertising, leases, toiletries, organising bookings and other aspects of running a business that they take a greater cut of the massage fee. It explains why the MLs do extras to make more money (tax free).
    Yeah agreed, fair few overheads with running a successful shop. I would be offering extras as well if I was in the industry - just a way to make money without the shop taking the cut

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You guys ever experience ml forgetfulness?
    Like you paid for massage + extras at the start. But at the end the ml says you haven't tip them yet..

Happened to me once when I reminded I already tipped her which she then remembered. Was abit worried she may escalate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a similar thing happen a couple of times with girls who,luckily, i have seen a few times before.

But it was a bit different.

I thought i already paid for the extras and were both already dressed.
    The girl was weirdly standing near the door with her things or the girl was weirdly just standing looking at me doing nothing.
    Thankfully i noticed it and asked if i paid her already, girl says i havent. Promptly apologize and pay.

Luckily the times these happened were all with girls ive seen before and know me already.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12