Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squirting adventure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I experienced my first full blown squirt today with any woman. It was with an ML.

There was a fair bit of chemistry in the room during part 1 and I agreed to a NHJ (she offered) after I turned over. This lady had lovely nipples on petite breasts which I sucked ever so tenderly and intently (she offered them both to me)

I think she enjoyed the nipple attention as she hunched over me. I started massaging her pussy from the back and was surprised at how wet she was. Had she applied some lube beforehand I wondered? If so, she was inviting something.

I then moved my had and switched to stimulating her from the front with no resistance from her. My two fingers were gliding so that the bottoms of my fingers were massaging her clit while inserted my fingers gradually deeper and deeper until I was hooking in and stimulating her clitoral wall.

During the fingering she did offer to let me go down on her which I politely declined as there was so much fluid that I was worried about infection risk.

As I was hooking and stimulating her vagina and sucking her nipples in she was quietly moaning and she began to forget about stroking my cock. She was genuinely enjoying what was going on, and then the strangest feeling ensued. Her vagina muscles were spasming around my fingers. The clenching was intense and rapid fire, perhaps a contraction every half second for about 30 seconds at least. There ware so many textures and movements in here vagina which I had never felt with a woman before. Was she putting on a show for me?

I thought maybe that she would enjoy it more lying down and as I lifted my body up and pulled my fingers out she "dumped" a gush of liquid on the carpet. I felt it flow around my fingers, and the wet patch was clearly there as I felt it under foot. I discretely smelt my fingers, no real smell.

As requested she lay back on the table for me and I continued the stimulation and sucked her nipples. She seemed to be enjoying it but she began pulling my hand away from her vagina. I stroked a little more lightly and I then began to bring my focus on the feeling of her stroking my rock hard cock which was jutting out over her. I came.

Almost immediately after I came and after such an intense experience, she seemed to go cold on me. She immediately cleaned up, put her clothes back on and gave me a last 5 minute head massage. I tried to be encouraging, relaxed about it and friendly. I said that she was special and I wanted to see her again. However I was not sure if she was either embarrassed, or shocked, or just very professional about moving on after the experience together. Maybe she does this all the time.

There was a very perfunctory good bye as I left through the foyer, I think she had someone waiting. No hug or peck on the cheek.

I walked out of the shop in a daze and reflected on what the fuck just happened. I think that the vaginal convulsing and gushing was her having her initial orgasm peak. I realised I should have kept going in that same position as she had her contractions, rather than lose the momentum. Perhaps I should have come with her at that point. Who knows how much she might have gushed if I had maintained the tempo. I regretted getting her on her back, the rhythm broken and perhaps applying too much intensity for her, tired and over stimulated. Perhaps I was too dominating and she preferred to be above me and in control.

That was really one for the books. Not sure if it could ever be repeated if I went back. Was she angry at me? Was she shocked? Was I too assertive? Is it the first time that she gushed? Does she even know that it is a thing?

I also wondered if she was a post-op. There was something intense about the feel of her vagina like there was a pulsating cock head in there. I doubt it though , as only women have the capacity to gush and her tits felt very real to me. Also, she said she was Chinese and I think it is more of a Thai thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoy your pms jamit lol.
    Some people love a squirter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    I think I experienced my first full blown squirt today with any woman. It was with an ML.

There was a fair bit of chemistry in the room during part 1 and I agreed to a NHJ (she offered) after I turned over. This lady had lovely nipples on petite breasts which I sucked ever so tenderly and intently (she offered them both to me)

I think she enjoyed the nipple attention as she hunched over me. I started massaging her pussy from the back and was surprised at how wet she was. Had she applied some lube beforehand I wondered? If so, she was inviting something.

I then moved my had and switched to stimulating her from the front with no resistance from her. My two fingers were gliding so that the bottoms of my fingers were massaging her clit while inserted my fingers gradually deeper and deeper until I was hooking in and stimulating her clitoral wall.

During the fingering she did offer to let me go down on her which I politely declined as there was so much fluid that I was worried about infection risk.

As I was hooking and stimulating her vagina and sucking her nipples in she was quietly moaning and she began to forget about stroking my cock. She was genuinely enjoying what was going on, and then the strangest feeling ensued. Her vagina muscles were spasming around my fingers. The clenching was intense and rapid fire, perhaps a contraction every half second for about 30 seconds at least. There ware so many textures and movements in here vagina which I had never felt with a woman before. Was she putting on a show for me?

I thought maybe that she would enjoy it more lying down and as I lifted my body up and pulled my fingers out she "dumped" a gush of liquid on the carpet. I felt it flow around my fingers, and the wet patch was clearly there as I felt it under foot. I discretely smelt my fingers, no real smell.

As requested she lay back on the table for me and I continued the stimulation and sucked her nipples. She seemed to be enjoying it but she began pulling my hand away from her vagina. I stroked a little more lightly and I then began to bring my focus on the feeling of her stroking my rock hard cock which was jutting out over her. I came.

Almost immediately after I came and after such an intense experience, she seemed to go cold on me. She immediately cleaned up, put her clothes back on and gave me a last 5 minute head massage. I tried to be encouraging, relaxed about it and friendly. I said that she was special and I wanted to see her again. However I was not sure if she was either embarrassed, or shocked, or just very professional about moving on after the experience together. Maybe she does this all the time.

There was a very perfunctory good bye as I left through the foyer, I think she had someone waiting. No hug or peck on the cheek.

I walked out of the shop in a daze and reflected on what the fuck just happened. I think that the vaginal convulsing and gushing was her having her initial orgasm peak. I realised I should have kept going in that same position as she had her contractions, rather than lose the momentum. Perhaps I should have come with her at that point. Who knows how much she might have gushed if I had maintained the tempo. I regretted getting her on her back, the rhythm broken and perhaps applying too much intensity for her, tired and over stimulated. Perhaps I was too dominating and she preferred to be above me and in control.

That was really one for the books. Not sure if it could ever be repeated if I went back. Was she angry at me? Was she shocked? Was I too assertive? Is it the first time that she gushed? Does she even know that it is a thing?

I also wondered if she was a post-op. There was something intense about the feel of her vagina like there was a pulsating cock head in there. I doubt it though , as only women have the capacity to gush and her tits felt very real to me. Also, she said she was Chinese and I think it is more of a Thai thing.
    She realised the carpet is stained that's why she was downbeat , well done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got a few PMs about this. Actually, wrong state forum. I am very hesitant to divulge her identity as it was such an intimate experience and I am not sure how she would feel if men lined up trying the same on her. Sorry about that. Will have a think about it, maybe after trying her again but she only works one day a week. Her English was poor but she seemed experienced at least in the massage department, not sure if she knew what was going on...I think I was her first customer for the day. I can imagine that she would find it discombobulating having such an intense orgasm first thing on a shift

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    I got a few PMs about this. Actually, wrong state forum. I am very hesitant to divulge her identity as it was such an intimate experience and I am not sure how she would feel if men lined up trying the same on her. Sorry about that. Will have a think about it, maybe after trying her again but she only works one day a week. Her English was poor but she seemed experienced at least in the massage department, not sure if she knew what was going on...I think I was her first customer for the day. I can imagine that she would find it discombobulating having such an intense orgasm first thing on a shift
    What state?
    I guarantee this has happened before unless its her first day. Dont worry.
    Maybe someone can verify the same result.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had a few squirter experiences over the years. The best and genuine ones are as Jamit described where the gush is short and intense like a cum release usually preceeded by the vaginal quivering and includes the full blown contraction orgasm.
    In Pams shops heyday, I think she was a Malaysian girl there would ejaculate when I went down while I stimulated her g-spot. I was a reg with her and it got to the point she would give about a 5 min massage then lay back and assume the position.
    It was quite intimate but then after about 6 months of this she went cold on it. I assumed that she may have got a boyfriend and what we were doing, and her full on involvement was more like cheating than a regular RnT. I stopped seeing her for this reason but always got a fond warm smile if I saw her in reception.
    Most recently a J Girl at a popular shop gave up a similar gush during daty. I had a few sessions with her but she also went cold and cut it short one day just before climax.
    Like Jamit found, I think the girls that are gushers may get a case of the guilts and feel it's more like cheating.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    I've had a few squirter experiences over the years. The best and genuine ones are as Jamit described where the gush is short and intense like a cum release usually preceeded by the vaginal quivering and includes the full blown contraction orgasm.
    In Pams shops heyday, I think she was a Malaysian girl there would ejaculate when I went down while I stimulated her g-spot. I was a reg with her and it got to the point she would give about a 5 min massage then lay back and assume the position.
    It was quite intimate but then after about 6 months of this she went cold on it. I assumed that she may have got a boyfriend and what we were doing, and her full on involvement was more like cheating than a regular RnT. I stopped seeing her for this reason but always got a fond warm smile if I saw her in reception.
    Most recently a J Girl at a popular shop gave up a similar gush during daty. I had a few sessions with her but she also went cold and cut it short one day just before climax.
    Like Jamit found, I think the girls that are gushers may get a case of the guilts and feel it's more like cheating.
    RTG
    I'd be surprised if they thought it was cheating. I was married to a ML who did FS. On our wedding day evening, she asked me if I could drop off for a FS booking. WTF???? I politely said no. The need for cash will often over-ride any moral sense. Like any addicktion (spelling error intended) I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    RTG
    Thanks for sharing ArtieGee. I don't know what was going on yesterday. Her lack of English may make it hard to talk it through with her. She may also be poorly educated. Although there is a lot more information out there, she may think it was a case of her urinating on herself which she was embarrassed about.

I don't want to share her identity just yet. I agree that it is morally correct that I should share positive reviews and she may appreciate the additional business. However I need to see her again to work out if she is comfortable with what happened. Sorry Queenslanders, in NSW. My mistake!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12