Thread: Marsha Good Masseuse

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar

Marsha Good Masseuse

Date of Visit : 19/02/23
    ML's Name : Marsha (Thai)
    Establishment : Epping Massage
    Address: level 1, 41 Beecroft Road Epping NSW 2121

Phone : 0426381898
    Size/shape : super hot young girl, very pretty face , 162 cm , size 6 , D cup ,stunning hot figure , good massage and service

My experience/ comments:
    Message shop requested availability at 12, receptionist apology late reply after 20 minutes with 12:30 slot, new girl Marsha. Arrived and greeted by handsome papasan, mentioned little bit busy in the morning and advised me Marsha is ready.
    While removing my clothes, Marsha soft knock and walked in. Laid down for her massage, Marsha is average size Thai lady, long hair with busty boobs. Her massage was bloody good strong arms released some knots on my back shoulders and neck from first part massage and followed with second part massage in my legs and thighs. Request her extras and she clothes off, beautiful proportions of body, nice shape. Handed me wipes for my hands and she wipes my body following cat bathed my chest while leaned her boobs on me while hj at one to another side. Didn’t take long for eruptions she has bloody good experience.
    Marsha was one of the previous management at 41 so she has few years massage experience and also works in the city at Wynyard massage.

Thanks for sharing, Thai girl with D Cups, just checking if they are natural ??

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post

Size/shape : super hot young girl, very pretty face , 162 cm , size 6 , D cup ,stunning hot figure , good massage and service

My experience/ comments:
    Message shop requested availability at 12, receptionist apology late reply after 20 minutes with 12:30 slot, new girl Marsha. Arrived and greeted by handsome papasan, mentioned little bit busy in the morning and advised me Marsha is ready.
    While removing my clothes, Marsha soft knock and walked in. Laid down for her massage, Marsha is average size Thai lady, long hair with busty boobs. Her massage was bloody good strong arms released some knots on my back shoulders and neck from first part massage and followed with second part massage in my legs and thighs. Request her extras and she clothes off, beautiful proportions of body, nice shape. Handed me wipes for my hands and she wipes my body following cat bathed my chest while leaned her boobs on me while hj at one to another side. Didn’t take long for eruptions she has bloody good experience.
    Marsha was one of the previous management at 41 so she has few years massage experience and also works in the city at Wynyard massage.
    Thanks for your compliments
    Marsha indeed very good massage and services
    Happy to hear your enjoyments

Please come again
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post

My experience/ comments:
    I work in the City near Wynyard - would be much easier for me to see her here. Can anyone tell me if she has the same name and which days she might work?

Thanks in advance bros.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey OP,

Are Marsha's photo's on WeChat the same as in real life? Or are the photos fake?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the review. Photos look the goods as well. If I manage to try I will give my feedback too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nope they are enhanced. Her sister also has bolt-ons. Hot body though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd rather say She is in early 30s. Massage was good but nothing to brag about part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is Michelle from Sydney Baby massage and Top Ryde, her sister Beena is Angel at SBM and Sarah at Top Ryde and Paramatta Blossom etc. Also Kara at this shop is Alina(SBM) is Emily(200Stanmore) is Emily(Top Ryde)

The problem with blind booking Thai girls is you think you going to see a new girl and just end up seeing a girl you have seen before at other shops, it's getting a bit tiring. I'm starting to think I should just stick to one shop and then at least you know the girls name there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks TC ,
    For sharing. Had me fooled, new name thought new gal on the scene. Only other constant for one that moves around and Thai I know is Soda, I def respect her for that, else i would have seen her at ns227 parra267, S200, granville18, Epping41, Mirage108 lol

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No one answered your question, so I took one for the team. They're bolt-ons Bro Ah.

Shop Owner
    Marsha ( Thai ) new
    *super hot young girl, very pretty face , 162 cm , size 6 , D cup ,stunning hot figure , good massage and service

Marsha is working today
    Please call for booking
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I'd rather say She is in early 30s. Massage was good but nothing to brag about part 2.
    Can confirm age definitely > 33 years, her sister "Beena" is around 2 years younger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by theotheo View Post
    Can confirm age definitely > 33 years, her sister "Beena" is around 2 years younger
    Definitely agree. Saw Marsha and there is no way she is younger than late 30s maybe even 40s. And frankly, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that, but she is a 2/10 for me.

Do these shops take us punters for fools? Advertising a middle aged WL as someone in her 20s??!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been to any establishments in epping. Anyone have any recs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    Never been to any establishments in epping. Anyone have any recs?
    I had a sesh with Marsha a month ago and it was good vanilla service.
    She has a hot body. B-ons but I like them.

Shop Owner
    Super 🔥 Marsha roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688