Thread: J Aki doesnt get the recognition she deserves! OMG...

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Aki doesnt get the recognition she deserves! OMG...

Was in around the city today and wanted to try one of the new J girls on the Ginza Menu.

But no luck as all options were booked at the time I was free.

So I msg SBM and asked if any J girls were free and came back with Aki..

Now I was a frequent visitor to Top Ryde Massage but never had the chance to meet Aki and so decide to go with the SBM experience.

Rocked up and paid $120 for 1hr which included the tip so all sorted.

When Aki came up to the room, I was quite blown away by how pretty she is.

Small package but a great figure and a really pretty Japanese face. Still in her 20s I think and the body is firm as...

Wouldnt say she is Kawaii look but she is actually quite beautiful. Like turn heads on the street type..which not that many Japanese girls would do..

Had a lovely chat as her English is great,.. (Been here a few years now I think)...

Massage Part 1 was very nice, professional level with some added sensual touches in between,....

Part 2 was pretty good as well and wont need to go into too much detail but the girl knows how heat things up esp once the clothes comes off.....I told her I'm kicking myself why I havent seen her before...

Wobbly legs later, I left a happy punter.

Def. will add her for more regular visits as I think she's the type to develop more experiences with regular punters.

As the title say, this girl deserves more recognition in my humble opinion.

Happy punting...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    Aki delivers those Japanese mannerisms, elegance, beautiful and those aphrodisiac Dior perfume that I love to be with her.
    She inspired me love shower with ML 😂

As you mentioned, keep your regular visits
    Surprise will followed
    Thanks for sharing mate
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "surprise will followed" ... wow, is it what i think it is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    "surprise will followed" ... wow, is it what i think it is?
    Is it what I think it is? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read mate
    Aki delivers those Japanese mannerisms, elegance, beautiful and those aphrodisiac Dior perfume that I love to be with her.
    She inspired me love shower with ML ��

As you mentioned, keep your regular visits
    Surprise will followed
    Thanks for sharing mate
    Thanks Bro Leslie,

She said she only works a couple days per week. 1 @ SBM 1 day at Ryde,

We all love surprises but respectfully understand if she chooses only regulars for those extra extra...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well said Rooster18 … as always, YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Was in around the city today and wanted to try one of the new J girls on the Ginza Menu.

But no luck as all options were booked at the time I was free.

So I msg SBM and asked if any J girls were free and came back with Aki..

Now I was a frequent visitor to Top Ryde Massage but never had the chance to meet Aki and so decide to go with the SBM experience.

Rocked up and paid $120 for 1hr which included the tip so all sorted.

When Aki came up to the room, I was quite blown away by how pretty she is.

Small package but a great figure and a really pretty Japanese face. Still in her 20s I think and the body is firm as...

Wouldnt say she is Kawaii look but she is actually quite beautiful. Like turn heads on the street type..which not that many Japanese girls would do..

Had a lovely chat as her English is great,.. (Been here a few years now I think)...

Massage Part 1 was very nice, professional level with some added sensual touches in between,....

Part 2 was pretty good as well and wont need to go into too much detail but the girl knows how heat things up esp once the clothes comes off.....I told her I'm kicking myself why I havent seen her before...

Wobbly legs later, I left a happy punter.

Def. will add her for more regular visits as I think she's the type to develop more experiences with regular punters.

As the title say, this girl deserves more recognition in my humble opinion.

Happy punting...
    Was that you who strolled in around 3 with no booking… the other option was the guy ranting in the curtained cubicle … had lost his baggie .. and in a possessed fury

Was curious to see Aki, as always wondered how not like the photo she is .

Had a great 2 hours with Mayu however . SBM could have a piano love to see her play naked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Was that you who strolled in around 3 with no booking… the other option was the guy ranting in the curtained cubicle … had lost his baggie .. and in a possessed fury

Was curious to see Aki, as always wondered how not like the photo she is .

Had a great 2 hours with Mayu however . SBM could have a piano love to see her play naked
    I was there just before 3 and already had the booking prior sorted out.

I dont fury esp in shops as it is just a waste of energy. Aki is def a welcome surprise as I wasnt expecting a lot to be honest,

2 hours with Mayu... wow ... lucky boy... what do u do in a 2 hour booking? I would need to bring food and drink...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sushi is provided as part of the upfront fee

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I was there just before 3 and already had the booking prior sorted out.

I dont fury esp in shops as it is just a waste of energy. Aki is def a welcome surprise as I wasnt expecting a lot to be honest,

2 hours with Mayu... wow ... lucky boy... what do u do in a 2 hour booking? I would need to bring food and drink...
    What don’t we do

Banned
    I was looking for a Japanese ML to brush up my Japanese. Almost impossible to make a booking with the newly arrived J girls in South Strathfield until the novelty wears out with the punters.

Aki sounds like an attractive option. However the longer they stay in Australia the more reluctant they want to speak in Japanese.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I was looking for a Japanese ML to brush up my Japanese. Almost impossible to make a booking with the newly arrived J girls in South Strathfield until the novelty wears out with the punters.

Aki sounds like an attractive option. However the longer they stay in Australia the more reluctant they want to speak in Japanese.
    Practice on your fish.........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review, cant wait to see aki now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds awesome…. SBM here I cum