Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone to watch me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Someone to watch me

Hi. I have an odd fantasy. I’m looking for a hot lady to look at me masturbating. She must be wearing black stockings and suspenders. I will then proceed to cum on her feet. Any chance where I can get such a fantasy fulfilled, very cheaply? I’m relatively price sensitive so trying to find something around 50$.

Cheap alright...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Advertise on airtasker.
    With rising inflation there are pensioners, and single mums struggling to do the shopping, it could be some easy money for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Price sensitive is an interesting way to put it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJ View Post
    Hi. I have an odd fantasy. I’m looking for a hot lady to look at me masturbating. She must be wearing black stockings and suspenders. I will then proceed to cum on her feet. Any chance where I can get such a fantasy fulfilled, very cheaply? I’m relatively price sensitive so trying to find something around 50$.

Price sensitive?????

No your probably an Indian or asian

Scumbag piece of shit is what describes you best.
    You are a disgrace to punters lol
    You want that for $50?! What a piece of shit honestly

Fkn loser 100%

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Price sensitive?????

Scumbag piece of shit is what describes you best.
    You are a disgrace to punters lol
    You want that for $50?! What a piece of shit honestly

Fkn loser 100%
    Dear Mr Ranty Pants.

I’m struck by your largesse, is this you making an offer (veiled) too pay the additional?

You seem to be experienced in both typo-phrenology and cum on toes.

Please unpack

Banned
    Did I hit a nerve ? You must be another cheap as fuck mother fucker.

You cunts are putrid. If you ain’t disgusted by the fact that this scum bag wants to pay $50 for a lady to dress up and be naked for him to cum on her feet… then simply put your also a scumbag.

Banned
    Faurk you must be such an intellectual with that reply. Trying to make up for the fact that your a dirt bag cheap skate.

Fuck Indians they always be the scummiest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Your mum wasnt disgusted she made $50

Classic ! Good one

Banned
    You could probably ask your mum or your sister. They will probably agree to $20.

It’s a bit of a giveaway. Only FOBs put the dollar sign after the number. Over here we write $50

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The OP should consider buying a female mannequin, and he can he dress her up any way he wants and fap away to his heart's delight. For $129 it will be money well spent.

https://www.tinnafashion.com/plastic_mannequin.html

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Price sensitive?????

What sort of Asians are you talking about? Indian sub continent Asia or like east Asia like Koreans, chinese, Japanese etc.

Not sure why this thread exists and why it's become a pit of racial tension. It's Friday guys, let's relax and think about our own next punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did I hit a nerve ? You must be another cheap as fuck mother fucker.

You cunts are putrid. If you ain’t disgusted by the fact that this scum bag wants to pay $50 for a lady to dress up and be naked for him to cum on her feet… then simply put your also a scumbag.
    nerves? .

Only one who appears jangly seems you. You got more FOAM than an in date extinguisher… please keep it flowing . any other descriptors ?

Btw how much did you last pay for any service ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Something around 50$" ... that's just the starting price, then when he finds someone to do the deed, he will probably renegotiate and screw the price further down. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would’ve thought the best location for this would be lurking outside the change rooms in Victoria’s Secret. That stuff is expensive so $50 and a wet wipe might just get you a taker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This guy just wants to get all the cheap options to get himself off after asking for peepshows...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why don't you find a tranny to wear stockings and while you have a wank they can urinate on you and you charge them a cool fiddy or even more if you let em drop a brick samwise style right on your forehead ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hahaha the responses on this post made me laugh so much, we have a cheap skate, a racists and the legend Bj hunter with his comment, what else can we ask for,

Banned
    All right, I will provide a reasonable solution to this horny monger’s problem.

If he is willing to have a 1 hour massage for $70 at a rub and tug shop, he could quite easily pay the ML an extra $50 to jack off himself at the end. It’s easy money for her. All she has to do is put on the black stockings the punter will bring and stand there while he wanks his two inch weiner. Okay, so she is going to get her foot splattered with cum, but nothing a baby wipe can’t fix. I can’t see too many MLs rejecting this offer. It might be a bit strange, but there’s nothing those MLs haven’t seen before. Beats stripping off, using her hands to wank him off and getting his fingers stuck up her pussy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast