Thread: Tattoos on legs

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Tattoos on legs

Bros, I've got a craving for girls with leg tatts. Preferably around the upper thighs but I'll take anything.
    Any recos?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ivy at 192 Top Ryde or 331 Concord.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ivy at 192 Top Ryde or 331 Concord.
    Thanks bro, will check her out.

Judy from 227 Broadway has lots of tattoo including her legs. She has a pretty face but rest of the body is not the best, looks like a post baby body if you ask me. However, she does give a dam good hard massage...

Tell you why I've got this craving. I was prowling the streets around Chinatown the other day and spotted a 9/10 hottie, fashionably dressed in oversized top, beautiful dyed brown hair, lovely legs. She was wearing a short skirt with a split on the side and that split went up to just below her pelvis, exposing a few tatts. Looked like playing card clubs or spades, black tatts on her alabaster white skin.

FMD my mind went into overdrive trying to imagine what else she's got on her hawt body!
    Since then I've been thinking about fucking a slender hottie with nice legs and some tatts on them!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GoldfishMan you should of walked up to her indirectly, give her the double look and give her a compliment, because girls that are not confident hide behind their tattoos and dress style, to hide their social awkwardness,

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    GoldfishMan you should of walked up to her indirectly, give her the double look and give her a compliment, because girls that are not confident hide behind their tattoos and dress style, to hide their social awkwardness,
    Nah, had a meeting to attend, almost missed it because this girl appeared in front of me right at the end of my "prowling session", lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    haha you can get money without pussy
    but you can't get pussy without money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Sua from CBD Style Massage, but you will find it difficult to book her because shes very popular

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    K Sua from CBD Style Massage, but you will find it difficult to book her because shes very popular
    That’s for the tip bro! Will try my luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any Caucasian privates with tattoos and dark hair around Sydney and Wollongong ???